Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I made this topic just to get to know each other a little bit more. We can ask certain people or groups of people about them or whatever.

This question goes to Ozone: In your eyes, is New Zealand is to Australia like Canada is to America?

And a question to spriters: What is the hardest thing to do when you're spriting?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

This question goes to Ozone: In your eyes, is New Zealand is to Australia like Canada is to America?
:p It would seem so, but I don't live in the US so I'm not enitrely sure about how they feel regarding Canada.
Anyway, we consider New Zealand just like another part of Australia. We like them and consider them our's; our passive little brothers to the east. We also make fun of them as being sheep-shaggers and a little slow.
We don't mind when people mistake them for us, but they hate it. They also consider us a bit arrogant and feel there's some sort of rivalry… But we don't feel any rivalry at all on our side. :D

Posted at

yup, that about sums up canada for us

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Myxo, are you really a vending machine?

I'd also like to know how many female artists we have here on DD. I know we've aquired quite a few since DD's upgrade.

Now to separate the artists from the fangirls…

Rich
Rich
Posted at

I'd also like to know how many female artists we have here on DD.

None. There are no women on the internet.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ozone, are you a chewable good?
You mean like bubblegum? Naw… I'm more like "hard candy", you have to slowly su… You know where I'm going with this right?

Suzi, what is all that about? The 'outlash', 'not a girl yet I have a girl name and girl avatar' thing?
-That's my question.

Here's another question: Why can't we keep this friendly? :)
At least give it a try.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Myxo, are you really a vending machine?

It's pretty obvious that I am. (Actually, no. But it is fun to pretend to be a cold inanimate thing that dispenses high caffeinated water and usually steals money.)

Ozone, are you reeling in the years?

Rich
Rich
Posted at

There's a certain point where witty retardation just becomes dull, deadweight outlash.

Why are you so angry? Does the classic 'there are no women on the internet' line upset you?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ozone, are you reeling in the years?
No. I'm stowing away the time.

I think we've lost our way in this thread, it's sinking fast, it's on it's way to lock'sville or something…
Ok, a more general question:
Do you do a strip or a story? And does that make you better than the guys that do the othertype of comic? :D

I have both, but my story comic is more important. Story comics are KING!

Posted at

Do you do a strip or a story? And does that make you better than the guys that do the othertype of comic? :D

I mostly do strips, but at least one is a story. And neither makes me better than the other guys, however I am better than the people who don't know the difference.

And actually there are no men on the internet. Only beasts. And certain types of plants.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

[looks in mirror]
sorry, not chinese. though there is a large group of Duckers who hail from the orient. or at least, there used to be. i've not been around for a while.

this question is also for ozone… "So, did you want to work on that thing with me… about that stuff?" :D

on another note, reader of my strip, why do you think your book is more important than my strip? or did you just mean your strip is less important than PinkyTA? or alternately, is australia more like what we saw in the olympic footage a few years ago? or more like the simpsons episode a few years earlier. (incidentally one of my favorite jokes from the simpsons is in that episode. where the american embassy in australia has a toilet that forces the water to spin the "american way".)

okay, i'm done rambling.

Corvin
Corvin
Posted at

what am i missing? why do i see a few threats about locking, but nothing that looks eminently lockable?

also, who let the dogs out?

Corvin

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

kingofsnake, are you British? I was just wondering since you have heard of The Automatic.

Posted at

I am a female. I've checked.

^^ And I do a story comic. I can't do daily humor that strips tend to require.

Query: Who here is actually over the age of 25? I myself am not.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I'm under twenty-five, not a plant, or a mineral, and I used to draw a comic. Now I draw in a sketch book and occassionally do some photoshopped pieces and post way too much here. Also I'm white.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

what am i missing? why do i see a few threats about locking, but nothing that looks eminently lockable?

Some newer DrunkDuck members and some general users are complaining about the hostility between members usually found in these threads, we're trying to stop this.

Posted at

Hmm…question to the Chinese minority group in DD. Are you there?

right here. Pst, Aqua_ng, nay sick dzoh fan may ah?

Also, Suzi is not NOT female…double negative = positive. I am also not NOT female.

This thread is nifty. It's like having informal interviews with DD creators except…not.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Hmm…question to the Chinese minority group in DD. Are you there?

right here. Pst, Aqua_ng, nay sick dzoh fan may ah?

Assuming that you are of Chinese ethnicity, BigFish. I would like to know what the phrase "nay sick dzoh fan may ah?" means or implies. (I rather not trust this AltaVista BableFish.)

Posted at

nothing bad. I promise. :)

aaand I'll hella tell you if you tell me how old you are. Otherwise, gotta wait for somebody else to tranlate.

HA, FEEL THE ALL CONSUMING POWER OF CURIOUSITY…!!

…or just shrug it off like normal people would and be comforted by the fact that's it's nothing bad.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.