Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

How have we been wrong the whole time?

Also I doubt that PP would enjoy writing the death of 6 people. 6 Way lynch complication seems a bit much…and is a rather stupid move.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

why are there so many people voting for themselves? what did i miss?
townie mayhem.

If they did not vote the evil mod would kill them. So they all voted for themselves.

Jninja-switch your vote to me so that at least some people will die together.

Crocty and Kitty have been wrong this whole time so when they kill the townie we will revolt against them.

Or I just like revolution and you two are ruining our funny narration.

Well poopycock.

That's right. I said poopycock!
What were we wrong about? We got Zeph right, but that's because we had the brains to realise that when people confess to something, that usually means they're guilty of it.

And at least we're freaking trying instead of just saying "Hey hurp let's try and get everyone killed hurrr."

LOL YOU SAID POOPYCOCK
So random. Dasu dasu dasu. XD XD XD

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

why are there so many people voting for themselves? what did i miss?
townie mayhem.

If they did not vote the evil mod would kill them. So they all voted for themselves.

Jninja-switch your vote to me so that at least some people will die together.

Crocty and Kitty have been wrong this whole time so when they kill the townie we will revolt against them.

Or I just like revolution and you two are ruining our funny narration.

Well poopycock.

That's right. I said poopycock!

that's dumb, that's just going to end up with all the townees dying. i think anthony's right, you're the godfather. and definitly not a good one.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

that's dumb, that's just going to end up with all the townees dying. i think anthony's right, you're the godfather. and definitly not a good one.
Hm. Yes, maybe that's how he knows me and Kitty are wrong. He's the godfather!

Posted at

Also I doubt that PP would enjoy writing the death of 6 people. 6 Way lynch complication seems a bit much…and is a rather stupid move.
It would have been interesting, true. But it would have been terribly late, since I would be petrified of the prospect of someone sending in a last minute vote switch, as I was just about to finish writing up that god awful mayhem.

Posted at

Oh, looks like I've started a bandwagon. Doesn't look like it'd make a difference if I voted now, with minutes to go until the narration…

Hmmm, I'm not usually still on the internet this late. At least I'll be one of the first in the crowd to watch the lynch. *draws up a chair and waits for the spectacle*

EDIT: And now I've realised I probably got the narration time wrong. I'm guessing DST doesn't affect the timing - I assumed it was always at midnight from the UK's point of view, which is half an hour ago to me… XD

Posted at

EDIT: And now I've realised I probably got the narration time wrong. I'm guessing DST doesn't affect the timing - I assumed it was always at midnight from the UK's point of view, which is half an hour ago to me… XD
Sorry. I don't follow daylight saving time, which is why it's still 10 more minutes until midnight for me.

Posted at

Day 3 Narration:

With more people dying on the streets, people were demanding answers. Or at least, some of them were…

"Oh yeah! Yesterday was a hoot! Let's do that again!" Proclaimed Jninjashadow all riled up, with his knuckles clenched.
His excitement was infectious enough to get few supporters for the idea and people were now picking up crude instruments to use as weapons.
"Hold it!" shouted Anthony Mercher stopping the crowd. "-Isn't this something that the mafia would want?"
"Yeah! Those bastards would love if we killed ourselves in a free-for-all!" argued crocty with Kitty nodding in the back.
"Besides. Rokulily is running out of chairs to use." said pastel, pointing out the sad baker.
"Eh, you're all just party poopers, cramping on my parade!" complained Jninja "- I want a big fight!"
"Well… I guess we can all fight you, then." suggested seventy2.
"Yeah! Let's all fight… hey, wait a minute…" said Jninja once he noticed the entire town encircling him, tapping their various weapons in their hands.

[spoiler]Jninjashadow the townie is dead.[/spoiler]

The town left the mangled corpse after ensuring he was dead but one villager stayed behind to look over the various people who had fallen in last nights attack. Ensuring himself that there was nothing he could do to help those he had previously examined, he notices a movement under a rubble. After clearing the junk away to check it out, he found Zeph, half conscious.
"Help me… it hurts so much" moaned Zeph as the paramedic examined him.
"There's nothing wrong with you, you pansy. It's merely a flesh wound." said the paramedic cranky and gave him a mild kick to the side.
"Oh… Well… My mistake, I guess" said Zeph and stood up.

