Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

To Raool
What kind of girl wouldn't you date & for what reasons? (For instance, age, appearance, etc.)

To the Author
How many illegitimate children does Raool have, if any?

If yes, how many does he know of?

Do hybrids exist in the World of Toshubi, or can reproduction only happen within the same species?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

To Raool
What kind of girl wouldn't you date & for what reasons? (For instance, age, appearance, etc.)

To the Author
How many illegitimate children does Raool have, if any?

If yes, how many does he know of?

Do hybrids exist in the World of Toshubi, or can reproduction only happen within the same species?

Raool: Well… I wouldn't get too familliar with any female who was under the age of 17 that's for sure. I guess I'd draw the line once a female was older than 35. (In this world, if you live to be 50 you've lived a long life.) Appearance does play a bit of a role… but I can usually see the hidden beauty in most feamles.

Thobold: So you're saying that after a few drinks, you get some kind of twisted second sight?

Raool: SHUT UP!

Author: To be honest, I never really though about that… Hrmm…

Raool: *Sweating* Th-this isn't funny!

Author: I'd have to say…

Raool: *Whine! Whine!*

Author: None…

Raool: *Letting out a big sigh*

Author: That he knows of.

Raool: GAH! W-w-what!?!?

Author: And as for your other question…

Raool: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!! What the hell do you mean, "That I know of!!"

Author: There are some cross breeds in this world, but they tend to be…

Raool: DO NOT IGNORE ME!! Answer me you scoundrel!

Author: outcasts and are shunned from society. Survival by one self is very hard in this world.

Raool: This can't be happening to me!

Author: I hope you found this information useful.

Raool: I'll get you for this!

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Eve: Buggeration! o.O

Like that night in the port town of Rei. You were dating three females at the same time. I have to admit, that escape through the alley ways was fun! But that isn't the first time I had to rescue you off the back of some hariy beast. HA! HA!

How was I to know she was married? She wasn't wearing a wedding band and she never mentioned her husband. Besides, bear females need romance too.

Yeah, and bear males are VERY big and strong. As we both learned."

———————————————————————————–

Kali: I want to draw a group of fennec fox-animal hybrids now… I'll work on that and send it to you at some point.

Eve: You nasty little creep, leave the poor guy be. Aw, Raool will have plenty of tail to chase in the Kitsune Kingdom (literally, those kit's have more than one).

Oboro: Hi Raool… ;D

Eve: This is to Jessica, if someone you knew was in danger (whether it be by blade or fang) and you saw your chance to escape but leave them behind, what would you do? Would you run away like as a little child would? Or would you stand up for them?

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Trina: Hey, Raool, if you found out you did have a kid, you'd take care of them right? If you didn't have to stop the bad guys anymore, I mean.

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

To the author.

Has Thobold had sex?

If your characters could access the internet & read webcomics, what webcomics, or types of webcomics, would they read?

If there were an evil/mirror universe version of the Blade of Toshubi what would the basic story be & how would the characters be different & what parts would they play?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Eve: Buggeration! o.O

Like that night in the port town of Rei. You were dating three females at the same time. I have to admit, that escape through the alley ways was fun! But that isn't the first time I had to rescue you off the back of some hariy beast. HA! HA!

How was I to know she was married? She wasn't wearing a wedding band and she never mentioned her husband. Besides, bear females need romance too.

Yeah, and bear males are VERY big and strong. As we both learned."

———————————————————————————–

Kali: I want to draw a group of fennec fox-animal hybrids now… I'll work on that and send it to you at some point.

Eve: You nasty little creep, leave the poor guy be. Aw, Raool will have plenty of tail to chase in the Kitsune Kingdom (literally, those kit's have more than one).

Oboro: Hi Raool… ;D

Eve: This is to Jessica, if someone you knew was in danger (whether it be by blade or fang) and you saw your chance to escape but leave them behind, what would you do? Would you run away like as a little child would? Or would you stand up for them?

Jessica: Well… If Toshubi was in danger I'd some how find the courage to stand and fight.

Toshubi: Wrong answer! I can handle myself. You're still too young to be in harms way. If you see opportunity to escape, you take it!

Jessica: NO!

Toshubi: This isn't up for debate! I need to know you're safe.

Jessica: And I need you to stay alive! Don't underestimate me!

Raool: *Sneaks into the back ground. Sees Oboro, grins and waves.*

Toshubi: You will take that escape route and thats final!!

Jessica: You can't make me!! You're not the boss of me!! *Storms off*

Toshubi: Don't you turn your back on me! I'm not done with you!

Reiko: I would think that Jessica would disobey Toshubi and stand and fight as best she could.

