Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Yellow Rum 420

being a pirate is not easy and comes with stress so i have to catch a smoke and drink tons of rum every time i make someone walk the plank.

Posted at

Iron Grace Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

acadia
acadia
Posted at

Bloody Morty Rackham

It's cause im awesome

Srsly.

Jimeth
Jimeth
Posted at

Mad James Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Hmm, pretty much like everyone else. Oh well XD

F_Allen
F_Allen
Posted at

JIM THE JECKO ROBBINS

anyone read the pirates in an adventure with scientist. Its the funniest book ive ever read in my whole life. BELLY ROARS ALL AROUND MY HEARTYS

F_Allen
F_Allen
Posted at

JIM THE GECKO ROBBINS

such a dyslexic pirate he cant even right his name. May parrots gorge on his eyeballs.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I got Mad Morty Bonney, but that seems wrong, I would have gone with something like "Malibu Jack the Tacky."

Posted at

My pirate name is K198YM315739, but I don't use it much. My DP is enough to show I'm a pirate.

… WAIT A SECOND. THOSE pirates? Oh.

"Mad Davy Flint"

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Posted at

JIM THE JECKO ROBBINS

anyone read the pirates in an adventure with scientist. Its the funniest book ive ever read in my whole life. BELLY ROARS ALL AROUND MY HEARTYS
You should read their latest adventures with the communists, it's a rip roaringly good time.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Iron Tom Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Sweet, no?

Beaums
Beaums
Posted at

Ooooooooh! Neato find!

My pirate name is…

Mad Tom Roberts

"Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes – but who really cares? Arr!"

That'll do just fine…

Freux
Freux
Posted at

Mad Grace Roberts -
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes – but who really cares? Arr!

Man, I'm just like Beaums. XD One of us will have to walk the plank. Unless we form some awesome pirate duo that dances for coins.

Posted at

Black Tom Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Hmm, my deceased brother was named Tom. Fun!

Randal
Randal
Posted at

I don't need a Generator to come up with mine. On 'pirate day' I go by DredRandal… which also happens to be my aim sn. >_>

Marushi
Marushi
Posted at

Dread Pirate Kidd

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Say what! XD haha

Posted at

Mad John Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

[pirate growl]
Now if y'll excuse me I'll be bucklin' me swashes over in yonder tavern fer a spell. Aaaargh to me crew! Mad John Rackham 'as left the building

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Bloody Tom Roberts

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes – but who really cares? Arr!

Posted at

Bloody Anne Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

My brother's Bloody William Vane… We are related, so I GUESS it's okay…

Shar
Shar
Posted at

Dread Pirate Read

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

vgman
vgman
Posted at

Bloody Jack Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

Bloody John Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.