Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I can give pp. 4-5 to cdmalcolm, then I think we're totally covered and everyone who wants to draw has some pages, right?

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

fukujinzuke wrote:I can give pp. 4-5 to cdmalcolm, then I think we're totally covered and everyone who wants to draw has some pages, right?

Ok cool. Thank you FuKu. Do I PQ pit face for script? This weekend I'm going to try and finish my two page for issue 9. This way I can get started on issue ten. I'm at the beginning and I don't want to hold up date production.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I have access to the Fandango dropbox folder.  I don't think I can add anyone to it, but I can email you a copy of the script in the interim if you PQ me your email address?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Actually I'm back now! Has the script issue been resolved? Also, Is there anyone else that needs to be added to the dropbox for the story? The script is there as well.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Does anyone have a copy of the Fandango script so I can reuptload it on Dropbox?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I've emailed you a copy.  I'm not sure what the issue is, though - the Dropbox copy is working fine at my end.

PIT_FACE wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of the Fandango script so I can reuptload it on Dropbox?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Recieved, thank you! Well, if it's not glitchin for anyone else, then there's really no reason for me to reupload. But if anyone misses a copy, then speak up and we'll getcha one.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I don't. But then again. I have not been assigned any pages yet. On stand by if needed.

Posted at

PIT, I still don't see the fandango folder on my dropbox. When you get the chance, can you add me?
cdmalcolm - Please do take over pages 4-5 from me. That would free me up to get coloring done for my own pages.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

Ok FuKu. I feel you about the coloring time.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Shit!! sorry for dropping off like that, guys! Okay, I've given malcom Fuku's 2 pages and signed up joeyjarin!

Posted at

Thanks, PIT. Would you also add me to the dropbox?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

You should have gotten an invite. has nothing come through? I used the email you contact me through.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Not a problem! Lookin forward to how this thing turns out, thank you everyone!I hope you guys'll enjoy it!

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

For some reason or another, I'm having trouble opening the script file on my computer. Can someone copy the script and email it to me? My e mail is cdmalcolm@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much.

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

Hello I have not got a copy of the fandango script here my email melsr007@hotmail.com

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Okay, should be added now hopefully!

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

Thank i got the script :-)

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Anybody up for colouring page 10?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I'm happy to colour any pages that need it - it's just the actual *drawing* that's kicking my posterior at the moment. xO

Do we know roughly when we're going to start needing pages by? 

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I've been struggling with pages, so fcusing on line art.   Have uploading the line art of page ten to dropbox

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.