Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'd like to meet as many people as possible in one place :)
We can then all preform a musical together. Grease? The Rocky Horror Show? Something from Gilbert and Sullivan?

Then we do Limbo and Twister- clothed or otherwise. :)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

We can then all preform a musical together. Grease? The Rocky Horror Show? Something from Gilbert and Sullivan?

I had enough musicals in my high school plays. I'll meet anyone so long as I never have to get up on stage and sing again.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I had enough musicals in my high school plays. I'll meet anyone so long as I never have to get up on stage and sing again.

aw, I had already put you in the role of Danny Zuko :( , Ozone I hope you won't mind being Sandy Dumbrowski ;)?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

aw, I had already put you in the role of Danny Zuko :( , Ozone I hope you won't mind being Sandy Dumbrowski ;)?
You're the one that I want!
Oh, oh, oh…

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

Omg I'd love to do teh Rocky Horror Show! We can all dance around in our undies :p

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Omg I'd love to do teh Rocky Horror Show! We can all dance around in our undies :p

Ya'll know black people don't (normally) watch that movie.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Really? Whyyyy?
Being an Aussie, is there something I'm missing?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Y'all have fun with your Rocky Grease Sullivan Limbo Game.

I think Hakoshen, harkovast, waff, and odysseus55 would be interesting to meet. But only in small doses.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Really? Whyyyy?
Being an Aussie, is there something I'm missing?

i'd visit ozone, just so i could watch the new star trek movie a month early.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'm quite boring in person unless I'm hungry.

However, I don't know any particular reason why black americans wouldn't, I just don't know any who have. This HAS come up in conversation.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

because of my muscular belly, I would play Rocky :P

emjee
emjee
Posted at

I would like to meet Cheeko and Amelius for the same reasons - They have these
personalities that pop out in their art, stories, expressions and authors comments
that are just, unique and fun. Both of them have influenced me one way or another. And
being more experienced artists than me may be able to give me some tips or critiques
or something.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

bittertea,

Niccea,
ozoneocean

and flapjack1995

Posted at

I think Hakoshen, harkovast, waff, and odysseus55 would be interesting to meet. But only in small doses.

What? Do I smell?

*Sniff sniff*

Oh, right.

I'm having lots of fun with the Drunk Duck mafia game and would like to meet many members that are silly enough to play that game.

And I want to mention Renga Studio again as well. He made me the star in his newest comic strip and thus deserves a handshake from me.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

What? Do I smell?

*Sniff sniff*

Oh, right.

I'm having lots of fun with the Drunk Duck mafia game and would like to meet many members that are silly enough to play that game.

And I want to mention Renga Studio again as well. He made me the star in his newest comic strip and thus deserves a handshake from me.
Fine I would like to meet Product Placement…if I get around to it. People are all over the place.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

I'd like to meet eeeevvvveeerryoooonnnnneeee.

This is the positive community I've ever seen on the internet.

TokyoRose
TokyoRose
Posted at

Call me a geek…but I love to meet as many artists as possible…we could rule the world if we all got together.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

because of my muscular belly, I would play Rocky :P
I call Meat Loaf!

Posted at

I'd like to meet Harkovast he seems like a nice guy. I would also like to have a cup of coffee with the creators of Anatta and discuss metaphysics.

jagris
jagris
Posted at

Oh so late to the party. This is what I get for not going near the forums. :(

I would love to meet amelius, blkknight, ghostrunner, reidavidson, neilak20, and all of my readers.

Posted at

I am currently suffering from a severe lack of Jonko in my life… tragic.

Theorah, just because we go waaay back. Everyone, really; ozone seems to be winning this popularity contest, but that may be because of the sheer volume of ozoneocean's day-to-day thoughts in these forums… or maybe some ineffable quality– "charm", is it?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Everyone, really; ozone seems to be winning this popularity contest, but that may be because of the sheer volume of ozoneocean's day-to-day thoughts in these forums… or maybe some ineffable quality– "charm", is it?
That's just it :)

Posted at

The sentiment may be genuine, but it very much comes across as spam, especially because you just plugged that comic in another thread today. I'd keep an eye on that kind of thing. :]

Posted at

Just to name a few: Beaums, Locoma, Conned, Exzachly, Custard Trout, Simon, Maxw3ll, Sandy Y, fern, Biev and JillyFoo, they seem like such awesome people!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.