Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

We should find one for Ninja names. 'Cause everyone knows Ninjas pwn pirates.

I know! How come you're the only person to agree?!

Posted at

We should find one for Ninja names. 'Cause everyone knows Ninjas pwn pirates.

I know! How come you're the only person to agree?!

Heck yes…

but, although I like ninjas more, there is pirate'n blood in meh family, so~

Your pirate name is:
Mad Jenny Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

bongotezz
bongotezz
Posted at

Your pirate name is:
Captain Morgan

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes – but who really cares? Arr!

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Dirty Jack Kidd

…I'm dirty! yay!

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

Dirty Jack Kidd

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean – not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Maxw3ll
Maxw3ll
Posted at

Your pirate name is:
Bloody Bartholomew Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

marine
marine
Posted at

I got back an interesting result from this thing, maybe I broke it.

Your pirate name is:

A Pirate Named Slickback

Yo ho there! You are a true pirate! You don't mess around at all! You're unlike movie pirate pussies like Jonny Depp in every way concievable. You'll rape and pilage to your content and drink an unncessary amount of rum and still be the best sailer that ever set sail. You've killed people and will kill again. The cold feeling that others have (often called remorse) you are lacking. You think ill of other pirates, and often make them into girls and humble them. You are legendary among pirates.

Posted at

Your pirate name is:

A Pirate Named Slickback

Yo ho there! You are a true pirate! You don't mess around at all! You're unlike movie pirate pussies like Jonny Depp in every way concievable. You'll rape and pilage to your content and drink an unncessary amount of rum and still be the best sailer that ever set sail. You've killed people and will kill again. The cold feeling that others have (often called remorse) you are lacking. You think ill of other pirates, and often make them into girls and humble them. You are legendary among pirates.

You'd still get pwned by the weakest of Ninjas.

marine
marine
Posted at

Your pirate name is:

A Pirate Named Slickback

You'd still get pwned by the weakest of Ninjas.

Doo dot dee, I am a ninja!

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

Dirty Prudentilla Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean – not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Posted at

Red Sam Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Pizzas for Eight Pizzas for Eight!

Sliver in me fingar - yarrrrrgh!!

ncbaddwolf
ncbaddwolf
Posted at

Scurvy One-Nostril Pete!

Nktakumi
Nktakumi
Posted at

Dread Pirate Kidd

"Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!"

Yar, i be money piratez.

FanGurlZ
FanGurlZ
Posted at

Black Bess Rackham

Posted at

Red Bess Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Posted at

Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier

Mak
Mak
Posted at

I got Bloody Sam Vane
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

SoItBegins
SoItBegins
Posted at

I got Captain Morty Flint, but you can call me LeChuck.

Captain Morty Flint

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

BUT

LeChuck

Boy, you are EVIL! You have been know to do bad deeds for the fun of it. REALLY bad. Especially to that annoying kid that keeps popping up all over the place.

Posted at

Captain William Flint

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Sparky!

Posted at

Iron Anne Read.
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

lol! I like that!

TitanOne
TitanOne
Posted at

Bloody Sam Rackham.

Actually I hate the association with Jack Rackham, who was a mediocre pirate at best, but he did have a nice flag design.

SoItBegins
SoItBegins
Posted at

I got a better idea for my pirate name. Hold on a minute.

I'm Guybrush Threepwood! I'm a mighty pirate!

tiirikka
tiirikka
Posted at

Iron Bess Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

God damn, I'm so smexy. xD

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Black Davy Bonney

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

Memmy is my pirate name… in http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ XD

Iron Morgan Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.