Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Your pirate name is:
Mad Tom Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Yarrrrr, find out ya own name on Pirate Quiz.com
(if this topic already exist, you can lock it)

Peytral
Peytral
Posted at

Your pirate name is:
Black William Cash

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

OutofLine
OutofLine
Posted at

Mad Prudentilla Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Posted at

Iron Mary Bonney

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Captain Morty Roberts

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes – but who really cares? Arr!

Bwahaha! That's awesome! I feel so roguish! Alas, they guards have thrown me in prison again, and all I did was kiss a girl. Pay no mind to the fact that she was the Dutchess of Burgundy. ;)

I'll get out of here soon enough. ;)

-Capt. Wing

suzi
suzi
Posted at

Dirty Bess Read

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean – not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the stereotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Damn, I sounds boring ):

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Mad Sam Cash

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Posted at

Bloody Roger Read

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Mad Ethel Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Well im a reliable loon. Can't say there wong!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Dirty Tom Kidd

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean – not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

PokeMitch
PokeMitch
Posted at

Your Pirate name is:
Bloody William Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

We already did this in the to drawer…

I'll choose my own pirate name thankyou (because that generator is a bit too generic).

So I am Captain Ozone of the Oceans. And you're all a bunch of revolting sea dogs. :p

LilyRose
LilyRose
Posted at

Your Pirate name is Grunella Testiclestomper

Every Pirate is one you can trust - to rip your heart out if he got the chance. With Grunella, your heart is the least of your worries. Even her shipmates tend toward iron jockstraps, and not just as a fashion statement. The flag she flies is a specially designed Jolly Roger; a skull with a scrotal sack clenched in its teeth. She wants you as her date to the Pirate's Ball. Pirate's Ball, get it? Arrrrr…….

Posted at

Your pirate name is Bloody Davy Rackham

That's right! No butts are safe from my foot of kicking!

Posted at

Iron Davey Read is what it came up with. I prefer "Fuzzbeard the Black"

Kalira
Kalira
Posted at

Your Pirate Name Is: Bloody Mary Read

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the stereotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Posted at

Red Sam Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Posted at

Captain Bess Flint
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

roma
roma
Posted at

Bloody Anne Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

<—————– I do look like a pirate, ARR!

Your pirate name is:

Red Sam Vane

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Pirates forever \m/ >:)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.