Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

-Looks at the lynch results-

Really now guys. You can't expect the town to win, if you're not voting during the day.

I'm seriously considering enforcing the inactivity rule. Players who haven't done anything by the end of the 3rd night will die from acute case of laziness (that means that townies who have never voted by the end of today are pretty much screwed).

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

It's pur anarchy.
Everybody lynch herio!

Posted at

-Looks at the lynch results-

Really now guys. You can't expect the town to win, if you're not voting during the day.

I'm seriously considering enforcing the inactivity rule. Players who haven't done anything by the end of the 3rd night will die from acute case of laziness (that means that townies who have never voted by the end of today are pretty much screwed).
tis why I voted.

Posted at

You know what…. RIOT TIME AGAIN! Townies, loyal or other I say we should all evenly split our vote between myself and 1337 to force a riot of random proportions! therefore, I am voting to lynch myself, in hopes of a riot!… unless no one votes at which case it would be a two man riot… which would make for a hilarious narration…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Better make that three.

I can't go on any longer. LYNCH ME! For I am the God Father!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Count me in on this.

And google, one of the few good things mankind made.

Posted at

Four way riot… LETS DO EEEEEEET!
Also… I think i found something that sums up mafia quite well;

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You even got the pig. Well job done.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

….*SIGN*
Okay, I haven't looked through the clues, and to be honest, the way these narratives are written, I can't tell which murder is which…
First narrative: Serial killer kills a townie
Second narrative: Serial killer shoots the guy who just killed the townie in the shoulder. @________?

I am just going to vote for Niccea, she was definitely acting dodgy for Ochi, and when straight up accused by her, Niccea seems to say nothing.
Also she voted for me along side the serial killer.
And that's.
No.
Good.

Also a reminder to the paramedic: Revive Hakoshen or Ochi plox.

Posted at

Hey medic, revive Zeph… it would be fun… well him or if you want to be useful maru. She is least likely to be anti-townie. Also I still want to make the vote end in the biggest tie possible to make one hell of a brawl! C'mon guys, lets stretch PP's creative limits here!

Posted at

-looks at lynch results again-

… oh, you people are nothing short of the embodiment of all evil.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

For those who still care. And read the authors comment ont he last page to figure out why I'm not adding anymore characters to this story arc.

Posted at

-looks at lynch results again-

… oh, you people are nothing short of the embodiment of all evil.
*checks results, laugh horrendously*
People, continue this trend! Make this the funniest narration in all of mafia history! Wipe out half the town in one vote! WE CAN DO IT! We have the power!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

seriously?

No seriously?

Posted at

Okay, I haven't looked through the clues, and to be honest, the way these narratives are written, I can't tell which murder is which…
First narrative: Serial killer kills a townie
Second narrative: Serial killer shoots the guy who just killed the townie in the shoulder. @________?
Yeah, my efforts to hide the identity of the various roles that got attacked tonight, caused me to merge the attacks together a bit. Sorry about that.

-Clues to the identity of the serial killer can be found when the villager is being attacked.

-Clues to the identity of the gunman(or the vigilante) can be found in the paragraph where he attacks the serial killer for the first time.

-Clues to the identity of the first hitman can be found when he attacks the gunman.

-Clues to the identity of the second hitman can be found in the paragraph where the bodyguard is pinning down the first hitman and the second one comes and attacks him from behind.

-The explosion in harks house is just fluff.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I sent the knight to Wikipedia, he should be busy there.

Posted at

People, continue this trend! Make this the funniest narration in all of mafia history! Wipe out half the town in one vote! WE CAN DO IT! We have the power!

Hmmm… not that I'm the sort of person to go around accusing people, but I could easily make a case for ninja being the godfather here. Not only has he been the person who is encouraging people to continue the current trend (which will obviously lead to the deaths of whatever innocent townies fall into the trap), but it doesn't even matter that he's voted for himself, since the godfather is (as a quick check shows) immune to lynch complications until he begins attacking! That would also explain why we haven't seen any clues to his identity - only the hitmen have been active so far.

… Not that I would ever accuse anyone. It's just a theory. I would now like to return to being my usual boring self…

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I'm too lazy to go back to quote but

One of the hitmen mention "Well, it's a good thing I brought backup then."

In in Niccea's profile she mentions having archives of all the comics she took down just in case she wants to redo them.

Archives are like backups right? She also mentions "cleaning up" which I thought might relate to the trashcan. That's all I really have….I'm kinda tired.

Though…Anthony makes a good point.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Okay yeah, Jninja is the godfather, I have no doubts anymore.
He acted suspicious about me needing a bodyguard, only then to PQ me about him being protected. (Godfather protection)
He pretended to be agreeing with Ochi, only to then vote to lynch her.
He's now trying to get 5 differet people killed. Jninja is to die tonight. Niccea is also mafia, but I believe Jninja to be the godfather, thus he gets my vote.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

why are there so many people voting for themselves? what did i miss?

Posted at

why are there so many people voting for themselves? what did i miss?
townie mayhem.

If they did not vote the evil mod would kill them. So they all voted for themselves.

Jninja-switch your vote to me so that at least some people will die together.

Crocty and Kitty have been wrong this whole time so when they kill the townie we will revolt against them.

Or I just like revolution and you two are ruining our funny narration.

Well poopycock.

That's right. I said poopycock!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.