Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

For the love if God .... SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

lothar
lothar
Posted at

Seriously, He has to make it to 100 mil before T series! I don't care. This is a fight against the corporate takeover of the internet. This is bigger than Tseries or Youtube. This is about FREE SPEACH and teh future. I never thought I would live to see this 1984ization of everything. Fuck censorship and Fuck google with their collubing with China. Tienamen square 1989!!!

Thise motherfucking facists are winning. The real fascists, the thought police.

I am soooo depressed and getting drunk right now. I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Now you know why I don't drink anymore. Just feeds the depression and makes me feel worse.

Fuck it, drive on.

And I type this at work, standing outside in the cold and wet, feeling sorry for myself but the sky is clearing and blue.

Grab on to the bright spots and hold onto them for dear life.

And self medicating with alcohol only makes things worse. Get some pot.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hahaha! Lothar, you make life interesting ^_^

Posted at

Eh, at least the fascists aren't hackers who would rather overdose on meth than admit their mistakes for the past 2.75 years..

But if all else fails, switch to espresso. If that fails then black coffee until you have a more stable grasp on espresso again.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

I subbed. I still don't know why, but I subbed.

mishi_hime
mishi_hime
Posted at

It's already too late for YouTube. If you look on the trending tab, it's nothing but TV garbage and music videos. It's the same crap I cut the cords to get away from.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.