Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*pico picks mario mia picks peach and jasmine picks daisy* 3…2..1 GO!

Posted at

* the 3 take off from the starting point on luigi's circut the 1st place holder changes freqiently until they hit the Final lap  With Mia in 1st pico in 2nd and Jasmine dead last*
Jasmine:it seems I'm not doing so well here…
Mia:don't worry Jasmine its not too late to come in first. All you have to do is get past me and Pico.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*notices how jasmine plays and realise* jasmine quick run over that question mark*she did what she was told and got the 3 koopa shell shooter* now press the shoot button when ready*by that time she already went to 6th place*

Posted at

Jasmine:*fires off shells with great percision hetting her targets and hitting another Mystery block getting the lightining power up going into 4th* I wonder what this does…*activates it shrinking the other racers and crossing the finishline in 1st*…I won!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*smiles* heh good job

Posted at

*an hour passes with ease thanks to the game and by that point Jasmine unlocks the door*
Jasmine: alright that's a wrap. day one over. Master how are you feeling?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*looks confused*er..fine i guess

Posted at

Jasmine:excellent. then you were comfterable between Mia and I on the couch the whole time.
Pico: prety much.
Jasmine: Then we'll proceed with tomorrow's testing. until then*remateralizes her foorwear* have fun.*vanishes into pico's room*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*blinks sevral times* that was weird…wait what does she do in my room anyway?

Posted at

Mia:why not ask her?
Pico:*pulls up his comm link*Um Jasmine do you think you cantell me what you do in my room all day?
Jasmine:*reapears*Silly master, I keep evrything tidy and analyze things. I make sure it looks presentable should you have company aside from Mia over. I even take the time to learn new recipies using the computer.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*facepalms* of course oh and thank you jasmine…

Posted at

Jasmine: Your Welcome master Pico*returns back to the room*
Mia: well we have the rest of the day to ourselves wanna head down to the course and strech our legs?

Dark Ninja
Dark Ninja
Posted at

DN: bleh, bored again, I wonder what pico is up to…
I just have to avoid doc, and not accept any blood… damn.

Posted at

Doc:*Walking down the halls humming away and sees DN and decides to head over* ah DN my friend. how are you doing since I last saw you?

Dark Ninja
Dark Ninja
Posted at

DN: uh, fine, have you seen pico around?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:yeah that sounds good*while heading towards the course me and mia spots DN* hey man whats up?

Posted at

Doc: ah pico good to see you and Mia. what are you 2 up to?
Mia:we're heading down to the obsticle course to strech out
Doc:an excellent Idea why don't we go down together! I would love to see how you handle your new bodies and if there are any diffrences. DN why don't you come down too? I would love to see a comparason between you and pico.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*eyes went wide* you want to compare me with a vampire?…this should be fun

Posted at

Doc:very well I'm thinking 3 tests, Speed, strength, and a sparing match at the end of it. Sound good?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico:*looks at mia* will you be ok with this? mia:yeah give it your all!

Dark Ninja
Dark Ninja
Posted at

DN: heh, sounds good to me, I'm curious to see just how far you've come, pico.

Posted at

Doc: alright then.*later at the course* first test: speed. *cue the display of pits flaming hoops ice pathes and giant wall and plenty of ropes to swing off of*As you can see here I've rearranged our basic course to something both on par with your skill and reflexes. Take what ever path suits you best. whoever finishes first wins. Understood?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*both DN and pico nod in agreement* Doc:on your marks get set…go!

Posted at

Mia:*watches as pico goes for a mad dash forward with DN coming from behind as if even not trying* Come on, Pico! You can do it!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

pico(looks like i gotta take it into high gear)*increases my speed then jumps through all the hoops* DN:interesting..

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.