Toshubi: You stay out of this! Don't encourage her!

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Trina: Hey, Raool, if you found out you did have a kid, you'd take care of them right? If you didn't have to stop the bad guys anymore, I mean.

Raool: *Shaking visably* Um… Forgive me, I'm still in a bit of shock. *Ahem!* Well… of course I would. I mean… they would be part of my own flesh and blood. I mean… I've thought about having pups in the future once I found the right female. But, no female has ever come forward to tell me that she was carrying my child.

Thobold: How many of your past flings have you run into?

Raool: N-none.

Thobold: *Sits down next to Raool and hands him a mug.* Here.

Raool: Wh-what's this?

Thobold: It's Skunk Ale. Some of the most potent alcohol in these parts.

Raool: Th-thank you friend. *Guzzels down the vile liquid.*

Thobold: It should help calm…"

Raool: *Slumps against Thobold.* ZZZzzz.

Thobold: Sorry guys, I know you're all wanting me to do or say something mean to Raool. But come on… he's still my best friend. Even I'm not THAT cruel.

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

To the author.

Has Thobold had sex?

If your characters could access the internet & read webcomics, what webcomics, or types of webcomics, would they read?

If there were an evil/mirror universe version of the Blade of Toshubi what would the basic story be & how would the characters be different & what parts would they play?

Thobold: WHAT THE HELL!?? Just what are you implying!?!

Reiko: *Looking smug* Answer the question Thobold.

Thobold: It isn't any of his bussines! That's my personal life!

Reiko: Aw! It's ok if you've never… ya know. But this IS the forum where ANYONE can ask the cast ANYTHING they want and we ARE required to ANSWER them.

Thobold: Mr. Author! Tell me this isn't so!

Author: Well… Um. I'm sorry Thobold, Reiko's right.

Thobold: OOOhhh! This is SO not cool!!

Reiko: We're waiting. *Giggles*

Thobold: N-not yet. I mean… I'm just waiting for the right female… that's all! I'm glad Raool is still out cold from that drink. He'd be insufferable if he knew.

Reiko: *Giggles*

Thobold: *Giving Reiko a death glare.* And he's never gonna know… right Reiko.

Reiko: *looking a little scared* Uh… Y-yeah.

Thobold: Good.

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

Thobold: WHAT THE HELL!?? Just what are you implying!?!

Reiko: *Looking smug* Answer the question Thobold.

Thobold: It isn't any of his bussines! That's my personal life!

Reiko: Aw! It's ok if you've never… ya know. But this IS the forum where ANYONE can ask the cast ANYTHING they want and we ARE required to ANSWER them.

Thobold: Mr. Author! Tell me this isn't so!

Author: Well… Um. I'm sorry Thobold, Reiko's right.
You know, I actually would have accepted "None of your business" as a legitimate answer.

Thobold: N-not yet. I mean… I'm just waiting for the right female…
You should try the wrong females, they're a lot more fun. ;-)

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Imari: Heh, poor Thobold. You'll get there in the end, just hang in there.

Ricino (at Imari):You'd know that wouldn't you, you bastard…?

Imari: "What was that?"

Ricino (hiss): "Notttthhhhiiiiiiing"

Eve: The kitsune region may get a bit rowdy with visitors and the festivites but the number guards should increase. It should be fairly safe for Jessica, then again… It's customary how ever for people to wear masks, are you okay with this and what type of design on the mask do you want? Just a basic idea please.

Raijin: Advisor Toh, I'm some what of a fan of yours. If you wanted to dispose of someone with out people being able to trace it back to you or your associates in anyway, how would you do it and what method (assassin, trap, poison etc)?

*Rest of the AoS cast look at him suspiciously*

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Imari: Heh, poor Thobold. You'll get there in the end, just hang in there.

Ricino (at Imari):You'd know that wouldn't you, you bastard…?

Imari: "What was that?"

Ricino (hiss): "Notttthhhhiiiiiiing"

Eve: The kitsune region may get a bit rowdy with visitors and the festivites but the number guards should increase. It should be fairly safe for Jessica, then again… It's customary how ever for people to wear masks, are you okay with this and what type of design on the mask do you want? Just a basic idea please.

Raijin: Advisor Toh, I'm some what of a fan of yours. If you wanted to dispose of someone with out people being able to trace it back to you or your associates in anyway, how would you do it and what method (assassin, trap, poison etc)?

*Rest of the AoS cast look at him suspiciously*

Toshubi: Being a ninja, wearing masks is part of the uniform. So I wouldn't have a problem with a mask as long as it doesn't hinder my ability to see. I tend to just go with my standard "bandit" style mask. (The black cloth that covers my nose and mouth.)

