Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
marine
marine
Posted at

Oh no, I'm not gettin' roped into this. I saw Wishmaster.

What do you wish for Marine?

It would be cool if I could have (named removed) back. Her killing herself has turned me into a faggoty emo guy. I'd also like to be even more notorious than I already am.

DO YOU WISH IT!?

Matt, don't do it. As a movie villian whose had more sequals than this poser, I can tell you he's up to no good.

Thanks Freddy, but I really want (named removed) back. When I found her in the like she was, that image has just stuck with me since that day. I've turned even colder and darker than I was before. I've had nightmares about it.

Yeah, I know all about your nightmares.

I'll bet you do, you jerkface. That ain't the point. The point is, she's dead and gone and I feel bad about it. The more I think about it, the more I wish I could just go back in time and never have fallen in love with her. She was so special to me and made such an impact on me and my character, I just, I feel like I'd be a differnet guy entirely without her influance. She wasn't like perfect ten hot, but she wasn't bad looking. Her personality was what I fell for. She just had a way of making me smile. And it wasn't just her blowing me all the time eithar Freddy and demon genie guy from Wishmaster, it was our shared evil. She was just as cold and calloused as me, and I guess even more depressed than me. We could share everything, the white horse, our laughter, now all I think about it sharing death with her.

Jesus marine, you've got more personal demons than me, and I think it was retconned that I raped my mother in a prison tower in Alice Coopers body.

Yeah, but I don't let it get me down.

With all of your gay whining about it, I can see clearly that you don't spend days awake thinking of her and how if you arrived home a little earliar, she wouldn't have killed herself. I'm sorry to do this man, really. After a story as awesome as that one,

What made it awesome? That I'm torn up inside? That I don't know how to deal with anything anymore?

Well thats not quite what I

What did you mean then?

Well, I gotta grant your wish with a goofy slant now. You said you'd wished you'd never met her and well, I gotta do what I gotta do.

Go ahead and do it. I don't give a fuck about her and I never did.

You won't as soon as I grant your wish…

*magically, marines wish is granted and he finds himself with new memories, but still holds onto his old memories, like in the Butterfly Effect*

god dammit. Why do I still remember her…

WHY! WHY DO I REMEMBER! And now I'm going to fight against ninjas wearing lipstick. Just fucking perfect.

josif
josif
Posted at

Id wish for the power to controll time, space and everything around me…

Puff
Puff
Posted at

I'd wish for a machine wherin I could put in pictures (photographs, drawing, etc) and the thing would come to life! Then I'd draw myself a mansion, and then draw myself a laser gun that makes things grow big, and I'd grow the mansion so it was HUGE, and I'd give it to the local homeless. That way I'd feel a little less bad about the fact that I can make anything I want real. :0

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

I would wish I had no siblings, then I wouldn't have a leech brother with no job living in my house.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

Uhhh, i'd wish be able to study with the artists i think are the best of the age?
some of them are just like…gods O_O
can't get close enough to em, it's like Brom…*droolsatart*

i dont want to just WISH i was the best artist ever, because that would be cheap, i wanna get there with hard work =3
i just need the chance to study first ^^

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I wish
Awww. Sad story… And you're really good at that style you stared with Vin-head too now.
you really do remind me of Snake.

This thread reminds me of the excellent song from Run Lola Run (Lola Rennt)
Warning, gratuitous quoting of song lyrics, avert your eyes NOW:

I wish I was a hunter in search of different food
I wish I was the animal which fits into that mood
I wish i was a person with unlimited breath
I wish I was a heartbeat that never comes to rest

I wish I was a stanger who wanders down the sky
I wish I was a starship in silence flying by
I wish I was a princess with armies at her hand
I wish I was a ruler who'd make them understand

I wish I was a writer who sees what's yet unseen
I wish i was a prayer expressing what I mean
I wish I was a forest of trees that do not hide
I wish I was a clearing no secrets left inside

End lyrics quote!

herio
herio
Posted at

to be the best i can be th real me

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I like Marine's post. T'was entertaining.

Posted at

A Vespa…just because I've wanted one since I was like 13. :3

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

One wish, eh? Well, then…
I would wish for… er… um….

Darnit! I wish I could remember what I wanted to wish for!

*wish granted*

%$#&!!!

Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

Teleportation! Seriously. That's all I want. The ability to teleport anywhere. And none of this wussy side-effect shit, like not being able to take people with you, or moving further in time the further the distance teleported, or having to know the coordinates of the place you're 'porting to in order not to 'port into the middle of a wall. No, no, no. teleportation with JUST ENOUGH subconcious omnipotence to be able to avoid all those consequences.

Not that I've thought a lot about this or anything…. But man. How cool would it be? I could just pop on over to Berlin. Drink some beer, watch some opera, pop over to Australia and sit on the beach for a while, up to Japan for some sushi, back home to visit my mom, back to NYC and sleep in my own bed at the end of the day. No jet lag, no pricey plane tickets… Beautiful.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

To not exist.

