Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Sketches and Dial-up killer
Posted at

All this stuff is awesome!

I kinda wish I was in a poster, but I guess that's the price I pay for being neutral.

Damn, everyone has such cool hero designs.

Posted at

Yo:

Hate to think i'm letting the cat out of the bag about something here, but then again, Marvel wasn't very portective of their Spiderman solicits either so I guess i'm not doing anything they didn't do.

*note: I kinda tweaked Riot's design somewhat, instead of just a black T-shirt with an R I made it a black top with a white mid-section (like Captain America's)so then the "legs" of the R could extend down to make the flag-like "stripes". It's just a little spin I thought up for my own little doodles. Essentially what I'm trying to say is don't worry about it, it's just for my own amusement and has no bearing on Riot's actual outfit.

This is the first of three mock Civil War covers I plan on doing for the time being. So look forward to two more!

Posted at

reddeath, as awesomely awesome as that is… it makes me think dirty thoughts. 0_X

Posted at

Join me and I'll teach you to ask for baklava in greek. And many more ;) We, the supporters of freedom, are all pro-education.

(THIS ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!! YOU TOTALLY CAPTURED MY (ahem, my character's) ATTITUDE. hehee)

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

Wow, looking through all of these really gets you wanting to do one!

I know what I'll be working on in economics class. X3

Greenbot
Greenbot
Posted at

RedDeath is teh ultimateness…

Posted at

Join me and I'll teach you to ask for baklava in greek. And many more ;) We, the supporters of freedom, are all pro-education.

oh no, you're not gonna get me with that. Tempting, but no. *Hisssss.*– uh.. I mean *seeeetheliiiight*

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Based off of a joke that was made two days ago in the IRC chat hehe. I just had to draw it ^_^;;; I should color it in pink or something lol

Next idea~! Zac/Riot babies XD jk jk

Freux
Freux
Posted at

Omg, you beat me to drawing zac as a carebear. Yey! This turned out great! It should totally be black with pink hair and a pink heart. Care bear staaaaaaaaaaaaare!

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Omg, you beat me to drawing zac as a carebear. Yey! This turned out great! It should totally be black with pink hair and a pink heart. Care bear staaaaaaaaaaaaare!

Oh oh!! That would be totally awesome!! I suck at coloring stuff but I'll try!! Might take me awhile though XD

Rina_ran they'll be the BABY JESUS XD NOoo haha jk jk

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Let me just sum all of this in one word.

OhmyfriggingodtheseartpiecesarethebestIhaveeverseenIamsogladeveryoneistakingpart!

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Well since you ALL left early in the chat room last night you left me all alone with nothing to do *Pouts* :( SO!! I drew more stuff YAY!! I even drew two more pages to the comic and set them for auto post :o . I'll probably even put the stuff below on auto update on my other comic so I don't have to update eiter XD YAY no updates for awhile for me

First off I colored Emo Zac Carebear:

I failed at color T.T…. I love the eyes thougn. I know!! lets have a carebear color contest XD I know you wanna! Jk jk

Ok! Second picture! Riots/Zacs lovechild:

I told you I would draw it!! Distrubing though XD pacifier in mouth, Riot chair in one hand, and Zac guitar in another. Darn you guys for that image XD jk jk

And last but not least XD Team Riot Blast off XD Can you feel the love? This is what will happen when Zac re-appears in the comic! JK JK ^_^ Riot is so going to stone me to death for this picture XD

I really need to start making positive fan art for Riot or people are going to start thinking I'm Zac's side >.>;;;
All my drawings have inspiration behind them and most of the inspiration is on Zac's behalf. So come one Rioteers (XD) could you give me some inspiration for fan art for Riot (remember I'm not the best artist… )

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Riot and Zac's unholy love child looks like Kevin Federline. hmmm….

Care bear color contest you say? oh it's on!

SWEET!! I would love to see others coloring skills ^____^
yea the baby kind of does but it also looks like Kurt Cobain in away @_@ Sill can't beleive I drew that XD

Willow: It can be fun to be neutral sometimes you can draw positive fan art for both sides XD now if a rioter drew a positive Zac picture they would be called a traitor >.<

I want to have fun supporting this event and its hard to choose one side to support more then the other.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

I love it!! ^____^ You got awesome coloring skills, very nice shading too. Gosh I wish I could color like that T.T what program do you use?

Dockworker
Dockworker
Posted at

I love it!! ^____^ You got awesome coloring skills, very nice shading too. Gosh I wish I could color like that T.T what program do you use?

hehe, Glad you like it! It worked well to distract me from homework for a few minutes.

Oh, and Photoshop. Allways Photoshop.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.