Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Oh my goodness! Peipei, not just a fantastic look brilliantly done - it's like you've added a whole other missing dimension to the character! Kawaii, you turned grey and orange into high art! Super modern dynamic statement full of traditional influences, set against the perfect backdrop. I absolutely love these!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Somehow I missed Plymayers Oz experience!  Those are so awesome!!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Ironscarf wrote:
Oh my goodness! Peipei, not just a fantastic look brilliantly done - it's like you've added a whole other missing dimension to the character! Kawaii, you turned grey and orange into high art! Super modern dynamic statement full of traditional influences, set against the perfect backdrop. I absolutely love these!
Glad you like her! Kyoko's pose is what kind of drew me to her. I was either gonna go with something Lolita-like or just straight up street fashion which I ended up doing :3.
@Kawaii: Hahaha funny that we posted the same character around the same time xD! Love your design btw!

Posted at

Well, I think that dress looks very sexy, but in an elegant way. It would be quite a stunner in real life. Khthonis looks so adorable with all those cute accessories and colorful lipstick! A fabulous job, PeiPei! I love it!

Posted at

Here is my school girl military cadet outfit design for Khthonis from Rimjob. I believe she is channeling mTV's Daria Morgendorffer. I drew inspiration from popular fashion couture from the Bettie Page era as well as wartime pin ups for this design.

Khthonis Character Design by fallopiancrusader
( https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/user/fallopiancrusader/ )

Fashion Couture Design by kawaiidaigakusei
( https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/user/kawaiidaigakusei/ )

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

fallopiancrusader wrote:
Well, I think that dress looks very sexy, but in an elegant way. It would be quite a stunner in real life. Khthonis looks so adorable with all those cute accessories and colorful lipstick! A fabulous job, PeiPei! I love it!
 Very happy you like it! I thought she looked so cute because of how big of a smile she had, haha xD! 

At the same time, I love what you did with Orlaith! It's so darn fitting xD Tower of Babel! So evil and wicke, just like her! It's perfect, I love her facial expression too :3! Beautiful yet somewhat frightening at the same time, just how I like it! Thanks Fallopiancrusader, it's amazing! :D

Also, love the Daria reference and the Betty Paige pinup look you have going Kawaii! :D

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

I just keep getting floored by what all of you are doing!

Posted at

@Kawaiidaigakusei: That outfit is so badass! She would look equally at home at star fleet academy or in the mosh pit.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

These are so incredible, fallopiancrusader!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Wow…Fallopiancrusader, this is just beautiful! I've never seen anyone pump out such nice art in such a short amount of time! I love it! This outfit suits Orn in a girly way! The design is just entirely supurb! Thank you, this is fricken sweet! :D

Posted at

Wow. That is so breathtakingly stunning. Top-notch professional work, fallopiancrusader! This belongs on a poster-size display board on 5th Avenue.

I once tried to sew leg warmers that were similar to the ones Orn is wearing in the picture, only they were white. I really want to go outside right now and see someone walking down the street in this outfit.

Posted at

Thanks for the kind comments! @Kawaiidaigakusei: I made a pair of leg warmers like that once, out of silver sequined fabric. I used elastic at the top to keep them up. They were long enough to cover up my 6 inch platform shoes, similarly to what Orn's are doing. They're a great accessory for Burning Man.

Posted at

Here is my first attempt at designing clothes XD First off, Roxy from "Deadfingers" by Peipei

Posted at

Next up, the matriarch, Orlaith, from "Deathfingers" by Peipei.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Thanks Nitemare2004! Nice to see you've made use of my shoe graphic piece for the Orlaith pic, haha! xD Very simplistic style for the designs, yet they are unique and clean in appearance. I honestly never imagined Roxy to wear pants and Orlaith to wear white! Very nice my friend ^^!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

FC…!  That… is just jaw-dropping…!!  Wow! Wow! Wow!  And I love the elegance of Nightmare's designs!!  I think I've used up my 'Wow!' quota this month…!!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Keep them coming!  Everything looks so great!  Also check out the latest upcoming Quackcast!  Both Vino Mas and Travis Michael Moore are on hand with Ozone and Banes to talk about the DRUNK DUCK FASHION FORUM!!!  The newest and most exciting forum yet!

plymayer
plymayer
Posted at

Submitted for Fallopiancrusader's Khthonis doll.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Never imagined Khthonis looking good in a Pink Dress!  I was wrong!  Lovely!

plymayer
plymayer
Posted at

It was the absurdity of it that made want to do it.

KimLuster wrote:
Never imagined Khthonis looking good in a Pink Dress!  I was wrong!  Lovely!

Posted at

@ Plymayer: Too hilarious! When I was in pre-school and I heard the story of Little Bo Peep for the very first time, that's exactly the image that came to my mind!

plymayer
plymayer
Posted at

:)  Thanks kind of what I was going for.  Glad you like it.

fallopiancrusader wrote:
@ Plymayer: Too hilarious! When I was in pre-school and I heard the story of Little Bo Peep for the very first time, that's exactly the image that came to my mind!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.