Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
lba
lba
Posted at

Man I missed out on a lot of marriage stuff going on here at DD. I should pay closer attention. At the rate skool apparently gets around, I could have ended up married to her without knowing it. And I'm not into abusive relationships. :cry2:

In seriousness though, I think I'd tell him to just put her in the same room as me with a bunch of other people and let me figure it out myself. Why take all the fun out of things?

warefish
warefish
Posted at

All the girls I know are complete sl*ts.

So I've decided. My left foot. XD

I'm 16 anyway. I'll think about someone (not attached to my body) when I'm older.

————————————————
EDIT: I've removed the confusing bits simply because I can't be bothered to edit or explain them. Sorry skullbie for typing it up badly and making you misinterpret.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Seriousquiche and worstcase are sl*ts? Interesting, interesting… B)

I propose delicious polygamy sacrilege between Hawk, Pitface, worstcase, seriousquiche, warefish's left foot and sylar.

Posted at

I'm too young for marriage!

I'd sex up quite a few celebrities.
Definition of Sex up:
-Locked in my basement.
-Locked in my closet.
-Locked in my car trunk.

Choose your poison.

Posted at

lol

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

His eyebrows really bother me. Imagine how forestlike they are before they've been waxed?
Imagine how forest-like the rest of him really is…
You'd need a second job to pay for the back waxing.
Either that or just learn to live with it. :)

Posted at

I guess I'd marry Gackt, just to watch the millions of Japanohile fan girls sontenously combust from jealousy. :P now that would be fun!

plus, I've always wanted to do it with a Japanese pretty boy.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

If the genie can give me a magical divorce how about a sex change down to the cellular level? Then I'd ask for every variety of hat ever manufactured (or go out and find them all) and then I'd marry ozone.

Or keep my gender and marry Selma Hyeck. She's always inspired me.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Imagine how forest-like the rest of him really is…
U-UuuuGH >__0

@Aurora Moon
What a pretty woman, almost cleanses away the mental image of sylar forest :) Shame about her flat chest

Posted at

@Aurora Moon
What a pretty woman, almost cleanses away the mental image of sylar forest :) Shame about her flat chest

What can I say? I like Androgynous pretty people! :p

it'd be like you're having sex with both a man and a woman at the same time, only it's actually one person. Perfect for any bisexual person who isn't into threesomes. :P

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Well that was a little heartless of you, Skullbie.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Oh gods… This thread has turned very disturbing…

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I'm not really into marrying celebrities cuz their relationships usually turn to dust after a short time period.

But anyway, I'd probably be suckered (I normally don't believe in marriage and I'm a big cynic about relationships) into marrying someone who reminds me of my own female characters in my comics (preferrably Claudita).

What can I say? I like Androgynous pretty people! :p

Don't worry. There's gonna be more of those men in the future. You'll not be having a shortage of it.

But women who like the tough guy aggressive types (being good or bad is irrelevant) would be really pissed

mlai
mlai
Posted at

[quote=Kyupol's news article]Although the link between pollutants and human reproduction has not been firmly established, there is growing evidence that the birth sex ratio can be altered by exposure to certain chemicals, such as dioxin, PCBs and pesticides.[/quote]
We need some more of that stuff in the air. For world peace!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

No way. Women and womanly men are just as evil and aggressive.

In other news, I can scroll this page up and down on my Cintiq using my nose.

Posted at

In other news, I can scroll this page up and down on my Cintiq using my nose.

I can do the same thing with my Ipod touch. Which also includes free eye strain! Yay!

Posted at

Paul McCartney.

seriously? he looks like someone kicked a leather handbag these days. maybe you mean 60's Paul, I'll assume you mean 60's Paul. The Paul that had been untouched by tragedy and a one legged gold digger of a 2nd wife.

and as a wife, I guess I'd get someone who could teach me to knit. it's been bugging me how people do that for years. HOW DOES KNITTING WORK?! it just shouldn't.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Paul McCartney.

seriously? he looks like someone kicked a leather handbag these days. maybe you mean 60's Paul, I'll assume you mean 60's Paul. The Paul that had been untouched by tragedy and a one legged gold digger of a 2nd wife.

and as a wife, I guess I'd get someone who could teach me to knit. it's been bugging me how people do that for years. HOW DOES KNITTING WORK?! it just shouldn't.

it's best just not to think about it, Monk.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

[quote=Kyupol's news article]Although the link between pollutants and human reproduction has not been firmly established, there is growing evidence that the birth sex ratio can be altered by exposure to certain chemicals, such as dioxin, PCBs and pesticides.[/quote]
[/quote]

Be a chemtrail pilot. Make 6 figures a year. Contact the local [i]Illuminati[/i] office.

Help bring forth a new [i]order out of chaos[/i].

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I propose delicious polygamy sacrilege between Hawk, Pitface, worstcase, seriousquiche, warefish's left foot and sylar.

accepted! and we'll live on a house boat and talk of fancyful things…[belch]

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Paul McCartney.

I have a genie…he could make Paul younger, transport me to the sixties…either way would be awesome. If not, I'd marry him anyways. He's still beautiful!

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Rick Astley. As long as he's young and with his short hair.
Cue the laughter.

json
json
Posted at

To hell with it- I'll go with Vincent Denofrio. No, really. I would.

I called him first!

i'm guessing somebody watches "law and order:criminal intent"

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Definition of Sex up:
-Locked in my basement.
-Locked in my closet.
-Locked in my car trunk.

yes please

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

[/quote]

Be a chemtrail pilot. Make 6 figures a year. Contact the local [i]Illuminati[/i] office.

Help bring forth a new [i]order out of chaos[/i].
[/quote]

Air Force pilots don't make six figures. :( Airline pilots come close. Chem trails are mundane, every pilot in a jet aircraft does them.

Join the Council on Foreign Relations (write a real cool article on foreign policy), then get invited to the Bilderberger Group, then you can join the Illuimati. You gotta work your way up. :(

Or get recruited by the CIA and slave away in a basement doing intelligence anaylsis and hope for that promotion to G4 or higher.

Really sticks how it's gotten so mundane. :(

And no free women anymore. For that you have to learn Arabic and then blow yourself up.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.