Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Born in Kentucky. But the first place I chose to live was New Orleans, and that's where I spent most of my adult years, so usually I say I'm from there. Currently I live in North Carolina, but hopefully within the year I won't have to say that anymore.

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

I forgot if I ever replied to this thread.

I was born in South Carolina but I never actually lived there. I've moved a bunch of places in my life at least 100 times and have lived in Nashville the longest, but Nashville doesn't feel "home-ish" to me.

So, my home is in my heart! I'll probably settle down in some weird place later on in life… after globetrotting!

ShinuZero
ShinuZero
Posted at

Charlottesville, VA ;P

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I'm from heaven. That was where I lived before I was born on this planet.

ShinuZero
ShinuZero
Posted at

Zambales, Philippines but currently residing on Kent, WA

I was born in the Philippines! :]

I moved to the states when I was about a month old, but I got to visit again when I was 12. It was a beautiful place, and I definitely plan on going back someday.

Posted at

Derby. The rainiest point of England. Land of the umbrella heads.

Seriously, it rains lots here.

HometownG
HometownG
Posted at

south dakota. hick-state to the s u p r e m e.

Posted at

Zambales, Philippines but currently residing on Kent, WA

I was born in the Philippines! :]

I moved to the states when I was about a month old, but I got to visit again when I was 12. It was a beautiful place, and I definitely plan on going back someday.

Cool! *highfives*

We moved here in the US when we were 16 after Embassy knew we overstayed in the Philippines because we finished High School there and we will go back there as I miss my relatives there also. =)

makosuite
makosuite
Posted at

Florida

BMR
BMR
Posted at

The third world.

No, seriously :P

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm from Dorm Room. I haven't left this amazing place is several years. Though sometimes the kingdom of Classes war against me.

I'm also a figment of your imagination.

Backstaber
Backstaber
Posted at

I hail from the Great State of New Jersey … and I hate it here, but I love it too. It's kinda like you don't want to live there, but can't imagine living anywhere else kind of thing.

Posted at

I live in Brooklyn now, but am originally from a tiiiny town in upstate New York.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

This place is Höfn(Hoefn for the english speakers;)). Its located on the somewhere on the south-east side of Iceland. I was born here and I still live here :).

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

Originally, I'm from California, but now I reside in one of the united states with incredibly bi-polar weather and a very high birth rate.

UTAH

But to clarify, no, I don't have five mothers, polygamy has been outlawed for quite some time.

It's very boring here. D:

Posted at

TEXAS HERE! Wewt! I'm from the Lone Star State and proud! x3

I don't live on a ranch (but I wish I did), and it's generally warm year-round. :3

Plus lots of us supported Obama… owo; Though it's love-hate, since McCain had the experience and all. =w=;;

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Wow… there's people from all over. :]

I'm from the south pacific – New Zealand.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Anyone here from Noblesville, let alone Indiana?!? I've always wanted to meet someone from this site.

Posted at

Whittier, California USA

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.