Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Hehe I turned it into an avatar …but i have noticed somthing.

If you look hard enough, it looks like Glarg is staring at this ladies pair of boobs.

Purv. lol.

mcman
mcman
Posted at

Curses! I was only a few hours too late in sending my character to be part of this awsomeness!

Don't you worry. I'm going to keep adding teammates to the pic as we go. Nobody's getting left out.

Okay. *Phew* I almost felt left out. ^_^

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Hehe I turned it into an avatar …but i have noticed somthing.

If you look hard enough, it looks like Glarg is staring at this ladies pair of boobs.

Purv. lol.

^-^; Okay I'll admit im a Perv.

This is what's expected with 23 year old virgins who live alone in their apartment.

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

I wanna join! Please.

(such a late-comer)

Toadman
Toadman
Posted at

Curses! I was only a few hours too late in sending my character to be part of this awsomeness!

Don't you worry. I'm going to keep adding teammates to the pic as we go. Nobody's getting left out.

^_^ I feel special. Now I really hope I find a computer somewhere while I'm on vacation.

Posted at

Once we get all the people, or this thing has been going on a while we should totally make riot's picture of the team on tee shirts. I'd buy it.

Posted at

Once we get all the people, or this thing has been going on a while we should totally make riot's picture of the team on tee shirts. I'd buy it.

That's a cool idea. We could do "I'm with Riot/Zac" with an arrow pointing sidways or up. Or a shirt with "I survived the DD civil war and all I got etc, etc." I'd love to contribute some art for Tee's!

P.S. the list still remains… diaperless… Pinkdiapers-less…. *sniff*

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

Do you know what this is… this is a classic example of what happens when adults are worked too hard in a given society- taken too seriously- and paid too little. It gives way to subcultures like this one which thrive on the polar opposites of these traits. We have fun, take nothing seriously, and are rewarded with friends and goofy childlike happiness.

/end mind spew

What I really mean to say is I'm so happy someone started this war. I never thought I'd say it, but civil war is a beautiful thing, and has truly united this community.

/end sappiness

You guys kickass. (well, obviously Mr. Riot kicks more ass than all-you-alls, but that could change.)
Cheerios!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Nooooooooooo!!! So many (otherwise) good people are joining the ranks of this ungodly hellspawn! :(

Please see reason! There is still time to join the right side! Turn away from the darkness and come into the light! Reveal thy true selves: join Zac!

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

Nooooooooooo!!! So many (otherwise) good people are joining the ranks of this ungodly hellspawn! :(

Please see reason! There is still time to join the right side! Turn away from the darkness and come into the light! Reveal thy true selves: join Zac!

Don't you like having the choice of which name you wish to identify yourself by? Don't you enjoy the ability to be anonymous to feel safer or have fun and be creative?

Why not join our side Ozone. If so many "otherwise good people" are here, maybe that means something. Maybe all the good and trustworthy people are here. Maybe you should be here too. B)

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

those are just lies ozone, you know you did the right choice by siding with Zac, they shall see reason and join us instead eventually.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Glarg is tempted by all the hot Babes on Zac's side…..but there are a few hot babes on this side too so I think i'll stay with riot….blah blah freedom and all that jazz, im just mostly in it for the Beer.

You look so much like Capt. America, you even have the shield, Why not join the side of Freedom? Myxo's on our side.

Posted at

….Spiderman revealed his identity,and what happened?Aunt May got shot.Join Riot and you don't get your relatives killed :3

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

My path is already set… I can't turn away, no matter who gets hurt because I know I'm doing the right thing.

And you are wrong.

I'm no Cap America, that's Riot! …Don't you know who I am? I'm the O Zone Bitch! lol!

Alejkhan, Captain Jim, Glarg… You know I'm right. I don't want to have to be your DOOOOOM. :(

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

thats the spirit! go team Zac! go! :cat: :cat: :cat:

Posted at

Hold thy heathen tongues! You may speak pretty lies but they are lies all the same! Lies!