Jessica: A mask huh? Like a ball mask? Or perhaps a jungle mask? OOOOHHH! I got it! I'd like a mask like Zorro's! Ya know? A cloth band that covers the eyes only. (And has holes for me to see through too of course.)

Advisor Toh: Ah! I see you know expert skills when you see them! If I were to do this deed, I'd make it either look like an accident, or "natural causes". The best way to prevent folks from suspecting you of murder, is to make them think there never was a murder in the first place!

An accident can be staged in a large number of ways. It just depends on the enviroment and how many witnesses will be around. This method work rather quickly, but there is a chance for a sharp minded sleuth to uncover your "assistance" of the accident.

The "Natural causes" approach works really well if the victim is old or sickly. Poison given in small doses or bacteria are great for this approach. This approach takes some pacients and time, but it's the most likely method to keep you free of blame.

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Ooo! Ooo! Try to answer me this with your characters~! n.n

I have a good one that I thought about after reading a warning label on a friend's car, I was thinking about the stick figures everywhere in society.

That say 'don't leave a baby near this bucket filled with water' and the handycapped signs, and the 'don't push the cart this way' signs.
Oh yeah, and the cross walk signs with people on them.

I was wondering in general, what the people of Toshubi's world would have determined them to be. Also, if any books of the human languages were translated and kept?

Well, I'm curious as to any random facts of the relation of the ruined world to that of this new world.

I know that those trials Reiko went through had the first signs and hints, so I vaguely know that relation. Mystic Ruins. XD

(Insert joke of politician's vow of change.)

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Eve: What's on the Diseased Isles other then just sickness? what kinda freaks and creatures live there? And have any of the characters ever had pets?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Ooo! Ooo! Try to answer me this with your characters~! n.n

I have a good one that I thought about after reading a warning label on a friend's car, I was thinking about the stick figures everywhere in society.

That say 'don't leave a baby near this bucket filled with water' and the handycapped signs, and the 'don't push the cart this way' signs.
Oh yeah, and the cross walk signs with people on them.

I was wondering in general, what the people of Toshubi's world would have determined them to be. Also, if any books of the human languages were translated and kept?

Well, I'm curious as to any random facts of the relation of the ruined world to that of this new world.

I know that those trials Reiko went through had the first signs and hints, so I vaguely know that relation. Mystic Ruins. XD

(Insert joke of politician's vow of change.)

Reiko: Well… I've managed to get a few signs cleared for viewing from the hall of records. I've also got with me the translations to these hyooman glyphs. Here's what we've got…

We believe that hyoomans would eat litteraly anything! They would even eat thier own children. We believe that there was a severe population issue that happened among the hyoomans that they made this sign to remind them not to cook thier children or else they would become extinct.

Durring the days of Hyoomans, savage beasts roamed the landscape. Some of these creatures called Atvs by the hyoomans would carry off hyoomans foolish enough to get on thier backs and carry them to thier lairs to devour them! They made signs to warn hyoomans of thier aggressive behavior.

At some point in hyooman history, predator became prey and the hyoomans started hunting Atvs instead of eating thier children. Here we have proof of this with this Atvs butchering chart showing all the choice cuts.

Jessica speaks of evil hyoomans who worshiped the devil Ronald McDonald. There may be truth in her heathen religous beliefs. One of our exploreres found this sign near a place where hyooman food was thought to be raised and grown. We don't know what this sign was trying to tell… but it is confirmed that bovines did have this general shape before the Great Cataclysim.

It is said that hyoomans wielded great magic. Magic so profound that they could put up barriers that would shield them from harm. An explorer found this sing confirming these stories.

Some places within the hyooman world were booby trapped. This sign was found on a dead fall trap that had claimed a hyooman victim.

The hyoomans had a LOT of odd rituals and laws. In some areas, passing gas was prohibited. Perhaps the magic they were working with had dangerous reactions with it?

We believe that this sign served as a warning to would be thieves. The message was clear. "If you are caught stealing, your hand will be mangeled!"

Canine explorers continue to search for more hyooman art, writtings, and artifacts.

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Eve: What's on the Diseased Isles other then just sickness? what kinda freaks and creatures live there? And have any of the characters ever had pets?

Reiko: Well… there are hyooman ruins on the Diseased Islands for sure. It is believed that there are traces of hyooman magic there causing rifts in the fabric of reality leading to other comic worlds. Deeper into the islands are a rumored to be creatures called Broken Ones. No furrie has ever gotten a good look at one. But those who have caught glimpses of them as they killed and devoured thier comrades claim they look like hideous deformed furries. Like they are a combination of furrie, and either something else or another furrie type.