[spoiler]Zeph has been revived.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Maru the Bodyguard, Ochitsukanai the townie and Hakoshen the Bodyguard are all dead.[/spoiler]

Day 3 is over.

Night 3 has begun.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Sorry. I don't follow daylight saving time, which is why it's still 10 more minutes until midnight for me.

Actually I think Iceland is an hour behind the UK. That would explain the time difference. As far as I know the US is the ONLY nation that does DST. *headdesk*

And guess what I'm working on.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Hm. Oh well, Jninja was being dangerous to more suggestable members of the game, and thus was a little bit dangerous.

EDIT: Oh no an evil paramedic.
Ugh, this is why I left the game.

Posted at

Actually I think Iceland is an hour behind the UK.
Wrong. We're in the same timezone.

Iceland doesn't follow daylight time save so when UK switches, they move ahead. During the winter, we're running on the same hour.

Trust me, I should know that they do DST. I lived there for three years.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

3 people who can murder, evil paramedic…godfather alive and still with the ability to recruit and lynch cancel, as well as people trying to lynch themselves because it's so lololololhilarious. No one is bothering with the clues either…I give.

Just go ahead and kill me. ):

pastel
pastel
Posted at

"There's nothing wrong with you, you pansy. It's merely a flesh wound." said the paramedic cranky and gave him a mild kick to the side.

This is really confusing. I feel like it's a clue but almost every single person in the chats has started using the phrase "you pansy."

This doesn't help at all. :(

crocty
crocty
Posted at

This is really confusing. I feel like it's a clue but almost every single person in the chats has started using the phrase "you pansy."

This doesn't help at all. :(
I think the Monty Python quote may be the clue. It'll link to someone who stated they like Monty Python in their profile. I know there's someone, but I forgot who.

Not that I care anymore, honestly.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Wait, the barkeep is dead?! Ah well, guess it was for the best. Now, to raid the bar! After selling some loot somewhere on another RP.

Oh, wait, didn't he leave defenses?

Posted at

Jninjashadow the townie is dead.

Wait, the barkeep is dead?! Ah well, guess it was for the best.

Hm. Oh well, Jninja was being dangerous to more suggestable members of the game, and thus was a little bit dangerous.

Really? Seriously guys? I want to have a good time and THIS is what happens?

Seriously. Each and everyone of you.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Ey, I just want to live! And, why everyone? I would just with a few, all of everyone, I don't get.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Wait, the barkeep is dead?! Ah well, guess it was for the best.

Okay, next time I will let you kill 6 different townies at once. I should've known that losing is always fun.

Posted at

Doesn't anybody listen to me?

This is a mafia run game. The most outward seeming the most mafia alike.

I am not mafia.

Don't you see?

Funny narration would be better than you guys killing everyone.

We are so labeling this game-don't trust the older players.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

We are so labeling this game-don't trust the older players.
No one has trusted any of us, and that's why now you're all going to lose, unless maybe the mafia hits a paranoi–
Well as long as the bodyguards protect me we may be oka–
Oh well, unless the paramdeic helps us ou–

Well, as long as people trust the vigilante and not go against everything he says because it's hilarious, we'll all be fin–

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Posted at

…Each and everyone of you.
But I'm just the messenger :(

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

shoot first ask later!

Posted at

I hope you all realize you were manipulated. I was scapegoated while I wasn't even here to defend myself. As for the brawl, I had plans for that. Plans that would have reveled a few, if not all threats. But NNNNOOOO you had to go and spoil it by being puppets. BAH! I may be dead but you all gotta sit around and be picked off one at a time. All sitting there thinking "Maybe that riot WOULD have been a good idea…" Enjoy the hunt.

Oh and PP, I am not mad at you. You had nothing to do with this. We're cool.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Guys chill. It's just a game. I am crap at solving clues and die every single game I play with one exception. I figure it'd be fun to just mess with everyone this once and act like an idiot because I just really wan to have fun with it, but if people are gonna get mad because of that I may just leave. It's no fun when all you concentrate on is winning. Sometimes the fun is in just seeing half a dozen plans go kablooie as they crash and pile up.

Seriously. I know there have been times I've bitched in the past about having my plans unravel, but flying by the seat of your pants is fun too.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.