Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

I now present the 1st DD Civil War game:

…probably not what you had in mind. Though technically I am the only one to actually make any sort of DD Civil War game so yay me!

*Huggles Evil_Snuffkin*

That is a fun game. We thank you for it.

Posted at

i can't see it.
T_T
*Reads Dark Clown's comment*
*Is happy*
^_^

Posted at

I wouldn't be able to make one but being in one…yesh…Like Zelda and Sheik in Super Smash Bros: Melee and transform between Lolli and Nikai…yesh…taht would be awesome.

Zac
Zac
Posted at

lol that game is hilarious. I LOVE PUNCHING MYSELF

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

Congrats on making the first and only DDCW game!
Thank you for allowing us to smash the hell out of Zac's face! Muahahah! Take that pretty boy on a worm body!

Seriously, great job, that was silly fun!

Posted at

We must post scores. My first attempt gives me 141. What about you lot?

EDIT:
AHA. 209!!!

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

whackamole is fun.

Posted at

I couldn't bring myself to hit him…
-pats Aqua on back- Its okay…

Posted at

No it's not. He failed. :3

Posted at

No it's not. He failed. :3
Lolli: WHY I OTTA…!

Now now…no blowing him up.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

oh common let her have some fun…….

Now that would make a fun Game. Loli-Girl's "Blast um' Up!!" see how many things you can blast to hell. before time and Ammo runs out.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM DATE SIM

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

But i dun wanna date zac…oh you mean loligirl.

well sure. as long as it's just a date.
I mean, i'm not looking to settle down or anything.
I was born a rambling man, afterall.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

hummm datting sim.. with Loli-girl. *evil thoughts*
would be fun. so long as she no blast us into ash for our wicked thoughts.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Wicked thoughts, Loli-girl, Date Sim, the!

Sounds like fun.

I can picture it now, you choose one of the civil war guys to play as. Each character has different stats. You go through the game trying to get to the fun stuff. I'm picturing it but even in my mind it keeps ending the same way with a toaster to the face.

Posted at

D'aaaawww…we're loved Lolli…

Lolli: Ooooh! Dating sim!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

We are so ready for that. oh the date will be fantastick. oh put in random incounters of various team Zac and Team Riot members. and it sounds killer.

Posted at

I would totally make it if I had flash. Like you could have pros and cons of people. Like if you were a Zac member Pro: Fun side games, more date spots Cons: Fights with Rioteers Riots: Fun side games and more date spots Cons: Fights with Zacites Neutrals: Pros: No fighting with either side Cons: Less opportunities (matters on who the person is friends with)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

and lets not forget. a toaster in the FACE! for lack of Win. or inappropriate touch.

Posted at

I'd love to have a go at making that but alas, I think it would be too difficult for my mind to bear. The only game I've sucessfully made on my own in a rather crappy 'Catch the Clown' using Game Maker (which you can download free if anyone thinks they stand a better chance than me).

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Maybe IF a dating sim was made there could be a hidden hentai scene, like the onces at newgrounds, eh?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

The only game I've sucessfully made on my own in a rather crappy 'Catch the Clown' using Game Maker (which you can download free if anyone thinks they stand a better chance than me).

We're in a game?!?!?!? O_o

Posted at

We're in a game?!?!?!? O_o

And a tutorial… someone must really like you.

Just a thought; someone could make a browser based dating game like those old 'choose your adventure' books. Not quite as impressive but much more possible.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.