Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

the name says it all, note: characters as in names such as "Cloud Strife" or another character from a video game do not count, I want something like Mage, Barbarian, Knight or, Necromancer
I myself am not a member of a specific class, I like to be able to run fast, be strong, and smell really good.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

pesonaly ive always had a thing for the paladin class :) thugh wich hunters are eqily nice

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I'll just quote myself from a previous thread.

I'm that NPC who seems to know about one legend or another concerning the main plot.

snark
snark
Posted at

Mediators, like from FFT…or a Ninja mediator…yeah, stealth persuade!

Posted at

There's always been a special place in my heart for the Blue Mages of the FF Series…

Dan
Dan
Posted at

A dead person people just can't shut up about.

Posted at

There's always been a special place in my heart for the Blue Mages of the FF Series…

Yea, i've always liked the Blue Mages too. I've always hated Gau, though. (Since Gau only attacks with a specific monster's abilities, he quite resembles the Blue Mage. Blue Mages can actually equip weapons, though.)

Anyways, I'd really like to be a Blue Mage, a Warlock or a Hunter. Those classes are always fun to play.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

Yea, i've always liked the Blue Mages too. I've always hated Gau, though. (Since Gau only attacks with a specific monster's abilities, he quite resembles the Blue Mage. Blue Mages can actually equip weapons, though.)

god i hated Gau too but he did provide a bit of comic relife when he was intoduced.
i think i'll add technition to the list (just cause cid is generally pretty cool. not so true with the more recent final fantacys but in the older ones he was a lot better).

mlai
mlai
Posted at

Lawful Neutral Black Mage or Necromancer.

I know that's what I would be; it's not what I want to be.

Of course I'd ideally want to be the class with max charisma points and shiny armor who all the chicks talk to. Even though I'd also think that class is just a boring clickfest and only deserves to be my meatshield.

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

God.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Ninja, totally.:neenjah:

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

[spoiler] I'd be an awesome warrior, with the coolest shield in the world, and an axe. [/spoiler]

mlai
mlai
Posted at

The ultimate shield:

But I'd recommend rethinking about the axe. Chicks don't dig axes. Chicks dig swords. Especially if you have 2 (or more) of them.

Posted at

ooh, keyblade, hmm… this is getting pretty interesting around here.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Can we include the species? If so, I'm a manatee! BWAAHAHAHA Godmod! lol!

Posted at

sure on the species, and I would be an argonian at that.

Tyro
Tyro
Posted at

I would want to be either a Red Mage, because I can use like, all forms of magic and still kill with a sword, all while being a total pimp. Or a Geomancer, I like the way that they look.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

Oh yeah, I remember the Red Mages on FF1. They were totally pimpin' even with Nintendo graphics. Those pimp powers must be exponential on current next-gen consoles.

Posted at

I like using Short Sword, Axes, and Range Weapons including Bow and Arrows.

Stealth and Security are my favorite skills for stealing from people. I joined the Thieves guild on Elders Scrolls III: Morrowind. I like magics but I haven't learn a new one yet.

Yeah, Thief should be my favorite RPG Class.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Black Mage, Pirate, or Ninja.

Or some combo of the three. Then the world would implode because of my supreme awesomeness.

Oh, wait…..

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Y'know, I just realized this isn't really talking about "games" so much. I'm considering moving it to the Top Drawer…

Posted at

Redmage, because they can cast magic and wield a sword, making them quite versatile.

chii
chii
Posted at

White Mage because if I try really, REALLY hard I shall because a Devout and they are really cute with their kitty ears <3

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.