Posted at

I was going to wish for death at first, death without having to be reborn, death and being with my Goddess, so as my tasks on Earth are all complete and I will never have to come back anymore. But then I realised that I have a better idea.

I want to be perfect.
I want knowledge and beauty and power and goodness and strength of heart and wisdom - I want perfection. If I had that, I could easily finish all the work I have to do here on Earth, and I could finally die and never would have to come back. And besides, being perfect, I would never do anything wrong in the meanwhile, and I would be able to serve the purposes of my Goddess a lot better. Which is, basically, the sole reason of my existence. Also I could help people much better.

(When I said "…and power" I meant it not in the sense that I want to be a great and important person, I meant it as in magical power. I want my magic to be ultimately strong. Not as imperfect as it is now. And when I said "beauty"… that might seem insignificant, but it's just… not. I belong to Hecate and everything that belongs to Her should be perfect in all ways. Including me…)

Not much chance that it will happen. But it would be nice. *sigh*

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Teleportation!
That's a good one ^^
But you don't want to teleport inside of someone by accident… Could get messy.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

I was going to wish for death at first, death without having to be reborn, death and being with my Goddess, so as my tasks on Earth are all complete and I will never have to come back anymore. But then I realised that I have a better idea.

I want to be perfect.
I want knowledge and beauty and power and goodness and strength of heart and wisdom - I want perfection. If I had that, I could easily finish all the work I have to do here on Earth, and I could finally die and never would have to come back. And besides, being perfect, I would never do anything wrong in the meanwhile, and I would be able to serve the purposes of my Goddess a lot better. Which is, basically, the sole reason of my existence. Also I could help people much better.

(When I said "…and power" I meant it not in the sense that I want to be a great and important person, I meant it as in magical power. I want my magic to be ultimately strong. Not as imperfect as it is now. And when I said "beauty"… that might seem insignificant, but it's just… not. I belong to Hecate and everything that belongs to Her should be perfect in all ways. Including me…)

Not much chance that it will happen. But it would be nice. *sigh*

….er….uh…um…..

I am so sorry. I have absolutely no idea what to say to that.

Hand to God, I have no idea whatsoever.

Posted at

Duh: Magical power to make my own wishes come true.

It's the ultimate wish and the perfect get-out. You're not wishing for more than one wish, just reality altering power. In your scenario, the miraculous is possible, so there's no reason why that can't continue to be the case. In fact, it's pretty "natural" that it should be. ;)

Damnit! That's what I was going to say!

Posted at

I wish some people (applying to others at my school) would just shut their mouths and not laugh at something that shouldn't be laughed at.

There we go.

ProfessorF
ProfessorF
Posted at

$10 Million. If I've learned anything in my young adult life, it's that everything follows the dollars. You can make things happen with money that you couldn't make happen otherwise. I figure 10 mil would be enough to start my empire, because $1 Million just isn't that much money anymore, sadly.

Posted at

well, I was going to change my answer to "1 trillion dollars" but the "perfect" thing sounds good to me. I think "perfect" would suit me, you know?

Posted at

I wish I could pause/unpause time all I want, and I wouldn't age with time paused.
only problem with this is food… groceries are pretty expensive… OH! I can pause time and rob grocery stores! YAY!

so anyway, time-pausing and unpausing.

I would pause time for like five years. and just do whatever I want. ^_^!!! I'd write novels and comics and learn how to play instruments and read and watch movies!!

this is the fantasy that makes me weak-kneed! of course it contains immortality, too!! I could just pause time for like 500 years, learn everything ever, become an insane genius-master at art…!!!
and I wouldn't have to worry about chores, schoolwork, or working!! I wouldn't have to worry about financial aid, about "socializing", or anything!!!

I think my wish pwns everyone else's wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**EDIT** actually, if I fell into a ravine whilst time was paused, and broke my neck or something, then would time remain paused forever?? hmm don't wanna ruin the fabric of space and time– I hear it's dry-clean only. XD!

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

1 million? 10 million? Trillions? Honestly people, dont you read some of old stories like Brother Grimms tales?

I would wish for a purse of infinte amount of money. Whenever money I need to pay, I will get the exact amout out of it… Any currency! Then I can buy foods, housing, medications, support research for people who needs it! No strings attached.

And oh… Its only attuned to me. Cant risk greedy hands on it. :)

Posted at

I would wish for a perfect life. And my life wouldn't be perfect unless I'm safe in the knowledge that everyone else's lives are perfect.

Hey! That's my wish! At least the first part is…

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I think I'd go for all of Superman's powers, but have it be sort of thought based so I could turn off the powers when I want to cut my hair or something like that.

So yeah, flight and all that. Cliche, but awesome.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.