Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Now, I might just be a humble bar keep and scrap yard manager from a backwoods Townston, but it seems to me when a politition flip-flops his decision to let someone die AND someone gets recruited to the mob, we got ourselves a might pickle. Now, the way my pa would say it is, "Gullas dun got recruited by the mob and saved that fine owl fella!" OF course, only now do I see my pa was indeed some sort of eerily specific psychic and not simply epeleptic. Sorry for shippin ya off, pa.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Ah, but if Gullas was converted then he can't be Same's killer since the conversion happened after Same was killed.
So, Gullas can't be the converted townie because that would mean the detective lied, and the detective would only lie if the detective was flipped.
Gullas can still however be the serial killer, or some other mafia.

Posted at

No one is saying Gullas is a townie though. Rather, that he is NOT a townie is the whole point! I'm saying this; Gullas probably killed same. Then day two, Owl, who might be the big cheese, converts Gullas so he would pardon them. Gullas, now a mafia serial murderer proceeds to kill our vigilante by the same luck that killed same. Its still VERY possible for Gullas to have killed same THEN been converted, and if the detective is to be believed, that's exactly what happened. Furthermore, as TFGM said, someone brought up a very convincing clue, visa vee Gullas' small town origins.
TL;DR We actually have evidence to lynch Gullas, and owl is probably the mob boss

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Ah, now I see. Seems pretty solid then.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

rest assure citizens of townston… I gullas am not a mafia. Surprise, surprise. What if I told you that I knew who the detective was, and according to him/her I wasn't the killer? Shame on you TFGM, leading the townstonians to their doom. You should be hanged, good sir!
And all is based on how small I am? Please, if we targeted everyone that's smaller/bigger than the norm we'd doom us all. The clues could also point at product placement, heck even at you! Yes I'm looking at you.

I pardoned awsome owl98 because… well he's awesome and I'd do it again if I had the chance. I've got a soft spot for inactives.  

Splendid night for a tea, it isn't? *sips*

*edit @jninja, partially true, but I can assure you that I wasn't converted. That's all I can say. 

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

gullas wrote:

as he strokes the back of a white-haired cat …

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
gullas wrote:

as he strokes the back of a white-haired cat …
He's Ernst Stavro Blofeld?  Or is he just Dr. Evil?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

@bravo
I like to think of myself as Chrisopher Lee from the Hammer's "Dracula" mixed with Teddy Roosevelt with a dash of Rasputin/crazy old guy…
*coughvotetfgmandjninatheyaremafiacoughcough* 

Posted at

I say we kill Gullas!

If after we find out that he's innocent then we kill the detective or TFMG, however if it turns out that Gullas is a serial-killer-robo-shark-mafa then in TFGM we trust O Mayor of our harts!

But what do I know I'm just a naked tramp sitting in a ditch.

Posted at

Call Me Tom wrote:
I say we kill Gullas!

If after we find out that he's innocent then we kill the detective or TFMG, however if it turns out that Gullas is a serial-killer-robo-shark-mafa then in TFGM we trust O Mayor of our harts!

Well if he turns out to be innocent I am going to lynch the hell out of the detective. 

Posted at

gullas wrote:
The clues could also point at product placement, heck even at you! Yes I'm looking at you.

And just how are the clues pointing at me?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Day THREE

Votes were cast and TFGM stood there accusing Gullas. "He is little, and we know that a little person has been killing town and mafia a lot."

"I prefer the term, fetus." Gullas said mildly. "If you are going to vote to kill me, I am going to vote to kill you too."

Townies rushed to the polls to see their leaders die.

[spoiler]TFGM the paranoid and Gullas the Serial Killer are done and hung[/spoiler]

Day 3 is over and Night Three has begun.

Posted at

I respect this outcome. It
is one I foresaw and disregarded when I choice the double lynch. I
tip my hat to you all and look forward to see the end results of this game.
Good luck my townies, good luck.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Night 2

Jules was relaxing on the couch. Maybe he would do some work, but maybe he will not. He was a little unsure. He heard the window rise within the kitchen  Jules got up and investigated the room but found nothing. He did not even have a chance to go for his gun when his assailant leaped out of the cupboard.

who hangs out in a kitchen? maybe someone who hands out baked goodies … J'ACCUSE!

yup

@biffy - just a guess. still don't know if I'm right or wrong.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

So, it seems Product Placement, Rokulily, and Jninjashadow have a lot of 'splaining to do.

Posted at

I wanted to creat an anarchic state, like in a movie I saw! What was it called… BATMAN! Didn't see the end though, but it looked like it was going well for Bane and everyone!

Posted at

So TFMG was right it looks like the corruption of the mafia goes far deeper than we feared…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

jninjashadow wrote:
I wanted to creat an anarchic state,

yup. True-to-type, Mr Walrus-loving, Townie-turned-mafia person.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
jninjashadow wrote:
I wanted to creat an anarchic state,

yup. True-to-type, Mr Walrus-loving, Townie-turned-mafia person.
Sounds good to me, I'll get the noose ready.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I am all for lynching jtraitorshadow tomorrow.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

let's look at this.

maybe jninja IS as he claims not only an anarchist but a red herring. that switcharoo Is SO obvious.

if we do correctly identify a mafia to lynch, the Godfather will most likely cancel the lynch - even for a red herring just to keep the actual turncoats from being identified.

I'm the veteran. one bomb is planted, the other de-activated. If the bomb isn't on me, I can't be killed tonight because a turned mafia has no killing powers and the only one left would be the Godfather and (a) his invisibility would be blown (b) the veteran needs 2 hits to be taken out.

so medics do Not protect me tonight. Detective: we need to find out what role awesome owl or rokulily has

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Respectfull death TFGM, you were a nice sport, Since I couldn't kill everyone then the new world order will have to wait another millenium or so. And since the tea-shop wasn't really attracting too much of attenton I've decided for next game to reopen my butcher's shop.

@PP, the clues prolly didn't, I tried to hark myself free… 

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Night 3

The bomb chuckled and prepared to press the button to make a special someone go boom. The button was pressed, but nothing happened. A paramedic was standing near by the would be victim and disarmed it just in time.

Niccea sneaked back into town from the desert with a claymore strapped to her back. She snuck into Owl's house and ran him through in a motion so violent that it had to be censored. It looked like this: [spoiler]……………………….you thought I would put something here didn't you? Since you checked here anyways why don't you go check out the Drunk Duck Awards[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Awsome owl 98 the townie was killed by the inactivity clause and Niccea was banished back to the desert for trolling again[/spoiler]

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Well I'll be, I was starting to picture awsome as some kind of mastermind evil genius. BUT I GUESS NOT!
There's no clue in the mad hatter's attack because it failed right?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.