As a girl on the Interweb, I can vouch for the goodness of an alias! Do you know how many creepy people are online? Oh thank God for an alias. I can sleep soundly at night knowing that there's no way they can find a "Black Kitty" in Canada.

Are you here to rob an innocent girl of her sleep? Oh you horrible fiends! ;___;

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

Oh, Ozone… in this one way you have diappointed me. *sniff* I can't look up to you anymore (unless we meet, and then I'd have to since you look kind of tall…)
I think I'll personally have to beat the rightness of Riot's message into your hat…I mean head. This means war, my friend. Bloody, outrageous war.

^_^ Chu~! <3 <3 <3
*goes off to draw a suitable character for the fight*

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ah-ha! Not so innocent perhaps if she has to hide behind a mask! ;)
What're you hiding BK?

The truly good have nothing to fear because they are accountable, as are their fellows: known and numbered. We know who we can rely on because we know each other, but on your side even your closest ally might not be who you think they are. :(

Choose Zac; for your own safety. :)
…or else we'll crush you ^_^
—————————————–

Ah, Iagojester! Join us!!!! Join us! All should join us for we are the good looking team! Everyone on Zac's team gets a $10,000 clothing allowance. That equals a cart load of custom pirate coats and feathery hats. ;)
…nope, I'm not tall, that camera was just a bit low lol!

Posted at

Oh my dear Ozone! How easily you give up your liberties. But have you not heard? He who gives up liberty to purchase a little safety deserves neither liberty nor safety!

You speak of safety and accountability as you strip your fellow duckers bare*! You sing of security and allies but then leave them naked to the hoards of "LOL! A/S/L!?" and "ZOMG GURL! CYBER?!" Or even worse! The dreaded "I vote your comic 1 in retaliation!"

We on Riot's side are not so easily wooed! We understand how precious liberty is!

*And worse! You don't even leave them properly marinated! How can you leave ducks out of the fridge like that?! Chefs everywhere weep at the waste of good poultry. ;___;

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

But don't you see BK? There would be no hoards left because they'd be stripped nekkid too!
Sorry BK, you're deluded… Your way is the way of the OMGWTFLOLCYBR brigade… They hide within your ranks even now and you don't even realise it.

There's none quite as fooled as those who fool themselves. ;)

Zac's team offers you true security.
And stylish outfits.

we will eat your ducks raw!

Posted at

Oh yee of so little faith! You think that just because you know their names they'll be good! But that didn't stop Rob Liefeld did it?!

Oh you reckless heathen fools! You'll catch salmonella! D:

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

But don't you see BK? There would be no hoards left because they'd be stripped nekkid too!
Sorry BK, you're deluded… Your way is the way of the OMGWTFLOLCYBR brigade… They hide within your ranks even now and you don't even realise it.

There's none quite as fooled as those who fool themselves. ;)

Zac's team offers you true security.
And stylish outfits.

we will eat your ducks raw!

You know, Ozone…HITLER had stylish outfits too. Would you have joined HIM?

Yes, there are leeters and uber-dorks within the ranks of Team Riot, but that's the POINT. Just because you deem a type of person unworthy to exist doesn't make it true. If you want to pull on some nice jack-boots and goose-step up and down the forum, well…you go right ahead. But we'll be there to raise our voices against it. We'll be there to stand, steadfast, in your way and proudly exclaim, "We do not bend to tyranny!"

Don't ridicule Kitty because she stands up for those who cannot stand for themselves. You should praise her for having the courage to stand up for what she believes in. For fighting for the freedoms of those who do not have the courage to fight for themselves.

Sic Temper Tyrannus!

Posted at

That equals a cart load of custom pirate coats and feathery hats. ;)

Oh man, pirate coats…..

Riot's lucky I can't be bought, 'cos that'd about do it. ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.