Moonlight meanderer
dinges
dinges
Posted at

half dragon fighter,
Chaotic Neutral
1 greatsword, light armor

Posted at

recently, I think I would actually be a half-elf magic knight. magic knight is a custom class with heavy armor, swords, bow, athletics, and a few magics.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

y'know, I've come to realize this really isn't the sort of thing that belongs in The Game Room. I'm moving this to Forum Games…

Posted at

dang, I've never had much luck with forums here

Posted at

man since i can't use a video game…. i guess im a dark vampire mixed with with a dark knight

Posted at

A Box Dog from LostMagic.

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

Either a Bard or Black Mage. Or to fit in the FFXI's new jobs, a Scholar. Fear me as I smack you over the head with my giant Grimoire of Hurt +2 Agility +1 Luck!

But seriously, Bard all the way. That way I can be spoony. I a spoony bard! :3
That and they do whole support thing with instruments and singing.

Black Mage, woo! Elements at my finger tips, ready to over come any obstacle in my way! Everyone needs a bit of magic with them.

I only party with scantily clad female thieves. Or scantily clad female warriors. Or the cliche' goody goody white mage.

piraterpg
piraterpg
Posted at

Rogue/Illusionist, Gnome: If someone attacks you, you run! If someone dies, you Loot! If the world turns against you, bribe it! or crush it with its own darkest nightmares! Plus the nice bonus of being a Rogue is that you do not have to deal with any kind of moral crap, just you looking out for number 1.

If the above choice is unavailable then a
Bard/Fighter/Dread Pirate/Swordsage/spellthief/Jade Phoenix Mage/Ur-Priest/Fleet Runner of Ehlonna Vampire is always a good combo: "there's nothing you cant do… literally!"

Ganolink
Ganolink
Posted at

i'd like the only guy with a gun or a bowmen

idk long range is just awesome to me

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I'd be Ness

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

The bitter, half-dead hobo you find on the road who is a living example of the kind of people whose lives are ruined by the tyranny of the evil king(ozone).

waff
waff
Posted at

I would to be an engineer or something to do with technology, failing that a dragoon from the final fantasy series.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

The ninja who's a rival but ends up joining you halfway through the game at a level higher than yours.
Where have you seen that?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Since me and most of my friends got hooked for a week or two on the "Left4Dead" game, we decided to find an online ability score test, and put ourselves in a d20 modern zombie run thingy… yeah we are total geeks who sometimes have way to much freetime on our hands -.-

But generally if I would become some kind of an rpg character, I guess I would either be a crazy usless wizard like Pewfell Porfingles; a armored knight with his dumpstat as strength,constitution and dexterity or something as usless as a bard with intelegence as his best stat -.-

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.