Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The Best and the Worst

Posted at

Post the one thing you think is the best in your comic, and the one thing you think is the worst in your comic. Also for a bonus round if you want, post what you think is good/ok but needs improvement!

For Without Moonlight I think:

A. Best: the plot. It might be taken as a slow burner but it packs a punch and gives no quarter.

B. Worst: Continuity in the artwork. Some things appear, more around and/or disappear, or don't continue being in the state they should be and I only notice later when I ready the entire thing in one go.

C. Needs Improvement but is good/ok: The art…

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Best: The characters. I like creating them. I'm getting better at designing antagonists too. Every now and then I get comments relating to the characters that make me feel really successful. I think I convey characters' motivations, quirks, and emotions well, and none of them are cookie cutter.

Worst: Art. All the art, but especially the figures.

Needs Improvement: Plot development. It doesn't feel great to me. It feels okay. The pacing isn't good, and the action doesn't crescendo the right way.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Pinky TA
The best:
Colourful, detailed artwork.

The worst:
Sooooo slooooow to update…

I wonder if we should propose solutions to our "worsts"?

For me it'd be a deadline.

Mika_yi
Mika_yi
Posted at

Best: I know they aren't popular but I love my characters because they are a bit more then odd. Special little characters.
Worst: my updates and sometimes getting people involved in the comic because of the awkwardness of the plot, even though I do enjoy how I do the stories it's hard enough to get a lot of people to like them.

Needs improvement: my art I think it's not the best and sometimes I try to draw the pages too fast that there is a lot of inconsistency at times and I constantly compair myself to others and I need more self esteem in my own works.

Posted at

ozoneocean

I wonder if we should propose solutions to our "worsts"?

For me it'd be a deadline.

Good idea! For me it would be more frequent updates and perhaps a list of stuff I shouldn't forget to include in relevant panels…

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Best: keeping on schedule. Lots of ups and downs but I am pretty consistent.

Worst: everything else. Face it, it's photos of dolls and no matter how good every thing else is, it's a medium that appeals to very few. But traditional drawing just is no longer possible for me.

And you know I think a thread like this came up years ago and that I pretty much have the same answer then too. Lol

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.