Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?

Posted at

If it did that, shouldn't it be #1? T_T

I am sure there are two more of those just waiting to be inked, if only she could stop playing fallout long enough to finish them. :[

alexcat321
alexcat321
Posted at

I'd actually like to meet everyone at like a big party or something. It's be awesome for DD members to actually get together and actually get to know one another. I'd love to see everyone generally!

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I'd actually like to meet everyone at like a big party or something. It's be awesome for DD members to actually get together and actually get to know one another. I'd love to see everyone generally!

I'd be the one guy who wouldn't show up.

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

I'm just afraid what the gathering together of so many DD'ers, would do to the Earth's gravitational field. It would be chaos……butter would no longer stick to bread, pop tops would refuse to pop off…..dogs and cats would start livin' together…..chaos I tell you!!!

Posted at

If we all gathered, the outside world's society would collapse because of our collective intellect. We would destroy the world and recreate it. With cupholders.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

If we all gathered, the outside world's society would collapse because of our collective intellect. We would destroy the world and recreate it. With cupholders.
We could draw it.

Posted at

Hey, yeah, that's a way better idea :D

Let's do that!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.