Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

well there's still some time to get pages in yet, so don't stress out too much about it yet!
I've seen the first few subissions btw, and it's lookin GREAT guys! You're really making me excited to see this as it comes along!

Posted at

On the Bones character reference pic, he has a comm on his left wrist. Isn't that it?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I've done the second page 7 (I labelled it "7b").  It's okay I think, but I've misestimated a bit how much detail can be crammed into the resolution of the web version.
If it's okay, when it's published, can we include a link to a 1400x2100 version, please?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

That's up to Mr. Lipski!

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Eh.  If you go to post it and don't find yourself going "Wow, I can't make out a thing on this page!  I'd better include a link to the full-sized version!" it's probably not as bad as I think it is anyway. xD

Abt_Nihil wrote:
I'll try my best to remember - but, given that it's a few weeks (months?), please remind me if I don't :)

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Is anyone able to take any pages off me?  I've had a pretty drastic change in circumstances here and may struggle to complete them all.  I completed page ten but yet to start the others.
I will of course attempt to do them but my time for such things took a nose dive this week and I have no idea how long for.

cdmalcolm1
cdmalcolm1
Posted at

I don't know Genjoke offer still stands but I'm willing to do those pages if it's not ready yet. Although the now it's been a few months, I'm sure gen has completed the pages. Speaking of. I have to get started on my pages soon.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I've made no progress so far, but I might be able to soon.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

so, has this been sorted out? Are you taking the pages CDMalcolm? If not, the offer still stands to anyone else to step in, this goes for any new blood out there, too.

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

Fuku's been quite quiet lately. It might be worth getting in touch with him and making sure he's still good for those pages. He still seems to be active over at DeviantArt. 

I'm happy to take on extra pages if you need me but I'll let everyone else take first dibs. 

Given the hiatus, Genejoke might even be free to pick up some of his pages again now. 

I'm really looking  forward to seeing Darkace let loose on HA, too! 

darkace
darkace
Posted at

@Irrevenant–Thanks!  I look forward to contributing to HA's upcoming issues.  I made myself available for issues 10, 11 and 12 and Season 2 if I'm needed.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Unfortunately, I'll think I'll have to give up my page. I've been trying to free up some time to draw the page for a while but the times never come up, and I don't think it will in time. And I don't want to be the cause of a long HA-Delay, so someone please feel free to take it off my hands.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Josh Holley wrote:
I'm in for taking a page if needed!
Excellent! Would you be up to taking Ironhand's page 9? I'll add you to drop box then where you can see the script and all once you send my your email addy.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

You should be added soon as you accept!

Posted at

Got it, thanks!  Looks great so far!

Posted at

Is it just me or did a bunch of finished pages just disappear from dropbox…? (including mine)

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Not a part of the Dropbox, so I don't know the answer here: do we have a design for the vehicle Bones is driving on my page?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.