Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*general room*Frank:alright

*Picos room*Pico:this dosn't look good…and im not just talking about ugly…Jasmine make sure Nene is ok and that Cynthia dosn't walk into "that"

Posted at

Jasmine: can do.*looks on at Cynthia in the room sleeping like a log under the sheets*(hmm…must have not have gottne enough sleep today.)*heads over to Nene* Nene, are you ok?
Nene: yeha*hurk*…the sight of that…that thing! its sickening. I've seen some messed up stuff, but never…Ever a body Like that*blugh!!!* just give me a few minutes…and I'll be fine.

Jasmine: alright.*heads back to see Mia on the couch* everything seems to be fine with those two. How are you both doing.
Mia:repulsed and trying not to have to share a bathroom with Nene.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:as for me im fine  it will take more then Zombozo over there in order to make me sick…but thats not important right now.

Posted at

Jasmine:that's good to know master. do you know anything to remedy these 2?

Posted at

Rheinheim: 'I must be honest to you; time has not been mercifull wiz me. One hundrred and forty six years are a long time span and I feel a littel tired.' *he raises an arm with a very distinguishable cracking coming from his bones, and clenches his hand to a gnarled fist, save for the crooked index finger* 'But worrry not, worrry not! I have planned for zis prroblem.' *he then grabs a USB cord that's been dangling down from the side of his wheelchair and leading to a point off-screen, and plugs it into the front of the armrest* 'Leydies and gentlemen…' *his grin widens, showing off the half-rotten flesh beneath his false teeth* 'wellcome…' *his grin becomes sickening and almost unbearable to look at* '… to my apozeosis!'

Posted at

*Pico's room*
Mia:*looks at it with wide eyes and faints*
Jasmine: oh dear…

*General hall*
Zack: the hell is he up to?

*13th floor*
*he makes his way up and heads down the hall. walking into the the upeer studio looking at wounded, sickened, Rob. to him the stare looks of that like a deer in the headlights. again he doesn't care.*
???:My Room. 20 minutes get the cameras ready.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico looks at Mia and suddenly looked angry*
Pico:Jasmine can we trace his signal or somthing?

Posted at

Jasmine:*easing Mia into a resting position on the couch* I've tried when it first came, I can't isolate it.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:damn it…but there has got to be somthing we can do…

Posted at

Jasmine: I'm sorry master at most I can analyze the feed and the background and try to match it to a famillar location  though that might be hard, seeing how the focus in on…that.

Posted at

Hitting a single key on his wheelchair, Rheinheim closes his eyes, awaiting what would be to come. A glass plate somewhat akin to an odd windshield, rises vertically from within the armrest and obscures the view at him through lines and circles that almost make it look like a scope. At first, nothing happens, until slowly, the USB cord starts to glow and form something that looks like a visible aura. Again, nothing for a moment, then the glow appears on the glass as well, filling out the lines and circles to the last inch. Starting to pulsate stronger and stronger, the glow fills up the whole screen with a sound of a bird roasting on a power line, eventually reaching its peak in brightness and gradually decreasing again until the shine has gone completely… revealing a young, handsome man, presumably in his late twenties, sitting in the same wheelchair the close-to-dust old man has been sitting in just a moment ago. The only other difference - the brains are suddenly gone. Rheinheim now looks… dashing. Strong frame, smooth, unwrinkled skin, wavy, half-long black hair framing a face with sharp contours and a strong jaw line on a head that is no longer twice as big as normal. His eyes, formerly white and blind, have turned a clear, radiant brown with a hint of green - in one eye slightly more than the other.

Rheinheim: *puts a hand before his face and works and turns it; his expression proud but somewhat strenuous; obviously, he has a hard time keeping himself from losing his mind over this drastic turn for the better* 'Magic and technology, fused and became one.' *his voice has no sign of the old creakiness and weakness left, although it was still ridden with a terrible accent* 'I hope you enjoyed zis littel show. You will probably not see anyzing comparable again, not even at ze Tower of Zot. So let me appeal to you zis one time: Put your weapons down and surrrender, and I might find one or two among you who prrovide worzy starting materrial for ze new world orda. To Morffblade,' *at this point, Rheinheim makes a point of lifting an imaginary hat towards the addressed* 'I hope you are well enuff to see zis message; send my rregards to your crreator and tell him I am heartbroken zat he could not attend zis outstanding moment. Tell him also' *he taps a finger against his forehead* 'zat I will happily be eyt steps ahead of him for ze rrest of our eternal lives. Wiz zat, leydies and gentlemen, I wish you a good day and a pleasurrable weekend.' *with that, all screens in Zot darken at the same time and show in white letters "This film was brought to you by Valary Entertainment" before the screens and devices become overloaded and break in sparks all at the same time*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:sigh…im glad thats over i hate when they talk so much…

