Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Aww Juno! You're the best! You're the only one who still remembers me, hahah! :D

-W

Posted at

ahhh memories. i remember when we all went and got his picture taken.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

Hmmmm…Ozone, Midge, Lefarce, Zac, Iba, Harryq, Alejkhan…geez there's a lot O.o
well the others on the list i'd want to meet purely to punch their lights out =D
but that's another story entirely >:3

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

hey, you guys didnt invite me fora picture…i's sad…

dgriff13
dgriff13
Posted at

I want to go have drinks with trevor, harryq, Riot, Rori, Amy/Antcomics, dgriff13 and many others who are over age.

I want to go to Japan and scare Japanese people with my size with nyj while I run around in a sequin bow tie, an adult diaper and a helmet!

For the younguns…Chucky Cheese or Dave and Busters. We can play Skee Ball and win tickets and exchange them for crappy stuff…oh the memories we will have, plus its public!

I want to have coffee and talk philosophy with Abt Nihil, DAJB, Ozone and harryq.

I want to rob a liquor store with lefarce.

aww, Midgey! Thanks, love to meet ya too!

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Bocaj: Him too because, um… he's Bocaj. He's also one of the first to read my comics, and I enjoy his.
:D :D :D

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Awww, thanks, Juno! I'd love to meet you, too! B) *made my day*

Holy crap, that's a long list!

Definitely would love to meet SarahN, Subz, DueEast, Ozone, Wingnut and so many many more. I'd like to have a party and buy drinks for everyone who reads and comments on SCD because y'all rock my world.

And I can't say I want to me radical_jojo, sludger or riot because I'll be seeing most of them this year. :D For the win!

And people want to actually meet me! *does dance*

Gregory
Gregory
Posted at

Hands down, top of my list is Donkas. Don't be afraid, just give that link a little click.

Posted at

I met one of my good DD friends in real life and it was kind of weird, but I'll give this a shot anyway.

Um, Bocaj because I think he is awesome. Puff because she's not online enough anymore. MagickLorelei (sorry about the misspelling) because we could have a really interesting conversation about Wicca in popular culture. Kupol, artdude and Peipei would be cool to meet too.

And like everyone else, I'd like to meet anyone who reads my comic.

Oh, and Kitty17, because I haven't seen her since graduation.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'd like to meet Ozone just to see if it's actually worth it. I mean , a lot of people seem to think it'd be cool to see him…
But no one is that interesting huh!?

D0m
D0m
Posted at

I have the feeling that a meeting with Ozone would go like this.

Me: Hey, you're Ozone! Cool. Thanks for helping me with the HTML.

Ozone (in cool Aussie accent): Uh, yeah. Make yourself at home. I got some work to do.

Me: Oh, okay…

And I'd sit on his couch and watch T.V. all day. :(

Anyway, I have to add some people to my list. patrickdevine, bradleyo, amanda, Fitz, worstcase, Pit_Face, taradaga, and katyas!

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Um, Bocaj because I think he is awesome.
:D :D :D 8D

Aww… thanks (its true!! (or is it??!!!)

BTW, I should add, anyone who reads my comic to my list. And anyone who wants to see me!
They all made the right choice.

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

I was fortunate enough to meet many DD'ers at WW Philly last year. Carly, Volte, Spang, Ronson, Amelius, Evil Emperor Nick, DJ, Jason, and the rest of the group there are made of awesomeness.

As for anyone else I'd like to meet from the Duck. Mr. Riot, Junoblair, Peipei, DAJB, amanda, Subcultured, Vakanai, Midge, JustNoPoint, Zac, Kohdok, spiritmonkey, John the guard, Aurora Moon, PIT_FACE and, yes… Ozone.

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

I don't think I know anyone here in person… so that leaves a lot of people! :)

People like Steely Gaze, trevoramueller, Crocty… and all the others that frequent my comics and leave comments! :) Like everyone else, I guess. XD

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

Well I'll have to say every one who digs reading and telling stories, and loves art.
Also anyone who likes to sit in a pub and shoot the shit about media, music and life.

I think that covers just about everyone on DrunkDuck, so I'll narrow down to a few people I think would be really cool to meet.

Amanda, TheMidge, LoudG, Albone, Dom, megan_rose, and Brock. Even though gave me a 4.(just kidding!)

Katch
Katch
Posted at

DEWD D:<
i totally forgot DAJB, we could so hang out and talk about crazy comics all day over tea XD

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

DEWD D:<
i totally forgot DAJB, we could so hang out and talk about crazy comics all day over tea XD
Ha! Only I do have one terrible confession to make … Proud Brit, though I am, I'm not a tea-drinker. Can't stand the stuff.

So, it would have to be over a pie and a pint. But that's better anyway, right?!
;-)

Katch
Katch
Posted at

LOL, yes yes, you may have your pint of whatever, i'll have my tea XD
either way, just hangin out would be fantabulous X3
hehe Brit~

Hmmm, Frostflowers and SarahN would be fun to chat with too =}

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

spang… (how ya doing?)

SPANG …. awesome.

I was fortunate enough to meet … Spang … made of awesomeness.

I love elipsies

amanda
amanda
Posted at

We need a DD Capture-The-Flag tournament. *nod nod* We'd all meet one another *and* have something to do/talk about!

nycartist1
nycartist1
Posted at

OT:

I've got to stop quickly skimming the headlines in the forums; I thought it said "Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Prison?"

That's a horse (duck?) of a different color…

All the best,
Gil

lba
lba
Posted at

Hmmmm…Ozone, Midge, Lefarce, Zac, lba, Harryq, Alejkhan…geez there's a lot O.o
well the others on the list i'd want to meet purely to punch their lights out =D
but that's another story entirely >:3

You will never see it coming. One moment you're standing around, minding your own business, the next you'll be bear hugged and dragged off to a dark corner.

I gotta add serino to my list. She never posts, but I haven't seen that crazy child since highschool and I know she's still lurking somewhere.

We need a DD Capture-The-Flag tournament. *nod nod* We'd all meet one another *and* have something to do/talk about!

Will that be with tackling? Because that means guys like Subcultured and I have a big advantage.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Will that be with tackling? Because that means guys like Subcultured and I have a big advantage.
I play dirty, and I'm quick. Your flag is as good as captured. Pa-CHOW!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.