Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

teeheena from mario and luigi: super star saga… :D

Posted at

I'd like to be a Paladin. Thos eguys are cool, and in some RPGs they can wield basic spells (cure and attack), so even if a sword attack doens't wor, I can always distract with a few magic tricks.

There's more to do in the Net of Nets!
(Megawacky Max)

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

My sig says it all. I would rather be Cloud Strife than any one else. I mean a huge freaking buster sword in combo with the all the magic and the most powerful focus attacks ever seen. I chose to be him in a heart beat, he wooped Sephiroth, thought to be one of the biggest villians in RPG history, I mean he tried to destroy a planet with him on it. He is the strongest RPG hero of all time, FF7 was Square Enix top selling game, I mean it had a movie and a rare Square Enix Final Fantasy sequal.

Posted at

What RPG character would I be?

I'd be Sirius from Tales of Symphonia. Short, sweet, smart, and a cutie-pie so all the girls wuff me~! X3
My sig says it all. I would rather be Cloud Strife than any one else. I mean a huge freaking buster sword in combo with the all the magic and the most powerful focus attacks ever seen. I chose to be him in a heart beat, he wooped Sephiroth, thought to be one of the biggest villians in RPG history, I mean he tried to destroy a planet with him on it. He is the strongest RPG hero of all time, FF7 was Square Enix top selling game, I mean it had a movie and a rare Square Enix Final Fantasy sequal.
teeheena from mario and luigi: super star saga… :D
not a video game character, a character you create

Ikos
Ikos
Posted at

I think I would be some kind of fast thief - black mage fuse. I love speed, stealth and magic. Weapons? Enchanted daggers.

saria
saria
Posted at

I'd be a force (a sort of mage) from Phanstay star Online.

Posted at

Paladin plain and simple. I have no idea why, but every time I start to roleplay an evil wizard, or a crafty thief, I end up having something happen that turns him into a noble paladin. I guess I just like saving the innocent and punishing the guilty.

Plus, everyone knows paladins have the best armor. ;)

Posted at

Not too up on D&D character classes, so….

I'd totally be a Black Belt from FFV. The double-hit thing is really awesome, as is the Target:All sweep, and once you gain Chakra, keeping yourself alive is pretty damned easy. So yeah - Black Belt all the way.

Posted at

I'd totally be a Black Belt from FFV. The double-hit thing is really awesome, as is the Target:All sweep, and once you gain Chakra, keeping yourself alive is pretty damned easy. So yeah - Black Belt all the way.

The Monk from FFI (It might only be in the GBA remake, I've never played the original) kicks that guy's ass. Those fuckers hit for 50000 every attack once you get their level maxed out. They make pretty much everything but White Mage worthless in comparison.

Posted at

I'd have to say…

5 levels of Rogue, 5 levels of Fighter, and 10 levels of Duelist.

Sweet talking with a touch of badass.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Theif, assassin, or Dark elf.

I prefer speed over strength and dark elves are just cool.

If I had to choose an actual character..I'd be Tifa(advent children version) she looks cooler there… >_>

Kohdok
Kohdok
Posted at

I like the Hero class from Dragon Quest. You get a little bit of everything: Swordfighting, black magic, and white magic. Granted, you're not especially skilled at any of them, but I like swiss-army knife characters.

Other than that, I prefer speed over armor, because why worry about how much damage you can prevent when you aren't being hit?

Posted at

I like the Hero class from Dragon Quest. You get a little bit of everything: Swordfighting, black magic, and white magic. Granted, you're not especially skilled at any of them, but I like swiss-army knife characters.

Sounds like the Red Mage from the FF series. :)

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

AD+D: Hivemaster (kit). I have a thing for bugs and arachnids.

D+D 3.5: Druid or Barbarian. Just feels right.

FF Tactics: Geomancer or Dancer. Dressing up like an insane primitive with total terrain control or using my naturally disconcerting dance skills? Ah, choices.

Final Fantasy (non classed): That weird obscure character you don't need to pass the game, doesn't have a well explained background, and may or may not be useful. (Ala, Gogo, Umaro, or Mog)

WoW: Warlock or Hunter. I like having a loyal companion working in concert with me.

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

I prefer the Warrior Priest class. Able to hold his own while healing his comrades in combat. :)

mishi_hime
mishi_hime
Posted at

White Mage because if I try really, REALLY hard I shall because a Devout and they are really cute with their kitty ears <3

me two. we can train together! <3

Posted at

The Monk from FFI (It might only be in the GBA remake, I've never played the original) kicks that guy's ass. Those fuckers hit for 50000 every attack once you get their level maxed out. They make pretty much everything but White Mage worthless in comparison.
Late return to the thread but - I'm playing the FF: Origins (Playstation) version of FFI, and man, do I ever love the monk. My Warrior double hits, but my Monk does quadruple hits on each turn. :) The only thing I miss in comparison to FFV's Black Belt is the Target: All sweep, really.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Chicks dig swords. Especially if you have 2 (or more) of them.
Double the pleasure…

The characters I always liked best were the centaur "Paladins" in the Shining Force games. Especially the winged ones.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

I'd be the typical pervert guy with the huge sword. ( Like Zelos Wilder from Tales of Symphonia)

Lemniskate
Lemniskate
Posted at

A lizardmen necromancer! Yay! Fear my lizard-skeleton hordes with vaguely aztec design!

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

I would be a zombie warrior with two axes and enough armor to practcally make me a tank.
A Zombie Tank. Hells yeah.

Posted at

In terms of established characters I'd pick: Montblanc (FF Tactics), Zelos Wilder (Tales of Symphonia) and Kalas (from Baten Kaitos).

In terms of type I'd go with Black Mage/Warrior. Weapon of choice: something blunt.

Stain
Stain
Posted at

I tend to be kinda rogue-ish.

Posted at

wow, page three. just goes to show all you peeps who said I couldn't…wait, no one told me that

Ziffy88
Ziffy88
Posted at

magician spell casting dude…I read too many books on religion and I'm pretty much an alchemist with all the time I focus on chemistry it's magic!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.