Posted at

Nene:*coming back in the room* did I just hear that right? Valary Entertainment?
Jasmine: I saw it to…*realizes something*(it might be possible…but I can't do it alone to many risks at the moment)*starts fixing the TV*

*hallway*
Lori:…what the hell just happened?
Lucy:I'll tell you what later, right now I need to make a call…

*Great Hall*
Zack:…*puts his claws together and inhales deeply before exhaling*
Frank: I've already forwarded it via- did you break that?
Zack:*turns to him* no one is leaving right now. go and let them know that. not until they've all been talked to and every screen has been fixed. we'll pay overtime if need be. just do it. I'm headed to floor 8. I have a feeling something might happen and I will be needed.*goes down the hall*
Frank: understood.*hits the innnercom button* Attention folks. those going home are I need ya to do a bit extra for us. I need you guys to repalce the TVs/ fix the screens so that way we have a visual when teleporting ya home. So if you could, that would be grand. We'll replace your tablets. Oh and the "Big Bad Wolf" wants to talk with all of you. that is all.
*he could hear a loud sigh come fromoutside the hall*

*13th floor*
* he adjusts the desk and places the chair slightly to the side adds what appeasrs to be a labtop on the desk he then walks down out and sees Robwith the stuff*
???:let me help you with that.
Rob: nah, im good boss.
???:bullshit you are! you can barely carry yourself!*takes a few bags and places them over in the corner and gets the camera stuff out of the bags, setting up the tripods and other stuff* Now, how do you set this up again?
Rob: I got this…you just get ready…

*Elsewhere, beyond the eyes of those waging war on a lonely beach, on a lone island something begins to emit a small glow undectable to all*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:i just figured he said that to throw us off…*he then looked at Jasmine* you have an idea or somthing?

Posted at

Jasmine: hm? W-well its just if you think about it, Zot can't take in any outer broadcasts under these circumstaces. the Walls are too thick to recieve an incoming broadcast from where ever the professor was. So how did he do it?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:hmm…(you hear all that Bio?)
Bio:(yes and i do have a few theories like he was hideing somewhere in Zot…or)
Pico:(or?)
Bio:(what he said before Valary entertainment…that could be a clue on its own…but im not 100% sure.)
Pico:*sigh*(this is getting out of hand…what if this ends up like Torvek or worse!)…we need to stop that maniac at all cost but im not sure where to start…maybe i should have another chat with 1 of the 5 generals.Zot knows they are already panicing over this.

Posted at

Nene: I'll go with.
Jasmine: I'll stay here and watch over Mia and let her know where you went when she wakes.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico smiles at Jasmine he then nods*
Pico:thanks Jazz*he then pushed a few buttons on his portal device*uh Nene you might want to be a little closer*she then wrapped her arms around Pico as he pushed the last button teleporting them back to the 5 generals office*

Posted at

Frank:*sits there looks over at them already teleported in*..come in.
Nene: heh sorry for not knocking.
Frank: its fine. what's up?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:its about that weird guy that showed up on our screens a few minutes ago.please tell me we got a plan against that nutjob.

Posted at

Frank:*shakes his head* Pico, as much as I love to indulge you in what we have in store, I can't say we can do much right now. We've been hunting for this guy for the last few days and there has been no turn ups. plus All of Doc's notes on what to prepare for and where things might happen, but even that is confusing as it specify what.*puts his hand to his head* its a mess and we're left to sort it out.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:(indulge?)sigh…great just great(so much for that plan)

Posted at

Frank: I know…but I can at least give you what I do know. bring you up to where I am.*he hands a few sheets over* if you want to look these over, then by all means you have my permission.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:thanks Frank*he then gave the papers to Nene*(she would probably have a better grasp at it then i would)we wont waste anymore of your time oh and we'll return the papers later*he then teleported himself and Nene back to the apartment*

Posted at

Jasmine: master your back!*hugs him* how did it go? did you get any information?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.