Jessica: Other creatures roam these tortured islands…. Giant insects, huge lizards, carnivorus plants, quicksand, and most feared is the Portal Guardian. It is said there is a place on the Diseased Islands where a furrie can "jump" from on comic world to another. (This is where we plan to go find Ironkeel and Eve.) But before one can reach the portals, one has to get by the Portal Guardian. No one has ever returned to tell of the guardian.

More to come…

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Eve: "I must ask, giant lizards? Do you you mean… *goes sparkly eyed* Like DINOSAURS!?"

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

Wow… Reiko is so amazing! That has got to be one of the best replys to a question…

n.n

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

Seeing how they interpret those signs it makes me wonder what they would make of an x-rated comic book (& considering how strange some adult comics can get…)

While it seems that the nanobots altered the animals it didn't have English or some other language built-in. So how do they know the name Ronald McDonald?

chaychan
chaychan
Posted at

To Toh: What would you have done if you had been born a girl?

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Eve: "I must ask, giant lizards? Do you you mean… *goes sparkly eyed* Like DINOSAURS!?"

Toshubi: Yes, much like the dinosaurs that lived here before the hyoomans did.

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Seeing how they interpret those signs it makes me wonder what they would make of an x-rated comic book (& considering how strange some adult comics can get…)

While it seems that the nanobots altered the animals it didn't have English or some other language built-in. So how do they know the name Ronald McDonald?

Toshubi: Um… What's a X-rated comic book?

Jessica: Beats me… Reiko, your the hyooman expert here.

Reiko: Um… Well… I don't think I've ever seen one.

Thobold: Isn't there some old hyooman books in the Hall of Records? Aren't any of them X-rated?

Reiko: I don't know. Mr. Author, what does "X-rated" mean?

Author: Well, uh… it means that the material within a book or any other type of media is… graphic, usually in a sexual way.

Toshubi: Oh…

Jessica: … Y-you're a naughty dragon!

Reiko: I can't say that I've come across such a book.

Thobold: Me neither.

Raool: Sorry I'm late! I thought I heard someone mention sex, did I miss anything interesting?

Toshubi: Come on Jessica, we're leaving.

Jessica: You're a naughty little wolf Raool!

Raool: HEY! Who are you calling little!?

Jessica: *Being dragged away by Toshubi* You heard me! Bring it you… GIRLY CRAZY BOY!

Raool: Uh! Such a angry little child.

Reiko: About your question about Ronald McDonald, We only know of this Ronald through the Bovine Bible, The Book of Gia. Perhaps Jessica can shed some light on this for you.

Jessica: Well, I don't know why Ronald Mcdonald's name is so well known. It's a name that is in the Bovine Bible and he is refered to as the "Evil One" Ronald isn't the only demon mentioned within the Bovine Bible. Ronald McDonald has minions mentioned in the bible like Jack, and the tempels he ruled were called "Boxes". So Jack in the Box is another evil place that bovines suffered. He also had an evil female named Wendy. Carl Jr. was another minion of the Evil One. But of them all… Ronald was the most powerful.
As to why these names appear… All I can say is that the elders who wrote the Bovine Bible must have been told the names of the demons by Gia herself.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Was there any records of the Dairy Queen?

In the hyooman world, mice are incontinent. Has the virus changed this or is there something Toshubi hasn't been letting on? ;D

MOrgan
MOrgan
Posted at

Jessica: … Y-you're a naughty dragon!
Yes, and your point is?

Speaking of dragons, are there any in your world?

And speaking of naughty, Raool, what are the tigerwomen like? ;-)

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

To Toh: What would you have done if you had been born a girl?

Reiko: Oh I gotta hear this responce!

Jessica: Me too!

Lamika: *Says nothing, but perks her ears up.*

Advisor Toh: Hmph! If you MUST know… I would have probably become a geisha. Being female I wouldn't have any right to rule, but I could influance powerful males that I would charm. (This is why I have slave girls to fill my pleasures.) I believe that i could manipulate the hearts and minds of powerful males to secretly do my bidding. MUHAHAHA!!! *Cough! Cough!*

But as you can see, I am not female and I don't need to stoop to such tactics.

Reiko: Makes sence to me.

Jessica: You seriously need help Reiko.

Lamika: *Says nothing, but seems deep in thought.*

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

I was quoted! n.n!

Also, the Chay is surprized that he answered so quickly and in depth. (As if he had been thinking about it… *Makes safe distance between Toh and self.*)

Well then, I suppose I should make a good question if I can now. Or maybe I can take advice from Chay for a good question, she's been giving me some.

Allright, well, this is kinda a forth wall breaking question, but if you had a theme-song, what would it likely be?

n.n

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.