Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Hey. I got this idea from a thread I made on the Top Drawer. :)

Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?

Try not to leave it at that. Just give us a reason. List as many people as you want. I know I will be. I'm excited to see if my name comes up at least once.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

I'd say…

Silentkitty- She really influenced my art style and I just think she's a cool person.

Hyptosis- Another great guy with a kick-ass comic. He's really nice for the amount of popularity his comic has on here.

Dueeast- Good guy, dependable and he rounded a lot of us up together to make a comic that got featured recently (Off Hours!)

In fact, I'd like to meet everyone who contributes to Off Hours.

Midge

mechanical_lullaby

Tantz Aerine

hpkomic

Freefall_drift

Ozoneocean- He just seems like he'd be fun to bother, I dunno why. :)

Annd, DAJB, BLNTmaker, a bunch of dudes from the Top Drawer…

poinko
poinko
Posted at

Not me? :( I'm insulated!

*leaves in a huff*

Posted at

Hm, let's see…

Poinko - Soon he'll be big enough for us to build a moon colony on him, but what about the man behind that moon colony?

anonymousposterchild - He's so crazy

Jebus - He's so insane

TheDoctor - He's so mentally unstable

And all of the above.

Posted at

Personally: green tangerine, Tantz aerine, fern, Darth mongoose
Fan boi: sage, miruku, kc green

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

ozoneocean - Seems like he's a fun guy. I'd like to meet him, but we probably wouldn't get along too well since I'm not much fun at all.

Dueeast and Tantz - Because I've talked to them probably more than any other person online aside from my sister. It'd been fun to meet the other Off Hours collaborators, but those two especially (and JustNoPoint since I talk to him a lot too).

n_y_japlander - Naturally, we'd have to meet up in Japan, and he could show me around. (Plus my sister is over there.) He seems like a lot of fun.

amanda - I think we'd have a lot in common. Bring our fun roommates and have a big party.

maritalbliss - Haven't heard from them in a while, but they're fun. They bring out my mischievous side. I have a lot of fun with people like that.

Locoma - Just because. He's a nice guy. It'd be fun to meet and talk to him.

And everyone (else) who reads/likes my comic (because we'd have that in common). Plus everyone whose comics I read. (Maybe they can draw and sign something for me. ;) )

I dunno. I think I'd like to meet some/many others around here – just not in a dark alley or anything…

Posted at

I want to meet
Tantz, D0m, Mishi, Farce, NLTC(I'm afraid of him slightly though. In the way that I'm not afraid of anything but I fear him…), HPKomic, Skoolmunkee, Skyeangel, and Bekefel and Ozone– you dang people in England and Australia. Live closer to me, dammit. We'll hang out and play Monopoly or something. And Zac. And Riot. And Acadia. I want to see them function together because I suspect it's really amusing. And Carly. And BlackKitty.
Actually I want to meet you all. I just don't have the plane tickets to do so. You all should donate to my Plane Ticket funds.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

anonymousposterchild - He's so crazy

Jebus - He's so insane

TheDoctor - He's so mentally unstable

Those are all the same person. I guess that mean Steak thinks that Doc is "once, twice, three times a lady."

I have met FyreHyde IRL and I have to say he's as sexy in person as he endlessly brags about being in the chat room. (But don't tell him I said so, as he's terribly full of himself.)

As for people I'd like to meet… I guess it doesn't really matter who in particular. Maybe Marine, to see what he's actually like instead of what he pretends to be here on DD.

Also poinko, because he's probably the funniest guy I've met online.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Everyone who posts a lot in the forums. :)
I think you'd all be great to talk to!

I'm actually a dickhead really though and amazingly dull and boring, so you'd tire off me pretty quick, but it'd still be lovely to meet you all. ^__^

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Let's all rush into OzoneOcean's house and eat all of his food.

(Except the vegemite…)

albone
albone
Posted at

I want to meet you all! And hopefully at Wizard World. :P

Vegemite is where its at.

Posted at

I wouldn't, I've seen how different people act in person. It seems like without the mask that the internet provides, everybody has to lie about themselves.

