Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
saryn11
saryn11
Posted at

She was a beauty queen once too ^^
I don't believe that though… she doesn't seem to like "world peace" very much or "helping the poor".

hahaha. that's really good. I mean it's unfortunate, but it's funny.

Posted at

I vote for the fly walking across my computer screen.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I'd be far more interesting if people just voted for the real candidates…

We've had heaps of silly fantasy elections… "yay, let's vote in a stapler! Woo hoo!" " No, I vote for my dog" "Nu-uh, people should just make me king" "I'm posting just for the sake of posting! WOW!!!!"

:) Barak or John? The answer to that is actually interesting to more people than just the one who posts it, like those moronic president suggestions ;)

Sure, I suppose it would be very interesting for some Americans here. But that's what the real election and polls and stuff are for.

Raccoo
Raccoo
Posted at

Well, I figure the OP originally wanted a serious mock election. I just felt like the third party/independent candidates should be included. I'm not voting for the Pillsbury Doughboy, or my sock, etc.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i'm not gonna vote in the real poles. why vote for a lesser evil, when you can simply choose not to vote at all?

unlike ozone (i think it was you who said that you could get fined for missing a vote) i can stick a big middle finger to the broken american system….and then finish my tour over seas… XD….:/….DX

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

No one's fined me yet. :)

@ Bravo- what if I motorise the stapler?

Raccoo
Raccoo
Posted at

i'm not gonna vote in the real poles. why vote for a lesser evil, when you can simply choose not to vote at all?

unlike ozone (i think it was you who said that you could get fined for missing a vote) i can stick a big middle finger to the broken american system….and then finish my tour over seas… XD….:/….DX
That's what I feel like I'm doing when I vote for a third party/independent. Since not voting might be seen as just being lazy. And it seems to annoy more Rep/Dems, than not voting. ;)

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I have another question: can we vote for dead people?

Yes.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

No one's fined me yet. :)

@ Bravo- what if I motorise the stapler?

Sorry but that falls under the Monty Python Disclaimer. Make you stapler a puppet and get it a tv show. :)

Only exception: a Red Swingline stapler as that was a featured player in the movie Office Space Just don't burn the place down if someone takes it.

Posted at

I'd be far more interesting if people just voted for the real candidates…

We've had heaps of silly fantasy elections… "yay, let's vote in a stapler! Woo hoo!" " No, I vote for my dog" "Nu-uh, people should just make me king" "I'm posting just for the sake of posting! WOW!!!!"

:) Barak or John? The answer to that is actually interesting to more people than just the one who posts it, like those moronic president suggestions ;)
I was serious about my fly thing. It's in my room trying to get through the refined sand on the wall in my room.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Voting Leads Board:
1. John McCain/Sara Palin…2 Votes
2. The Fly Waling Across Puff_Of_Smoke's Screen…1 Vote
3. Ozoneocean's Stapler…1 Vote

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

John McClaine. No alternatives.

the only man who can shoot down a helicopter with a car. he's definitely fit for president.

seedyk
seedyk
Posted at

I like this concept, but wouldn't it make more sense to have everyone come up with who they want, than make a list of the most popular than have a second round where we pick from the list, than make a comic with each of there campaign promises? Than we choose in accordance of who makes the best comic or whatever.
Maybe I'm just over complicating things, but I would like to see Bugs Bunny debating a Pink Panther doll.
SO yeah… I vote for Pink Panther.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I like this concept, but wouldn't it make more sense to have everyone come up with who they want, than make a list of the most popular than have a second round where we pick from the list, than make a comic with each of there campaign promises? Than we choose in accordance of who makes the best comic or whatever.
Maybe I'm just over complicating things, but I would like to see Bugs Bunny debating a Pink Panther doll.
SO yeah… I vote for Pink Panther.

I'm confused here…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

My Stapler needs more votes!

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

My Stapler needs more votes!

Trust me, it has.

Also, Voting ends 12/1/08. You've got a month and a few days to vote, so hurry up if you want your vote to be counted!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I wanna vote for Ozone's stapler
fixed :)

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I wanna vote for Ozone's stapler
fixed :)

Ha ha… And Starbraces, your vote has been counted. The original one. You sneaky ozoneocean you!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

And the winner is…?
My stapler will be a stapler with Vsion!
It will be a stapler that's brave enough to make the difficult choices!
It will be a stapler that will go forward into the next four years with confidence and resolve and a will to succeed! For America!

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

And the winner is…?

[quote="Walrus] Voting begins 9/10/08 and ends 12/1/08 [/quote]

There's not enough votes to even declare a winner yet. Keep voting!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I vote for Hugo Weaving!
He would deal with corruption in government (see v for vendetta).
He would be good at organising meetings and deligating tasks (see council of elrond in lord of the rings).
And when it comes to being straight with the public about what hes doing-
"I'm going to be as forth coming with you as I can, Mr Anderson"
VOTE HUGO!!!!
But if you wont vote for Hugo, why not vote for Palin instead? It is always funny to put a silly comedy person for your vote!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.