Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
bugbyte
bugbyte
Posted at

Hopefully this post is in the right place! I'm having an issue uploading new pages. When I go through the process of choosing an image, filling out titles and information, and then click "save pages" at the bottom, nothing happens. I've gotten a few pages uploaded just fine, but it seems to have stopped working for no reason I can figure out. My file sizes should be fine, they're way under the limit. I'm not leaving any fields blank. It's a mystery! Any suggestions?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

bugbyte wrote:
Hopefully this post is in the right place! I'm having an issue uploading new pages. When I go through the process of choosing an image, filling out titles and information, and then click "save pages" at the bottom, nothing happens. I've gotten a few pages uploaded just fine, but it seems to have stopped working for no reason I can figure out. My file sizes should be fine, they're way under the limit. I'm not leaving any fields blank. It's a mystery! Any suggestions?
I had a look at your archive and the last page you have is set to upload on "June 30, 2021, midnight"

Is that ok or were ther more pages?

What was the file format of the other pages? I think we only accept PNG, JPG and GIF format.

bugbyte
bugbyte
Posted at

Ozoneocean wrote:
bugbyte wrote:
I had a look at your archive and the last page you have is set to upload on "June 30, 2021, midnight"

What was the file format of the other pages? I think we only accept PNG, JPG and GIF format.

There definitely are more, they just never appear. Everything should be jpg, and I haven’t had issues with the same files in other places.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

bugbyte wrote:
Ozoneocean wrote:
bugbyte wrote:

There definitely are more, they just never appear. Everything should be jpg, and I haven’t had issues with the same files in other places.
Pease email them to me at ozoneocean ay yahoo dot com so I can test them and see whats' wrong :)

hushicho
hushicho
Posted at

I can't seem to get a video to actually share. I clicked Add Video under the video section on my profile, but even though I entered all the information, it just refreshes to the same page and doesn't add the video that I can see at all.

I was basically just wanting to add some of my webcomics-related videos to my profile, so others could see them. Unfortunately, neither the shortened URL nor the full URL, and neither http nor https worked.

Is the function not working at present, or am I messing up?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

hushicho wrote:
I can't seem to get a video to actually share. I clicked Add Video under the video section on my profile, but even though I entered all the information, it just refreshes to the same page and doesn't add the video that I can see at all.

I was basically just wanting to add some of my webcomics-related videos to my profile, so others could see them. Unfortunately, neither the shortened URL nor the full URL, and neither http nor https worked.

Is the function not working at present, or am I messing up?
Sorry I didn't see this earlier! Now, that doesn't work :(

RHJunior
RHJunior
Posted at

My name is RHJunior. I have several comics here on the Duck, as a secondary/backup site…. I attempted to update my comics today and the site simply will. not. update.
Are my comics locked, or is it something else?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

RHJunior wrote:
My name is RHJunior. I have several comics here on the Duck, as a secondary/backup site…. I attempted to update my comics today and the site simply will. not. update.
Are my comics locked, or is it something else?
Hey man, I'm not sure! Those comics haven't updated in 11 years. Hmmm…
We can't lock comics, only delete them.

I will try some stuff.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

OK, I unverified you and reverified you and uploaded test pages to every single one of your comics (and then deleted them), it all went ok.
Try now?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.