Jasmine: I see…
Nene: I'll start looking these over.
jasmine:*puts on some coffee*
Mia:*stirs and slowly opens her eyes*..nnn *slowy gets up*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Picos ears twitch as he heard a sound.*
Pico:Mia!*he then ran up to her and hugged her*are you ok?

Posted at

Mia:*embraced him back and nuzzles him* I'm fine…forgive me for fainting like that. Such an ungodly creature that was…I hope I never have to see something like it ever again.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:don't worry about that…thing what matters is that your ok.*he then smiled at her*now come on theres somthing i got to figure out.

Posted at

Mia:oh,*lets go of him* anything I can do to help?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:well…im not sure i mean of course you can help but i don't know what to do about this whole mess. 

Posted at

Mia: well, if you come across any schematics for stuff that is out on the field, perhaps I can detrmine how serious the preporations for whatever Doc knows are.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:you want me to go out their huh? alright i,ll be back in a few minutes*he then used his portal machine to teleport outside*(ok time to look for any sign of a schematic)

Posted at

Mia:*watches him leave* …I meant among the-*shakes her head* Never mind they probably have more copies than what we have here. *sits down and recives her coffee* thak you Jasmine.
Jasmine: anytime.*smiles*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

after a few minutes Pico returns blushing*
Pico:heh heh i knew what you meant…*he then walked up to Nene* can i see those for a sec?
Nene:sure*she then gives him the papers* he then looked it over and frowned he then walked to Mia and gave them to her* i don't understand much of this.

Posted at

Mia: let me see…*starts looking them over*
Nene: ok I got somethign here…aparently Shadowblade… wow! aparently he's been planing for this awhile!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico sighed as he shook his head*
Pico:sounds about right but what would he acomplish from that?

Posted at

Nene: that is a good question *flips through more* its almost as if he knew he'd have to fight this battle, or at least have to fight it again. Also, looking over these photos of who we are facing, they…seem dated. at least by 6 decades 7 at most.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico cringes as he heard this*
Pico:it seems like the more questions i ask the more questions i get.*sigh* whatever.

Posted at

Nene: I know, wierd right?
Jasmine: well what else do we have?
Nene: As odd as this sounds we haven't been following protocal at all. well acording to the first half we are but Im pretty sure we stopped after some time. we're ust winging it. So something must have changed, right?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:right…still something feels off i mean…*he then sighs* nevermind im just gonna have a headache thinking about it.

Posted at

Nene: this is just a guess, but it could be that someone said something to someone here in the tower to stop following procedure.*she then came over to pico and kissed him* don't worry we'll get to the bottom of this.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico smiles at Nene*
Pico:ok you're right.*he then looked at Jasmine with concern written in his face* is Cynthia still asleep?

Posted at

Jasmine:…*peers in and looks back to him* she is. I suspect she didn't sleep last night. that's why she's out like a light currently. Im really glad she didn't have to see all of that.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:thats a relief…i hope Jill and the others are not freaking out over this like the others.

Posted at

Jasmine: if she did see she likely would have seen sick to her stomach or perhaps fainted like Mia did. Then again Im not sure what how strong your sister is. Shall I go and check up on her?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico had a worried look on his face*
Pico:if you can then i owe you big time Jasmine.

Posted at

Jasmine: then I shall indeed.*she then leaves the home and heads down the hall*
Mia:*looks over some stuff* well I know what we're using on the field now…but it doesn't follow protocall at all. If only we knew who changed the orders up.
Nene: wouldn't that be Doc then?
Mia:yeha, but if so, why?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:…im not sure…it could be a number of reasons…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.