Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
mlai
mlai
Posted at

Yeah my dad always complains too that he wished he joined the air force instead, instead of doing his Rambo years. He seems to regret not becoming a jet pilot, even if in his days pilot mortality was higher. He said his scores were good enough. He took recreational flying lessons to somewhat sate his regrets.

jmt
jmt
Posted at

hey when I was in, i got lucky. i never had to go anywhere where people were shooting at me. The only deserts I ever saw was NTC in California and Yakima in Washington state.

I just want to say thank you to you guys. My brother was a squad leader in Iraq and got 3 inches of bone blown out of his right leg, and 4 blown out of his left leg with one of those make shift land mines. His whole squad got hit pretty bad and only he and one of his guys made it. He has a family, and there isn't a day that goes by that I feel a little guilty that i made my 4 years with little more than a bad hang over and bad knees. and he has to worry about feeding and providing for his family. When it was all a matter of timing.

I really appreciate you guys.

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Nonstandard_Assembly/

http://www.jonnyaxx.com/

Posted at

hey when I was in, i got lucky. i never had to go anywhere where people were shooting at me. The only deserts I ever saw was NTC in California and Yakima in Washington state.

I just want to say thank you to you guys. My brother was a squad leader in Iraq and got 3 inches of bone blown out of his right leg, and 4 blown out of his left leg with one of those make shift land mines. His whole squad got hit pretty bad and only he and one of his guys made it. He has a family, and there isn't a day that goes by that I feel a little guilty that i made my 4 years with little more than a bad hang over and bad knees. and he has to worry about feeding and providing for his family. When it was all a matter of timing.

I really appreciate you guys.

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Nonstandard_Assembly/

http://www.jonnyaxx.com/

trust me, its nothing to feel sorry for…… one of my drll sergeants never was deployed to ANY place and he was 11B!!!!!! so yeah…. some people just luck out…

Posted at

Four Questions:

What is the best ration pack meal?

Would you ever work in/with the British Army?

Favorite type of cheese?

Whats better Pie or Cake? (desserts only)

Thank you.

Posted at

Four Questions:

Favorite type of cheese?

Thank you.

the best mre????? the one being incinerated…..

i dont really know much about the british army…..

MUENSTER FTW!!!!!

PECAN PIE FTW!!!!!

Meh…. your welcome…

Posted at

Four Questions:

The grilled Chicken MRE. Which is neither grilled nor chicken

Hell yeah, i've worked with British tanker's, good folks.

Favorite type of cheese?
Pepper Jack

Cheese Cake!

Thank you.

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

Where can I get a Gortex Generation II Woodland print jacket (not the digital army print :) )?!!!

Posted at

Where can I get a Gortex Generation II Woodland print jacket (not the digital army print :) )?!!!

Screw the ACU (digital) one, I still wear my woodland.

Posted at

LMAO that reminds me of a funny (albeit short) story,

In april i got to go home on leave….. it was already hitting 107 or 108 degrees over here and i was used to it by then….. so i go back to Tennessee where its like 75 and i went EVERYWHERE in my field jacket….. people are walking around in tanktops and shorts giving me wierd looks like O_o

yall may not find that funny…. but i thought it was hilarious watching people complain of mid 70s heat…..

Posted at

notlikelytocare and Phantom Penguin just wanted to say THANK YOU!

Posted at

notlikelytocare and Phantom Penguin just wanted to say THANK YOU!
well…… your very welcome…… thanx for the support….. it means alot to us!!!!

Posted at

In april i got to go home on leave….. it was already hitting 107 or 108 degrees over here and i was used to it by then….. so i go back to Tennessee where its like 75 and i went EVERYWHERE in my field jacket….. people are walking around in tanktops and shorts giving me wierd looks like O_o

yall may not find that funny…. but i thought it was hilarious watching people complain of mid 70s heat…..

Ugh the winters in Iraq are horrible man. Keep that jacket close by hehe.

Posted at

Ugh the winters in Iraq are horrible man. Keep that jacket close by hehe.
Oh I know….. I do…… I got here in nov of last year….. FRIGID……

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

No seriously notlikelytocare! I really need to know where I can get that jacket XD my bf had someone steal his and he has to turn in his uniform stuff soon and we can't find it ANYWHERE! GAH he is willing to pay for it if anyone can lead him to the right direction :/.

I even looked online and they only have the digital print and he needs just the woodland.

He tried to ask his friends and look on base but they basically told him his:

There are only two ways to get another one: 1) to steal it or 2) to STEAL IT!

:-(

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

Oh my bad i just went back and saw that link you gave me… DUH ><

Is that goretex though? and would my bf be able to turn that in or does it need like some sort of number on it?

Posted at

I got another one.

What where your Physical training routines, and then the Personal Fitness Test's what where they?

Posted at

I got another one.

What where your Physical training routines, and then the Personal Fitness Test's what where they?
well….. it all is based on age….. I have to run 2 miles in under 16:36, do at least 53(i think) pushups in 2 min, and 46 situps in 2 min….. btw im 22

as for everyday pt…… we pretty much work lower body and then run, and the next day we do upper body and run…. same old army

Posted at

Oh my bad i just went back and saw that link you gave me… DUH ><

Is that goretex though? and would my bf be able to turn that in or does it need like some sort of number on it?
i believe it is….. just look at the description…. for some reason my comp wont load the page…… ranger joes has EVERYTHING military….

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

How ya doin?

Posted at

How ya doin?

Why, I'm doing great, my fine feathered friend!(lame DD pun) How about yourself?

Posted at

Why did the chicken cross the road?
ANSWER 1: A circle has no beginning…….
ANSWER 2: For the same reason you spam to get post counts…..

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.