Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Nene: maybe… Doc knew something? like that it wouldn't work? If so, what was he going to do next?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:…if we want answers we'll need somthing to go on…like notes or a journal.

Posted at

Mia: …or someone he knew that he had transfer the orders.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico frowns*
Pico:this is gonna get complicated i just know it…

Posted at

Mia: hey, look on the plus side, we're getting closer to getting answers, despite difficulty.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:*he shrugs* true i guess but i still don't think standing around asking ourselves these questions will get us much closer to the answers.

Posted at

Nene: well what are we waiting for then?*she puts the papers down* let's get out of the room and ask around.

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:alright.*they then went out of the apartment* lets go

Posted at

*the began down the hall and already they see the Wolfman and General, Zack standing in front of the door*
Nene: hey Zack whatcha doing?
Zack: guarding…

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:cool…(do you think we should ask him about Doc?)

Posted at

Nene: (I believe we should, after all he's high up on the chain)
Zack: can I help you with anything?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:i want to know alot of things but right now i think Nene should ask the questions since the whole thing is confusing me.*he then sweatdropped*

Posted at

Nene: right, well do you know who's been changing things up?
Zack: I can say that they are on this floor right now. and that they are home.*points to Doc's door down the hall*
Nene: really?
Zack:well she at least transfered the notes I heard, so she might have seen what's written on there.

*back up on the 13th floor*
Rob: boss I really think we should move the shoot out of here,
???:oh come now its not that bad.
Rob: just look at it.
???: …think it might be that whole blood fountain comnig out of our good doctor and pool of ankle-high blood might be a bit too much? 
Rob: it just might.
???:ok, then we'll move the shoot elsewhere. back to the studio!

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:thanks*they then walked to Docs door and knocked on it* hello?

Posted at

*after knocking Anita sticks out her head*
Ann: hello*gasp* Pico*hugs* how go things?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

*Pico smiled as he returned the hug*
Pico:im good…listen Ann you know those notes you transfered? you by chance read them?

Posted at

Anita:*blinks* well um yeha…*brings them inside* I, I may have peaked at what Doc wrote even thuogh he told me not to. …Im not in trouble for doing so am I?
Nene: of course not. Now if your up for it please tell me, what was on the notes.
Anita: well, the first note was to stop protocal and set up a defence perimiter…

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:ok anything else?

Posted at

Anita: yes, after that he handed me a note to set up turrets after the city was clear and to block any opening that lead undergroud or into the water on a worldwide scale. I was given another note, but I forgot to look at it. Im sorry… by the way, did you see that "gross thing" on TV?

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:yeah we did…*Pico looked concerned at Anita*you didn't feel sick or maybe get scared by it did you?*while asking this he took 1 of his gloves off and put his hand on her head to check her temperature*

Posted at

Anita: I was scared a bit, yeha…however thanks to the pills I take it takes a lot more to put me down.
Nene: what about your mother?
Anita: she's a tough lady, but even she couldn't take it.

Posted at

Val: *sits on the bed in her and Snow's office, locked up there after her recent behaviour, her stare goes blankly into nowhere* What… what was… Why…? *she stutters as all thoughts in her head, tipsy-turvy as they already are, get all turned upside down; suddenly, she looks up and around in the room, feeling as if she was watched* … What did… he mean with… "Me Entertainment"? *she puts her arms around herself and almost twists up into a pretzel, slowly swinging back and forth, trying to loosen up and shake off the sickness*

picosux224
picosux224
Posted at

Pico:hmm thats not good…

Posted at

Anita: yeha, by the way you see that message at the end?
Nene: we did.
Anita: what do you suppose it means? do you think  Val has something to do with this?

*back in the hallway*
Zack:*looks around and spots Frank, turns arounk knocking on the door* Valary are you ok in there?

Posted at

Val: *winces silently and struggling to regain control of her voice* … Y-Yes, I'm fine!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.