Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Y'know, I just realized this isn't really talking about "games" so much. I'm considering moving it to the Top Drawer…
I believe it should be in the game room because it is about rpgs

I like using Short Sword, Axes, and Range Weapons including Bow and Arrows.

Stealth and Security are my favorite skills for stealing from people. I joined the Thieves guild on Elders Scrolls III: Morrowind. I like magics but I haven't learn a new one yet.

Yeah, Thief should be my favorite RPG Class.
I think thats pretty much every weapon there is in Elder Scrolls

Posted at

I can't believe i'm saying this, but.

Calculator (with former training in Black Mage and Lancer.)

The Calculator class in FFT (PS1) owns if you really bother with it. Ignore the stupid haircut, dig out your memory card, and give it a try. :)

—advocate for the Calculators aren't totally worthless commission of America.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I'd have to go with Paladin. The combo of smashing wih healing magic is fantastic.

Also, in Oblivion, I like to play as a stealth character wih minor warrior attributes which I dubbed the Ambusher.

Dred
Dred
Posted at

Well, with all my love for magic, the best class for me is always warrior. Favorite weapons are swords and hammers.

Posted at

I always liked the sages in Fire Emblem, maybe even those wyvern riders or whatever you call those guys that ride on the dragons in FE.

Posted at

I'd be most likely a elf mage/wizard. :D

Stain
Stain
Posted at

Somewhere between rogue and dancer. I sneak up behind the enemy and start dancing. Oh, and I might also have some weird holy-magic thing going on.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

If we're talking in the sense of MMO's, I'm usually the sniper, long ranged attack with a high dodge/agility rate. Also, I need +2 gloves.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

hmm if we are including animal's then id have to add yeti/snow beast (ffIV i think), atma beast, and/or demon/angelic being thrown in for kicks. also dose any one know a good paracitic class name? if so add that to it

Posted at

I'd fancy myself as something like the Twin Blade class from the .hack series… But my actual physicality would probably lead me, more realistically, to be a mage of some sort. xD; A fire mage, for sure.

Posted at

Race: Eternal
Class: Supreme Overlord of All Reality/ Dragoon/ Black Mage/ Red Mage (for the really awesome pimp hat).
Oh, and Beastmaster, so I can have pet Raptors to sic on people.

Posted at

I'd definately fall somewhere along the lines of a WoW Rogue or FFTA Ninja…
no, better yet… screw that.
I'm the Prince of Persia. Fear my pwn.

Posted at

I'm the Prince of Persia. Fear my pwn.

Yes, the Prince of Persia (whose name they never say in any of the games) is made of pwn. I, however do not fear pwn. Pwn is my friend.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

Screw it, I'm going to be an innkeeper. Give me 200 Gil to rest.
Oh aqua. Don't you know? Innkeepers get ripped off in every game. You go out and fight 2 battles and you have enough to stay a week. Be a weapons seller, that way you can make people scream at how ridiculously high the prices are.

Posted at

hey aqua, could you explain why this topic doesn't show up on my page, I don't know if it's just a bug or someone decided they don't like me, or if Cthulhu decided to swallow my ownership of this topic's soul.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

hey aqua, could you explain why this topic doesn't show up on my page, I don't know if it's just a bug or someone decided they don't like me, or if Cthulhu decided to swallow my ownership of this topic's soul.

You should really pq about that sort of thing. my guess would be that you can only have so many topics listed or this one was posted to long ago. I would bank on the first one.

I'm going to add Homicidal maniac to my list.

Kohdok
Kohdok
Posted at

I kind of like a balanced character who can do a little bit of everything in the technical field (Magic is not my thing) as well as being a strong swordfighter who can get a boost of power in a pinch.

I call it "Adventurer", actually.

As for armor, I prefer mobility to protection because why worry about how much damage you're taking when you're not getting hit?

As for race, I'd be human. Maybe I'd have a pinch of something special in my blood, but Human works for me. I get a bonus feat at first level! (^_^)

SoItBegins
SoItBegins
Posted at

I'd be a Game Creator, with powers to reshape thought, bend time, and even tie reality up into a nice bow and use it to wrap Xmas presents with.

Reality editing RULES!

marine
marine
Posted at

I'm a Beserker type. Using my blind rage to fuel my strength I can kick anybodies butt.

dark link
dark link
Posted at

I always liked the sages in Fire Emblem, maybe even those wyvern riders or whatever you call those guys that ride on the dragons in FE.

Yeah, I always loved Sages as well. I would also like to be a Thief, Ninja, Black Mage, Wyvern Rider, a Dragoon or a Dark Knight.

Posted at

I would be a Time Lord. I get a cool Ship that is bigger inside than the outside. Plus I get a Sonic Screwdriver that can do anything.

Az_the_Wox
Az_the_Wox
Posted at

What RPG character would I be?

I'd be Sirius from Tales of Symphonia. Short, sweet, smart, and a cutie-pie so all the girls wuff me~! X3

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.