Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

What would you do with one wish? Now wishing for more wishes is not allowed. And neither is ruling the universe. Anything else is ago.

I would wish that I would know everything. Then I could make best to people and make them ask me any question they want and I would answer correctly and earn heaps of moneys.

Posted at

I would wish that no one could ever make wishes, because that's altering fate…and would ultimately have a negative outcome; even if it was for the good of others initially.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I feel like if I say anything other than "world peace" or "end hunger" that makes me a jerk. Large scale wish, I'd like a source of cheap, clean, renewable energy that's accessable for everyone. Smaller wish, um, maybe a sandwich?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Duh: Magical power to make my own wishes come true.

It's the ultimate wish and the perfect get-out. You're not wishing for more than one wish, just reality altering power. In your scenario, the miraculous is possible, so there's no reason why that can't continue to be the case. In fact, it's pretty "natural" that it should be. ;)

Will
Will
Posted at

i hate these questions… i always change my mind, but still…

hmm, i wish for inspiration to strike me in a way that i stop being addicted to things, pick up my game in school and start working on some damn comics… that'd be cool…

oh, and maybe an unlimited supply of coke… mmmm… coke…

Roguehill
Roguehill
Posted at

Oh…I think that I could trade a wish for about a cool million dollars. I mean, that's not enough that I'd lose all my friends, but it's enough that I could stay home and do my webcomic!)

-Dave

mandiedawn
mandiedawn
Posted at

It's the ultimate wish and the perfect get-out. You're not wishing for more than one wish, just reality altering power. In your scenario, the miraculous is possible, so there's no reason why that can't continue to be the case. In fact, it's pretty "natural" that it should be. ;)

i would wish for the same hehe but i'd make damn sure i said "with no bad consequences of any kind"

Posted at

I'm with Roguehill. I'd wish for enough money so I wouldn't have to worry about having a day-to-day job, and I could do whatever I felt like doing. Honestly, I can't really think of anything else I'd want, as boring as that sounds.

lol!

D0m
D0m
Posted at

No tricks or gimmicks with mine.

Okay, maybe.

Wishing for this would let me get everything else I want. I'd want the ability to control time and space.

Simple, no?

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I would wish for a perfect life. And my life wouldn't be perfect unless I'm safe in the knowledge that everyone else's lives are perfect.

gigafelz
gigafelz
Posted at

I WISH FOR SANTA PIE FOR MY MEATY INARDS. FAT MAN GONA BURN.

Also perfect to what degree? A life without challenge is hardly a life at all. Gaining things loses its effect when you never fail.

marine
marine
Posted at

I'd probably wish I never met someone I met two years ago and fell into love with them. Sure, I could use the wish to save them (same as time travel) but its such a weak feeling loss, and as an asshole weakness isn't great. I'll probably never get over her despite how hard I try to do it.

I'd wish for a time machine so I could go back in time, kill myself and take over my life and do things differently.

Posted at

I'm not into telling "wishes" because whatever I come up with will ultimately follow a coin into a fountain and you know, if you tell…

mlai
mlai
Posted at

Hmm… I want a harem of 7 devoted women for life. The catch is, these are all fictional women that I want to be real.

It's a playful question I sometimes ask myself: "Would I want her in my lifelong harem of 7 fictional women?" It's a serious question cuz I can't take it back. After so many years, I only have 2 of the 7 slots definitively filled.

Something tells me I would regret my wish, or that I'd never fill all 7 spots because just those 2 would be enough to drive me nuts. One is high-maintenance and manipulative, and the other is hard to read. Both can level the house if angry.

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

Oh no, I'm not gettin' roped into this. I saw Wishmaster.

Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

You know. I'm gonna retract my wish for knowing everything. I'd rather wish that fantasy, magic and adventuring were real so that I could become an evil mage!

Also: I think it's dumb to wish for something in the past to be different. IMO if one made a mistake in the past and learned from it it has made one a better person, even if it feels bad.

Posted at

yeah, I would have to agree. I'd wish to become an Magical Girl! woot!! also along with that the ablity to transform into the clothing design I choose in my mind.. so I could also disguse myself on a whim if I wished to. ;)

Posted at

I would just wish to be a nicer person.

Or to have super-powers.

I can never decide.

Aereis
Aereis
Posted at

Immortality. No aging, no dying by ANYTHING etc…combined with the 'immortality for myself and anyone else I choose.' :P

Or maybe any power I can think of…and I guess immortality and sharing that would be included…hmmm…

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Either being a superhero, or the whole world-peace thing.

Although, if I was a superhero, then world peace wouldn't be that far off, would it?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.