Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

unless "chuckled" and "special" are clues - and I'm not seeing them pointing to any profile, comic, avi, or thread title.

so I guess we'll have to go on behavior

anyone who knows me knows that I will mislead, distract, accuse, obfuscate, but I do not deliberately state an untruth. I really am the veteran. Detective: please PQ me with what you know.

Posted at

BffSatan wrote:
I am all for lynching jtraitorshadow tomorrow.
What did I do? OH. This is about Tfgm isn't it?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

vot update.
Two for PP. bffsatan and call me tom the voters.
sorry for not having the offical update. been packing for our big move.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Day FOUR

Product Placement was lead to the gallows by the town. He traded in his specs and gloves for a mustache and top hat. Through inexplicable means, he managed to escape his captors and ran into the night.

Posted at

Welp… No point in hiding my identity after a narration like that.

It's true. I am the evil mafia. I'm the one responsible for clogging your drains, giving your dogs bad breath and making those cracks on the side walks that you consciously avoid stepping on.

And I would have gotten away with all of it if it hadn't been for those children and their mangy foul breathed dog… oh wait… actually, the PQ system bugged on me, so that one of my night actions didn't deliver to Niccea, last night. I sincerely recommend for people to check the "sent" folder, to make sure that your message got sent.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Were you going to horse-head someone PP? That's not very nice, you shouldn't try and do things like that because they might have only just done their laundry and now you're just going to ruin their sheets.
We're going to have to lynch you tomorrow for that.

Posted at

BffSatan wrote:
Were you going to horse-head someone PP?

I have other means to dirty your sheets.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

narrative may be late tonight. Hubby and I spent the entire weekend packing and we will be having a date night.

Posted at

Product Placement wrote:
Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

Also, the quote system is really quite terrible

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Product Placement wrote:
BffSatan wrote:
Were you going to horse-head someone PP?   
Oh Produce,  you really do know how to charm a man. 

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

No doubt Product Produces a lot of dirty laundry.

you should do something about that, Mr G

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

i was right. The narrative will be late. settling in for a showing of Star Trek 2.

To make up for it everyone can send in a random silly action in addition to the regular ones.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Night…Whatever

A team was formed. The madhatter and the godfather sprinted after Bravo, who was feeling a bit lonely with the mayor and pardoner done. The madhatter inserted a bomb on the victim's back. "Dodge this." The godfather then shot bravo in the head while the mad hatter gratuitously pulled the trigger.

The explosion rocked the town but no one at the beer rodeo noticed. Jninja straddled the back of a similarly drunk townie as he roped a keg. He quickly hogtied the keg and got free beer to everyone.

BFFSatan had a fit of the giggles. He had snuck his way into Product Placement's house and then waited for him to get home.

The turned townie reared up to attack his target, but was blocked by a viligant paramedic.

Product Placement returned home exhausted. That night he had been tracking down duck with rokulily. Somehow, she was convinced that they had to catch them and put them all in a row. Product Placement was very tired as this action nearly took all night. He sat down in his easy chair and reclined back.

BFFSatan got out from behind Product Placement's chair and kissed him on the cheek. He then ran off giggling into the night.

[spoiler]Bravo the bodyguard is dead[/spoiler]

The amount of loyal townies now equals the amount of active mafia loyalists. The mafia has won the game.

Posted at

Niccea wrote:
The explosion rocked the town but no one at the beer rodeo noticed. Jninja straddled the back of a similarly drunk townie as he roped a keg. He quickly hogtied the keg and got free beer to everyone.

….

The amount of loyal townies now equals the amount of active mafia loyalists. The mafia has won the game.
Oh… well, huzzah then

Posted at

And here I was worrying that we had to outnumber the town. All righty then. Good game everyone.

I'll admit that I initially didn't think that the mafia was gonna pull through this game, after we lost Same during the very first night.

