Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MrRiot_Zac
MrRiot_Zac
Posted at

HERO IS THE FALCON OF THIS WAR!!!! 'Cuz he's like Riot's right-hand man and he always gots his back on threads like this!!

Eh, I'm more of a Black Panther fan myself. Falcon's cool though. Most of my favorites are DC anyway so….HEY LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S A TOPIC THAT ISN'T ME!!

Hmm…I'm not sure what character I would equate Hero to. I'm with hi on being a Black Panther fan, though. He IS the first hero other than myself and Zac to show up in the comic, thoug. So you gotta give it up for that
-Riot

Posted at

I will gladly fight alongside you Riot. For my true name is a very common one, and if the enemy was to succeed then I'd be lost. I admit, my screenname isn't the most creative, but it truly sets me apart! So I will lend my technology and effort into this, and I will not fail.

I am just a lone sprite comic author, and I haven't been here long, but I have many talents and can be a powerful ally.

LONG LIVE RIOT! LONG LIVE OUR SCEENNAMES! LONG LIVE ANONYMOUS-NESS!

Ocka
Ocka
Posted at

I will support Riot. Though My name can be found out easily through my comics, I support those who wish to keep it unknown!

acadia
acadia
Posted at

HERO IS THE FALCON OF THIS WAR!!!! 'Cuz he's like Riot's right-hand man and he always gots his back on threads like this!!

Eh, I'm more of a Black Panther fan myself. Falcon's cool though. Most of my favorites are DC anyway so….HEY LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S A TOPIC THAT ISN'T ME!!

Hmm…I'm not sure what character I would equate Hero to. I'm with hi on being a Black Panther fan, though. He IS the first hero other than myself and Zac to show up in the comic, thoug. So you gotta give it up for that
-Riot

Props indeed to the Hero.

Posted at

Yeah, congrats to Hero for making it into the comic! The rest of us can keep dreaming of a day we'll be featured too XD

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Hero has gone to the place I too wish to go one day…the toile- BAH too much futurama!- the CW comic.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Rocket Racer! That's the guy. He's constantly wearing a headset often with antennae, was a gadget freak and a technical whiz, wore a lot of red, did an extreme sport… That's the guy I was thinking of earlier who Hero strongly resembles. He was anti-registration too, or at least his last appearance was fighting anti-registration forces.

'Ah feels all special now… They've even captured my tendency to say the word mutha without using any kind of word after it to modify it. I'm so proud of you, my little comic book self.

mcman
mcman
Posted at

I agree {I might not be the greatest artist or writer… But I'm a good story teller…} I will not let this war take what belongs not only to me, but others as well… and well… ummm … -_- {wheres my national script…} I don't have one, but a wise man once said: Do what is right for are country and for the people whom live in it… {I heard that one from my Grampa…}

Alright Black Dove! Glad to have you on board!

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Taking away our chosen screen name is in my opinoin, evil!
The easiest way for evil to succeed is for good men, (And women) to do nothing!
I am going to fight this robbery of my screen name!
I'm signing up for Riot's cause!

Drazi500
Drazi500
Posted at

Name: Magnicimage.
Description:
Personality: Little is known about this mysterious being, all that is known is he can manipulate matter and morals to an extent, he also has an ability to fly, He appeared around the time the Civil war started.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Oooh a lot of Rioters *taking notes of reasoning* Still hard to choose though ta ta! *runs off*

Posted at

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; And by the gods we'll fight them on the internet if we have to!

Long live Riot! Long live usernames!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Sheep! There're so many of YOU and so few of us…
The righteous!

But with all your "usernames" how can you tell if half of the people on your side are even real? They could all be simply alt IDs of the same few users :)

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Each one of our members is a valued and treasured asset! To think that you would accuse us of such…such…such a low trick. And, sheep? Seriously, Oz! You're the ones who are following orders, eating the legislation Johnny Law spoonfeeds you from a babies bottle! If we are sheep, we are a heard of black sheep! We dare to challenge what we're told, dare to stray from the beaten sheep path! We eat the grass from the other side of the fence and boy does it taste all the greener from climbing the dumb ol' fence! So why don't you take it back to your sheep hole and tell the others that Hero said "Baaa". They'll know what it means.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

As a paranoid spazz, I REFUSE to give out my real name. I have no idea who you really are, and trust you as far as I can go on the monkey bars-which is saddly not far! I will give up being a random, raving, two foot tall, twin tailed fox demon befor I surender and use my real name! I AM Stich! I am proud! And-as a heads up-if you add a second T to my name, I SHALL NOT be capable of being held responsable of my actions for they shall be in BLIND RAGE! Long live our made-up screan names! Raaaaoooowwwwrrrrr!!!!!

Emma_Xross
Emma_Xross
Posted at

Sheep! There're so many of YOU and so few of us…
The righteous!
Self-righteous! ;)

end_game
end_game
Posted at

Each one of our members is a valued and treasured asset! To think that you would accuse us of such…such…such a low trick. And, sheep? Seriously, Oz! You're the ones who are following orders, eating the legislation Johnny Law spoonfeeds you from a babies bottle! If we are sheep, we are a heard of black sheep! We dare to challenge what we're told, dare to stray from the beaten sheep path! We eat the grass from the other side of the fence and boy does it taste all the greener from climbing the dumb ol' fence! So why don't you take it back to your sheep hole and tell the others that Hero said "Baaa". They'll know what it means.

w00t!!! nice one, truely inspiring in a funny sort of way

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

well my brothers and sisters I will too take up arms against the injustice of making one reveal their birth name. I, for one, have always despised mine for as long as I can remember. I will not tolerate being referred to as a frickin flower for my first name and rather enjoy the free time I have gained from not having into issue death threats in response to wise cracks involving my last name and certain male body parts. Here i have a name that i can proudly say "what?" to when someone summons me instead of slinking into the shadows for surprise revenge later in the day. The freedom to name one's self as absurdly as they wish can not be taken away. We must stand by the right to use aliases to say whats truly on our minds even if no one likes what it said. This is OUR freedom Our right and I wont sit idly by and have my right to stay the Nekko (or whatever else i wish to call myself) be taken away. I will not lose my ability to remand mysterious without a fight. I SUPPORT RIOT!

Hero
Hero
Posted at

More power to ya sister, more power to ya. Good to have you on the team.

Stich
Stich
Posted at

well my brothers and sisters I will too take up arms against the injustice of making one reveal their birth name. I, for one, have always despised mine for as long as I can remember. I will not tolerate being referred to as a frickin flower for my first name and rather enjoy the free time I have gained from not having into issue death threats in response to wise cracks involving my last name and certain male body parts. Here i have a name that i can proudly say "what?" to when someone summons me instead of slinking into the shadows for surprise revenge later in the day. The freedom to name one's self as absurdly as they wish can not be taken away. We must stand by the right to use aliases to say whats truly on our minds even if no one likes what it said. This is OUR freedom Our right and I wont sit idly by and have my right to stay the Nekko (or whatever else i wish to call myself) be taken away. I will not lose my ability to remand mysterious without a fight. I SUPPORT RIOT!

The only response I can think of to that is to clap like crazeh to its awsome wording. *claps like crazeh*

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

More power to ya sister, more power to ya. Good to have you on the team.
It's good to be on the team. Now I'm just ready to get in on some of the action!

Freux
Freux
Posted at

>_>

…. <_<

….. ZAC forever! 8D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.