Also I hate all of you. I'm joking, but you knew that right?

Posted at

Everyone who posts a lot in the forums. :)
I think you'd all be great to talk to!

I'm actually a dickhead really though and amazingly dull and boring, so you'd tire off me pretty quick, but it'd still be lovely to meet you all. ^__^

you did not say like, anything in that meeting!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

D: TOO MANY TO COUNT!
Well, you know, I wouldn't like to meet them if they're secretly murderous paedophilia-type…….MURDERERS!

But I can say that A certain Liaoriao is actually close enough that I could visit him.
I mean, I wouldn't want to.
But, I could…

amanda
amanda
Posted at

It's a total cop-out to say I'd love to meet everyone, but it's true. I love meeting new people, and I love having faces to go with names. However, if I had to pick only a handful people, I'm most interested in meeting face-to-face with:
*UsedBooks: she's just awesome - and I agree with her - I think we'd have a lot in common.
*Rutger: We seem to get along very well, but I'm really worried that we'd hate each other in person - I'm kinda anxious to figure out the verdict here =]
*TrevorAMueller: We have plans to make silly faces at people, so I've gotta meet up with him!
*PatrickDevine: He strikes me as someone who'd have a very interesting perspective on life, and I'd like to know it firsthand.

D0m, you're definitely on my list - I think you'd be fun.
Also, Ozone - don't know much about you, but if we *did* ever meet up, you'd probably spend all your time chasing me away from your hat collection.

(Edited for the worst typing ever.)

Posted at

i wanna meet the people who read my comic.
i'm curious what type of person read my stories ^_^

esp: Darwin, junoblairb, D0m, jgib99, stabbyfairy, n_y_japlander, TheMidge28, blntmaker, SomaX, GTLB

Posted at

I want to meet you all! And hopefully at Wizard World. :P

Vegemite is where its at.

Wizard World Chicago? Because I'll totally be there!

I've met DJ Coffman, and am pretty good friends with Brandon J Carr…I'd like to hangout with a good chunk of the people on here, actually.

Definitely the regulars on my comics (Fitz, TheMidge28, Short_Circuiting, usedbooks, amanda, BetaJess, seventy2, kyupol, Peipei, DAJB, antcomics, harryq, GTLB, lba, albone, and many more), especially if they're old enough to go out for drinks. Even if they're not, though, we can still hang out. Talk about funny stuff. Or not funny stuff.

Whatever. ;)

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I want to go have drinks with trevor, harryq, Riot, Rori, Amy/Antcomics, dgriff13 and many others who are over age.

I want to go to Japan and scare Japanese people with my size with nyj while I run around in a sequin bow tie, an adult diaper and a helmet!

For the younguns…Chucky Cheese or Dave and Busters. We can play Skee Ball and win tickets and exchange them for crappy stuff…oh the memories we will have, plus its public!

I want to have coffee and talk philosophy with Abt Nihil, DAJB, Ozone and harryq.

I want to rob a liquor store with lefarce.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

I don't think there is anyone on Drunk Duck that I WOULDN'T want to meet.

Except Ozoneocean, of course. He's a bastard. :P

mlai
mlai
Posted at

This is a tough question but I'm prolly overthinking it.

I'd like to meet a lot of DDers, but there are 2 ppl I would definitely like to meet. Then, out of those 2, only 1 whom I think I'll ever meet in this lifetime. And that's a situational "if."

Sad.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Everyone who reads my comic or has shown a friendly attitude.

Jimeth
Jimeth
Posted at

I'd like to list off my favourite members here, but for some reason, despite having been a member for ages, I haven't really been able to throw myself into the community in any way.

BE MY FRIEND *cries*

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Well TheMidge28 Seems like he'd be a pretty social guy over the times I've seen him on DD, I know I'd want to meet Zac and Riot. Black_Kitty and Ozone are the top two I'd like to meet though, overall they seem like they'd be the most social.

Anybody else? Hmm, well there's Aqua, Rich (Still chats in AIM), Evil Snuffkin, Mishi, lefarce, and draxxen of course!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.