Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

Don't make me sent my min-mes after you Freux, they'll eat you out of house and home :D.

Drazi500
Drazi500
Posted at

The Flaw in Team Zac's Plan.

Say there is two or more members with the same name…would we have Darren 1 and Darren 2?
Because then it would be their real names…i'm sure people they know don't call them "Something 1/2/3/4"

I say Riot Is Riotious! ;)
and if you're not with him…then you are a fool!

Posted at

I actually do feel a little bit sorry for Zac's team though, when our forces collide they won't stand any chance against our numbers.

Posted at

….Now,now,don't underestimate them.

Numbers aren't everything!There are many cases in history where small armies Pwn Others.

I may be a Rioterr,but I respect the power of our enemies.<3

Stich
Stich
Posted at

Captain Jim's right. Never underestimate the foe. After all, the Americans were few in number, poorly trained, and had a lack of suplies, yet they still kicked Britan's arse to gain independance. Also, as Mad Maud from Teen Tittans said: "Those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it."

NekkoXIII
NekkoXIII
Posted at

Captain Jim and Stich are right. Don't let your guard down team Riot, after all they still have those cookies of doom on their side…thought F_Allens may prove a problem as well. Not if we stay on guard but i'm just saying stay on your toes.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

That's right. Though our opponent may be smaller in number, they are strong in spirit and disposable henchmen. There'll be no underestimating on my watch. In any situation, you gotta prepare for the worst and hope for the best. You've got to know your enemy. Take a look into their minds…..they are a crafty breed, well backed with money from their corporate sponsorship. They could have greater access to supplies to accomplish their goals, but many of them aren't soldiers and that's where we'll get them. We are fighters! We are rebels! We are the orphans that say "please sir, can I have 'summore" before cracking heads and taking what we want! We are the children of the streets! We are the products of society that nobody wants to claim! When life tries to beat us down, we beat right back, and harder! With bats and sticks! How many grim and gritty anti-heroes do we have that they cannot match? How many dangerous and near lunatic folks are on our side? Oh' they have backing and they have backing good, but we have something they don't, and it ain't just numbers. It's fight! It's grit! That Code Red, Real as the Streets of Raging Blood edge that says nuthin' to my mother's heart, but will put me over the top if I end up face to face with an enemy that's never seen the cold polluted slush melt on a city sidewalk while a teen casualty happens a block over, that's never had just a 2x4 named Sheila and a card shark for company! We're fighting to maintain while they just challenging what already is, us.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Hero… I must give you credit! You rock at speeches *nods*

Toadman
Toadman
Posted at

Hehe, guess who's back in the fight!

My computer sorta blew up, but that's in the past. The Toadman's home again!

Drazi500
Drazi500
Posted at

Ladies and Gentlemen….

I'm
With
RIOT!

Thank you.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.