Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico looked angry*
Pico:absolutely not i refuse to believe she has anything to do with that monster.his just messing with her head.*the fox then sighs*but even so what would he gain from that?

Posted at

Anita: who knows? maybe just for something as a bonus. Still to be safe, I think we should concider doing a scan of some sort incase.
Nene: incase of what?
Anita: well, Valary nor Snow hadn't been to the tower for almost 9 months…maybe she had something happen to her within this amount of time that no one noticed when she was alone.
*back at the hallway*
Zack: Val, I'm coming in. I have a few questions, plus a few things to check.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:a scan huh? sure why not?…(considering i cant sense the guy is a real bummer but that just proves how tricky he is)

Posted at

Nene: wouldn't she need to be asleep for that?
Anita: nope. she can be as awake as she can be. however we might have a problem with working the machine.
Nene: no prob. Jasmine has a scanner built into her she'll be able to do it without harm.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:i'll call her and tell her the details*Pico pulled out what looked like a strange device to Anita.he then pressed a few buttons he then looked at Anita and Nene* this will take a sec.

Posted at

Jasmine:…hello? master? is everything alright?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:i need you to do me a favour…*1 explanation later*
Jasmine:ok i,ll do it right away.
Pico:thanks Jazz we,ll see you later.
Jasmine:ok bye Master*Pico then hung up*
Pico:there we go.*Pico then smiled*

Posted at

Anita: ok then.
Rose: Anita? who are you talking to?
Anita: just Pico.
Rose: oh, Pico's here? let me just get somethings and I'll be out.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico raises a eyebrow but then smiled*
Pico:(she dosn't sound sick right now atleast that makes me happy.)

Posted at

Val: *feels hot and cold at the same time and starts sweat dripping like a waterfall immediately as her instincts command an incredibly strong flight reflex in her that turns her stomach upside down; panicking, she looks around in the room, trying to come up with an excuse for not letting Zack enter and at the same time, a way to find a way out of the quarters, even though she doesn't even know what she's supposed to flee from* I-… (I can't get out through the window and I can't tell Zack to go away, he will think I had something to do with this!) … I-I… *she starts sweating even more, her white nightgown half drenched and clinging to her already* … I… Don't come in, no, I-… I-I'm not dressed!

Posted at

Rose:*wheels herself out* hello everyone.*smiles* how are we all doing today?

*down the hallway*
Zack:*hears this responce*(she's distressed…why? oh right the "Val entertainment" thing. well she's obviously lying… I mean she's freaking out. Still I don;t want to trigger any more panic in her than she already has givin herself.)
Jasmine:*pokes the wolf* excuse me, but may I go through?
Zack:(hm?)*turns* oh its you.
Frank: What do you need through for?
Jasmine:*she points to down the hall away from the door has them follow*  to scan Valary of course.
Zack: well that could be a problem. she's already panicing from  what I've herad in her voice.
Jasmine: well why not have me try? im friendly,  not one of the 5, and could scan her without any trouble.
Frank: worth a shot.
Jasmine: alright.*heads back to the door and knocks with the 2 generals looking on from a distance* Valary? its me Jasmine. I know we haven't spoken in awhile, nor seen each other in sometime, but I was wondering if I could come in and talk with you. I want to catch up on things.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Nene:im doing fine
Pico:same here how about you Rose?

Posted at

Rose: well Im…not too happy with current events though im pretty sure everyone who saw the broadcast is a little miffed and angered.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico proved her point as she sees his hands clench into a fist*
Pico:uh…yeah i know what you mean*he then did a weak smile*

Posted at

Rose: oh Pico I know how you feel. but worry not, I have a good feeling that we will find him soon enough.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:*Pico sighs*i know i know*he then crossed his arms looking uncomfortable*the sooner the better.

Posted at

Rose: indeed. so Pico how's Mia been? I havent seen her in awhile.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:well she's doing ok i guess.

Posted at

Rose: that's good to know.
Anita: Anyway has anyone heard anything about Doc?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:to be honest i don't think so you see Anita ive been preoccupied with something…
Anita:oh? like what?*the question causes Pico to sweatdrop*
Pico:helping out a new friend for starters.

Posted at

Anita:*her eyes almost beamed hearing that* you have a new friend?! what is she like?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:oh uh she is nice…a bit naive but nice.
Demonic:(you definantly had a nice look at her earli–)
Pico:(not helping!…)

Posted at

Anita:oh, that's pretty intresting. Im glad that you have so many friends around you pico.*hears the door go off* oh! that's the TV guys. I'll be right back.
Rose: alright dear take your time.*looks to Pico* so is there anything I could get you?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico looked at Rose and smiled*
Pico:tea please.

Posted at

Rose:*nods*of course dear.*goes off to get it*
Nene:well that was sort of a bust. We know more than we did earlier…perhaps the key to beating our foe is remaining unpredictable. its just a guess, but maybe that's what doc was trying to message our troops?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.