Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

…hmmmmmm…..become God. yea that sounds good :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

A Trillion? Man… Way to ruin the world economy! With Money wishes you're really limited to logic, since money has to exist in a logical framework in order to work. SO you're better off wishing you won 100 million in a lottery- that's about the extreme when it comes to lotteries I think? And your money would still be worth 100 million. in that case ;)
-Whereas, with a trillion out-of-thin-air or infinite-money, the value would tend to decrease. I think.

I always wanted enough to build a battleship, but those cost about a billion so that's out of the league of easy-money wishes… Hmm the US has a lot of old ones to spare so I could just wish someone would give me one and fix it up for me :)
Then all I'd need would be a crew… anyone want to join? All aboard for the good ship Ozone-Ocean! Our first objective is the Scientologist Seaforce fleet!

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

My ultimate wish is to have the ability to use "The Art" as depicted in the video game series "Myst". Think of it. The ability to write a book about a world, then to be able to go to the world you wrote about…

If you don't understand I suggest you go do some research about the Myst game series. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.