Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

*a good half hour later*
Doc:feeling better?
Claire:its as good as it going to get.
Doc:I apologise for the-
Claire:don't mention it again to me and we'll be fine.
Doc:Fine by me.(I suppose she won't want to see the pictures then… ) So, now that…"ya' know" has passed what did you want to talk about?
Claire: I don't think I'm willing to say at this point.
Doc:oh come now, I won't tell anyone.

Posted at

Claire: Ya can imagine it either way, I bet! So why would ya want me to say it anyway?! To offer me your sevices? No thanks, I'm sorry, but especially after whatcha told me a sec ago, I realized I'm not all that desperate.

Posted at

Doc:*sigh* (just like all the others)…Actually I thought you just needed someone to talk to or wanted a bite to eat. I'm insulted that you think that all that drives my actions to spend time with you is my libido. Its alright though, I understand. Who would take time to know what looks like a sterotypical madman who spends all day in a lab?

Posted at

Claire: (Fuck! From one faux pas to the next! Applause, C, you did it again, stupid cunt.) *sigh* I'm sorry doc, I didn't mean to get offensive. My sarcasm gets the better of me sometimes.

Posted at

Doc: Your forgiven Claire.
Claire:(stills seems kind of down…damnit I can't believe I'm doing this)So, then what do you do in here?
Doc:Well, usually I make the more complicated medicnes for our patients that get rid of more serious problems, such as various forms of cancer or other rare diseases that no othrer doctor is willing to tackle. I also ocasionally do surgery in here though not as often seeing how we rarly had a need to, as of late and then there's "The Table"
Claire:what goes on there?
Doc:numerous things from drunk science to making potions that I give to other so that way they can experience love in so many diffrent ways. Recently I finished my new 'Pire Pill.
Claire:and what is that?
Doc: Well, to sum it up its a pill that messes with a vampire's coding. I found out how to do it backwhen we had a vampire test subject. that's a bad story by the way. Don't ask.
Claire:and it actually works?
Doc:you saw the busty vampiress in the hallway didn't you?
Claire:…ok so then what does this one do?
Doc: Well it doesn't have an offical name yet however Its as of now I call it "Kid Dracula". It can shave off centeuries worth of time off a vampire within hours. I plan on finding out how far it will go.

Posted at

Claire: *starts laughing uninentionally* From male to bombshell, to mucky pup! Good luck trying to convince DN into that one! *snickers still* What effect would other pills include?

Posted at

Doc:Well as your aware there's the pill that switches his gender, this one and the next pill will mess with a vampire's abiliy to transform. 
Claire:what good will that do?
Doc:I have no idea I just want to see all what he'll transform into.perhaps I'll include some options from my potion set; and best of all, like my set, you can mix and match the combonations of 'Pire Pills making the possibilites very numerous. 

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:*smiles*im fine Jasmine thanks for asking

Posted at

Jasmine: I take it your ready for my experiment?

Posted at

Claire: Sounds nice and everything, but yanno, there's more than a few
issues I can see with those pills. For starters, the ones that turn you
into a child. Sounds like a perfect excuse for pedophiles to get away
with their crimes. »She was twenty when she agreed« 'n' stuff. Not to mention millions of people pussing out from their duty to pay taxes, etc. Just a thought, should that stuff get to come to the wide public.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:…*sweatdrops*ready is such a strong word more like willing

Posted at

Doc:well the pills are tecnically for the vapmires. But I see your point you make reguardless. That's why they are Zot exclusives ment for the responcible staff members only. Also the potions only activate for couples only, so both must drink it. meaning if one were to use it for those kind of "acts" such as rape or cheating it will not work. Its a very complex potion to make but worhtwhile. By taking the sample box you agree to the what happens in "Zot stays in Zot clause" meaning everything that happens here stayes here.
Claire:and if they don't follow?
Doc:you really don't want to know those concequences.
*walking down the hall with pico to Mia's room*
Jasmine:very well first a question how would you like it to proceed?an hour a day,or all at once?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:…i dont think all at once will do it id probably die from blushing to hard*sweatdrops*

Posted at

Claire: And how does that »couples only«-whatever-effect function? How do the potions know this one certain couple drank it together and nobody else? For the sakes of the land o'milk and honey, I could only imagine it done by magic, and, 'scuse me, ya don't really seem like a mage.

Posted at

Doc:its really complicated, but I'll try to explain it. Each vial of my work has a set of chemicals that reads a it reads a person's history from day one to now and what they have all done. The process takes a matter of seconds,will confirm their status of a realtionship, and how dedicated/committed one person is to the other. That way its won't be wasted on those temporary couples that break up and hook up with another peron evey other week, or deliquents looking to take advantage of others. That's why I intend it for older responciabe couples only.  
*now over in front Mia's room*
Jasmine: I understand an hour a day. and master just so you know you have the option of making yourself as comfy as we are as the process goes.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:understood lets just get this over with

Posted at

Claire: Intelligent chemicals, eh? Just as I thought intelligent robots were bad enough…
Doc: Are you afraid of intelligent robots?
Claire: You're not?
Doc: Why would I?
Claire: Well you got your crazy-ass powers. But what about me? Or anyone else who can be considered more or less normal (as weird as it may sound)? … Let's just say I won't turn my back on any of these willingly. There's got to be at least some truth to all these sci-fi robo-apocalyptic movies.

Posted at

Doc:well machinces are indeed comlpex nd can even be designed smarter than we are. however so long as they are made to follow Asmov's laws of Robotics they should be fine. Perhaps one day they will grow beyond that and can be trusted making their own decisions as we humans do, but that technology won't be around for at least another hundred years.
Claire:well what about Frank?
Doc:Ninja Cyborg. doesn't count. 
*elsewhere*
Mia:pico!*hugs him as he opens the door. wearing her one of her more casual attires*how are you doing?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*smiles*(god im a lucky guy er i mean fox)im fine so how are we gonna do this?

Posted at

Jasmine:*shuts and locks the door*well master do you see what we are wearing right now?
Pico: I do.
Jasmine: Well, for one hour a day, in this room, we will remove one thing from our outfits, revealing ourselves a little more day by day until nothing is left. at that point you should be alright with having been exopsed little at a time to us. and as I said before you also have an option to join us in the process.

Posted at

Claire: Ahh yes, and then there's cyborgs… Heh. Well, it was sure as balls fun to talk to you, doc. Sorry again for… my choice of words earlier. Seeya.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*eyes went wide* oh well ok then

Posted at

Doc:again, you are forgiven and please keep it on the DL about what I plan on doing to DN.
Claire:sure thing.
Doc:and Claire, if you ever need anything else just come by. I'm always willing to talk and help others.
*in Mia's locked room*
Jasmine: Very well, master the hour will begin right*snaps her fingers and her shoes dematerialize*now.
Mia:*kicks off her shoes and sits by pico* So, we have an hour to kill…what do you want  to do in th meanwhile, Pico?
Jasmine:*sits on the other side of him* yes master I'm curious to know…

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:idk what is their to do in a locked room?

Posted at

Mia:Well…you up for a game of Mario Kart?
Pico:*picks up a controler*sure.
Jasmine:…? I do not belive I have ever heard of this game.
Mia:well…*one explaation to a simple Ninteno game later* and that's all there is to it.
Jasmine:Understood, shall we play then?
Mia:*turns on the console* Let's begin…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.