Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I picked my user name out a while ago and stuck with it. I'm interested in Dragons and Greek Mythology, and figured Athena would be a suiting name for a story-teller (plus I really like the name). The "Dragoness" is there since there's almost no chance I could ever get just the name "Athena".

friedegg
friedegg
Posted at

I wanted a name that would strike fear into the hearts of my enemies. Unfortunately, I couldn't think of one, so I went for something silly instead.

Posted at

I like water and I like the anime Fullmetal Alchemist. Put it together and what do you get?

a watered down midget?

:)

Posted at

mine is a name I go by online a lot (kiandra nishan) just smooshed together.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

'Jules' is pretty much just 'Julian' for short, lol. I like it more because its quicker to say and rolls off the tongue sorta like 'jewels', i dunno..

Nintendude
Nintendude
Posted at

i'm a Nintendo fan and a guy.
One combination and presto!

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

my name is Andrew and my last name begins with the letter "w" (hence the dub).
as for the "3", well, im just the kind if asshole that likes to use numbers in place of letters.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I thought I was naming my comic. >_<
GILLIGAN! You boob!

Katch
Katch
Posted at

Because Katch is my character =P
and it's also my nickname, therefore…yeah, it's really easy to find me on the internet XD

Posted at

GILLIGAN! You boob!
Gilligan's Island is brought to you by American Motors: The world's finest car manufacturer, now and for the rest of eternity.

We now return to Gilligan's Island.

Posted at

My brother and I were playing Super Smash Bros. Melee and made up one set of characters as the resistence (the good side), another as Emperor Pichu's team (evil side) and one as neutral. So I just adopted the name.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Yep, we get this topic a lot…

BTW, did you know how I got this username?
I actually defeated the previous Ozoneocean in a duel, so I got his title and a nifty leather bookmark :)
Haha, I heard your interview, and know the real reason.

Posted at

"Flamen" was a certain type of high priest in ancient Rome. So "Flamen Tenebrarum" rougly translates to "High priest of Darkness". I very often refer to myself as that in real life as well. If I name myself after anything else that I might stop liking later then I can't change my username; and since to all of you my username defines my entire existence, I wanted to use the name that really does define my entire existence.

Whether or not I am justified to use that title - ask Hecate. Or don't, because I don't think She will answer.

lba
lba
Posted at

I'm not sure. I just kinda blanked and then the cat walked acros the keyboard and left me with lba so I went with it.

I wish I had a different one now, I just thought of one I really like. Argh, stupid mental pressure.

Posted at

Mine however is ripped off of some of my favorite slime-balls in T.V. and movies. Randal Graves from Kevin Smith's Askew-niverse, Randall Weems from Recess, and Randall from Monsters Inc.

…For me "Randal" is still Randall Flagg from The Stand… I can't help it…

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

It's actually just my real name. The name's Dutch. Because I'm Dutch. It means something like 'The warrior with the shield'. Therefor, it's awesome to use my real name, sonce I'm like a warrior and stuff. Woo.

Posted at

Based off my old xanga username. Except back then it was "seriouskeish" after one of my characters. Quiche should be taken very seriously, because it is a delicious food made of love and joy.

Posted at

It's actually just my real name. The name's Dutch. Because I'm Dutch. It means something like 'The warrior with the shield'. Therefor, it's awesome to use my real name, sonce I'm like a warrior and stuff. Woo.
All hail Lord Douchebag, Long live the King.

I was conflicted, I also wanted to quote the Randall Flagg one since that's the Randall I think of too! There's also Flagg from Eye of the Dragon, another SK book.

Posted at

I was conflicted, I also wanted to quote the Randall Flagg one since that's the Randall I think of too! There's also Flagg from Eye of the Dragon, another SK book.
SK is made of win, so is Flagg.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I thought I was naming my comic. >_<
GILLIGAN! You boob!
With two Gilligans we have a bust!

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

My user name is my real name in Japanese with _san (an honorific) added.

Posted at

I have a kid in my class named Arashi. And girls are usually the only ones who use -san, -kun, or -chan.

Us guys are usually very rude…

jissai
jissai
Posted at

i got my name from a comic i was co-creating back in 9th grade.
wont give u much detail on it though, since i'm going to start it up again :p

jurbas
jurbas
Posted at

well my nickname(as well asthe name of my comic and character) are all based directly on me!

ME ME ME

at my school we have our own sign in names for the computers so that it becomes more monitored and policed.

The sign in name is taken from the first letter of your first name and your surname

Hence J. Urbas = the username: jurbas

There you are the mystery solved!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.