Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Quick question: what's the comic's age rating going to be? I guess that depend on the writers, but I'd like to know if you are going to have any standards for the comic.

As for a name, how about Interweb U?

Posted at

hey coolness, i could be one of the many slacker students ^_^ i can't draw worth beans, so i guess i could write…

Platinum Univeristy home of the raging ducks?

meh.

Conned
Conned
Posted at

About the kind of characters: Are they going to be stereotypical?
Like the nerds, the weirdos, the stoners, the jocks, the crazy artists, the crazy biologists, etc etc?

Posted at

Seems interesting. I'll send a character design I have in mind.

Posted at

Ok at the minute I'm liking the two ideas of Interweb U and Platinum University - love the idea for the sports team. Raging Ducks just sounds amusing.
@ Conned: At the minute there's no real restrictions as to the types of characters, although I think it'd be kinda nice if each character was based on either yourself or someone you know - I'm designing a cartoon version of myself and my group of friends at current!

pillinjer
pillinjer
Posted at

I'm up for it as a writer, and up for my character to be an exchange student in the uni . (come on it makes the jokes easily for everyone having a brit to pick on/to show you all how to say words like trousers properly)

Posted at

Ok at the minute I'm liking the two ideas of Interweb U and Platinum University - love the idea for the sports team. Raging Ducks just sounds amusing.
@ Conned: At the minute there's no real restrictions as to the types of characters, although I think it'd be kinda nice if each character was based on either yourself or someone you know - I'm designing a cartoon version of myself and my group of friends at current!

Picked on?? I will have none of it sah, as I myself am a true blue Brit! Long live the Queen and rule britannia!

Posted at

I have no idea on a name. Maybe DDU? A sports team could be The drunken Ducks

We have? to have a music class. Where would anyone be without music? Perhaps the Devil could visit the best Violin player?
Just a quick brainstorm ^_^

I would probably be an artist if anything by the way. Hope to have a character design by the end of the week ^_^

Posted at

Hooray for the University of Drunken Ducks!Up for it definitely!

Posted at

I'm interested, sounds good… I'd write, come up with some ideas and anything, just no drawing. Give me a bell when im needed.
Could i enter the guy who just passes all tests because he is friends with some nerds, could also be on the sports team…depending on what teams there are.

Posted at

Holy crap! I had the very same idea this very morning. Go figure.

…. you beat me to it. :(

Posted at

Holy crap! I had the very same idea this very morning. Go figure.

…. you beat me to it. :(

Lol sorry bout that, though to be fair I came up with this about a year ago.

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

Wow this sounds like fun. Is it too late to join?
I wanna be the art professor that got fired but still lurks around campus all creepy like.

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

I would like to be in your university as well, if there are still openings.

Hmmm…

I'll work on a character design and send it (Unless you PQ me otherwise) and as for in school stuff? Computer/Science/Math nerd is probably the closest to me.

Posted at

Sure, DDU is always open to sign ups. THe only condition is that everyone on the list of participants contributes something, and it doesn't appear like that's gonna be a problem.

Posted at

Do the sudents have to be human (cuz my avi is always represented in a demonic form). I can always do a more acurate representation of myself if the current one's innapropriate. Happily help with art too.

Posted at

Haven't ruled out anthro characters & such like, but not sure really.You could always have your character start as human and be able to channel a demonic form - I would quite like to do an arc in which the characters gain special powers and abilities. That sound reasonable?

Top Hat
Top Hat
Posted at

I am quite interested. Is there a form we should fill out or what? I'd love to contribute ideas, cameos, stories, jokes, heck pretty much anything you'd need.

Posted at

Haven't ruled out anthro characters & such like, but not sure really.You could always have your character start as human and be able to channel a demonic form - I would quite like to do an arc in which the characters gain special powers and abilities. That sound reasonable?

Sure, that's fine.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

I'm in. The Queen'll be a great character to include in this Real World thing. =P

Posted at

I'm out. It just I'm having enough trouble doing all the projects I am in at the moment and this will just make it even slower than it is now. Sorry for that.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.