Sorry for ganging up on you, like that, Bravo. I had roku tag you with a bomb, before killing you, in order to distract any potential medics, since they're moonlighting as bomb technicians.

I'm gonna say that the man of the game was Jninja, for acting as my eyes and ears in the town hall, while seeding misinformation to TFGM's administration. Couldn't have done this one, without you.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I was gone for the weekend, what'd I miss…oh.  Nasty. So that's why I had all those aches and pain this past weekend.

Ow.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

See, as a crazy person I'm still an inch better person than PP, I even killed one of the mafia! Although that one didn't really matter after the recruitment phase…

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Well dang. We knew their identies and everything.
I'm sorry TFGM's ghost, I failed you.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I guess it was wishful thinking with my believing the bomber was limited to two bombs. That not being the case, thanks for a merciful ending, Niccea.

Perhaps a veteran and two medics can live peacefully under mafia rule

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

The bomber can only have two bombs out at once. If a character dies before the bomb detonates, the bomb is lost. Otherwise they are reusable.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
I guess it was wishful thinking with my believing the bomber was limited to two bombs. That not being the case, thanks for a merciful ending, Niccea.

Perhaps a veteran and two medics can live peacefully under mafia rule

We can start our own little resistance movement.

Posted at

Well.. to be frank. We were aiming to even out the number of townies and mafia in this round, which was a success, and then lynch ayes, since she was now the biggest threat and difficult to kill at nights.

Provided that the three of us would succeed in voting for ayes, before the three of you would vote for me, ayes would have been subjected to the "first come first serve" rule and lynched instead of me. By then, the mafia would have outnumbered the town, thus winning us the game. So unless the town would have been able to act faster then the mafia, there was nothing that you could have done to stop us.

Posted at

Product Placement wrote: 
I'm gonna say that the man of the game was Jninja, for acting as my eyes and ears in the town hall, while seeding misinformation to TFGM's administration. Couldn't have done this one, without you.

I'd like to thank the acadamy for recognizing my depths of treachery, and especially PP for recruiting me and making it all possible. Oh jeeze, uh… OH, I'd like to thank TFGM for believing in me! Thanks man, real sorry about the whole "playing you like a fiddle" thing… and uh… oh man this is so unexpected… I'd like to thank Roku for the bombings, it was a real inspiration, and… *music starts playing* OH, Sorry, thank you all!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

this game was broken and i can't help but to feel like the gm half-assed the entire thing to convince people to join a different project which, if  this game is any indication, they would just get dumped on.
role reveals are cheap
broken pqs means that we almost had to rely on role reveals otherwise the communication is a bit too cut off. this is seriously why the mafia won, because we didn't rely on the pq system
this whole tying with the mafia thing is super cheap- the town could have won by working hard together and pulling through even if they had known only 1 mafia member (and they knew 3) and just voted first. fight the good fight, make it exciting
where are the narrations? oh wait this sentence is it? well done, must of taken you an average of 10 minutes writing. i'm sure everyone appreciated waiting the whole night/day for this crumb
everyone i think played a great game. yes there was a deadbeat (maybe even 2) but everyone else did a great job. for the newcomers, i'm sorry this was your first experiance with mafia, it really was a fun game and i hope you got some enjoyment out of it. i didn't. i hope that maybe someday we can all play again
except i'm not going to trust another game run by niccea. seriously, yes i know life gets in the way of things and you can't run everything perfect all the time- but if you're even going to bother you can at least trying running it decent most of the time. we all knew that with a faulty pq system that everyone needed to work a lil' bit and more i'm sorry to see that you, frankly, didn't
for everyone's info, i was the mad bomber. my actions were. night1- bomb on bffsatan, night2- bomb on call me tom(blocked), night3- detonate bomb on bffsatan(blocked?!), night4- decoy bomb to override possible medic on bravo

Posted at

Are to be having the DM elections soon? For I wish to run and give people new and old the treat of my usual flare with narrating and DMing.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.