MrRiot
Posted at

Silence to all my name is my own,
from the land of rainbows and men do i roam,
an alias I have devised too crude yet guile,
mikey the black mantis, so simply complex,
ready to make you stand on perplexed.
my real name illegal in fifteen states,
to reaveal it here and i will surely pay a visit to the pearly white gates.

To riot, you have my sword and blaster, to our enemies this i have to say…
we will not vanish into the night…we will not go without a fight! we're going to live on! we're going to survive! Today, is our independance day!

LONG LIVE RIOT! LONG LIVE THE NEW WEB ORDER!

Can I, like, carry your books to class Mikey? That was awesome.

Posted at

I can't think of a single place on the face of the planet I could go and call myself PinkDiapers without being the subject of ridicule.

Ridicule has always been my worst subject anyway.

GO TEAM RIOT!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

My to do list

-Assemble Army of Geneticly inferior human zombies
-Mutate their DNA until they are as advanced as the Boanitian race
-Rob a Liquir store
-Rob another Liquir store
-Rob yet ANOTHER Liquir store
-Party a Riot's.

mcman
mcman
Posted at

Amen my bretheran! We shall fight for our right! The frozen sting of my magic shall quench the enemy's chilling thirst for identity! Our uniqueness is our strength! We defend the order of our choice in names! To ARMS!!!

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

My to do list

-Assemble Army of Geneticly inferior human zombies
-Mutate their DNA until they are as advanced as the Boanitian race
-Rob a Liquir store
-Rob another Liquir store
-Rob yet ANOTHER Liquir store
-Party a Riot's.

Man, as long as you bring the spoils from those liquor store robberies with you, you can party at my house whenever you want

sinic
sinic
Posted at

Not that we fine upstanding pillars of Truth, Justice and Other Capitalized Words would ever advocate knocking over liquor stores to get at the sweet, sweet booze inside. No sir. Not us.

Nope.

Not us.

So you gonna share or what?

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Not that we fine upstanding pillars of Truth, Justice and Other Capitalized Words would ever advocate knocking over liquor stores to get at the sweet, sweet booze inside. No sir. Not us.

Nope.

Not us.

So you gonna share or what?

Just make sure you're at the house on time. We drink fast.

mcman
mcman
Posted at

Wow, it seems I end up being everyone's designated drivor. I suppose I can just use an ice platform to move everyone back to wherever it is they wish to go. *Sigh* It sucks to be under 21.

Cold
Cold
Posted at

I have already lost my anonymity thanks to that pro-reg cad Joe England of Zebra Girl. That is why I fight with you for I know the pain of this that and the other, Brian Michael Bendis monologue etc etc

Toadman
Toadman
Posted at

The Toadman must fight to protect his true identity, because if my real name is spoken, I die. Or turn into gold, or something. Something bad happens. Maybe I just get kicked in the nuts, but all the same, my name, along with everyone else's name, shouldn't be forced into the open! We have a right to our aliases, and no Wizard-of-Oz-style floating head can take them away from us!

Plus, Toadman's a wicked cool name, wouldn't you agree?

Hehehe, Ass-ter…

herio
herio
Posted at

My real name a cows name so I like herio better so im with you

Neilak20
Neilak20
Posted at

Although People continually get confused as to my nick name, calling me Neil, Neilak, or Niela, I must stand by my use of an online Nickname. Keeps me mysterious. ^_^ Or at least slightly more eccentric.
My true first name is rather ordinary, my Middle name is…shared with someone on Zac's team I believe, and my Last name is just not quite as catchy as "Neila". I stand by the Riot Forces, there are too many people on the internet with the same given names!! Stand up my comrads! Jumble Letters together with Numbers and call them your Identity!

Posted at

I have no exactly good reason for supporting Riot actually. I care little who knows my name (it's Milo, BTW) and since no one else I have ever known actually has the same name as myself, I don't have to worry about origionality. I do believe, however, this whole registration thing is trampling on the freedom of the people! If someone wants to remain anonymous, let them be anonymous then!

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

Viva la Riot, legal names are for driver's licenses and permanent records.

acadia
acadia
Posted at

I have no exactly good reason for supporting Riot actually. I care little who knows my name (it's Milo, BTW) and since no one else I have ever known actually has the same name as myself, I don't have to worry about origionality. I do believe, however, this whole registration thing is trampling on the freedom of the people! If someone wants to remain anonymous, let them be anonymous then!

Thats the spirit!

Posted at

Milo is a coolio name, but so is juminycricketX and you should totally have the choice!

Puzzah!how-ooh how-ooh! (contining warcries)

Posted at

HERO IS THE FALCON OF THIS WAR!!!! 'Cuz he's like Riot's right-hand man and he always gots his back on threads like this!!

Hero
Hero
Posted at

HERO IS THE FALCON OF THIS WAR!!!! 'Cuz he's like Riot's right-hand man and he always gots his back on threads like this!!

Eh, I'm more of a Black Panther fan myself. Falcon's cool though. Most of my favorites are DC anyway so….HEY LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S A TOPIC THAT ISN'T ME!!

vgman
vgman
Posted at

IM JOINING THE RIOT SIDE!!! LET THE TEEM OF ZAC BE CURSED BY A THOUSAND PLAGUES!!!!

(edit: now would somone mind telling me how to get thughs cool banners?)

Hero
Hero
Posted at

INSERT IMAGE URL HERE

Except repalce the <'s and >'s with ['s and ]'s

That's what you pop into your siggy comrade.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

um so where do i get the url code?

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Just use the url of one of the banners in the Sig Banner section of Civil War Discussion: General forum.

Black Dove
Black Dove
Posted at

I agree {I might not be the greatest artist or writer… But I'm a good story teller…} I will not let this war take what belongs not only to me, but others as well… and well… ummm … -_- {wheres my national script…} I don't have one, but a wise man once said: Do what is right for are country and for the people whom live in it… {I heard that one from my Grampa…}

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.