Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

[Games are about fun]
EXACTLY!!!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Wonderful. Now that I am done looting from Ninja's Pub, we can all be happy, hold hands and sing about togetherness, about how we should all get along.

*cackles* But yeah, just a game. Which is why I know no one minds me looting the pub.

Posted at

Welp, my rage has no subsided, and I would like to apologize for overreacting to a game. Indeed, I feel what I said was far too much and thus will remain silent till the game is over. I shall be a shadow, watching in the dark. A silent raven awaiting it time. A corpse on the sidelines, watching and waiting. I'm shutting up is the point I wish to convey.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I don't mind having fun in a game. Play a game of transformice, and chances are at least one time you'll see a shaman that kills you for no good reason. You won't win, but it's funny as fuck.
That game takes 2 minutes each round.
This takes about a week. Call me crazy, but I don't like playing a week long game, just to lose because my team thought it'd be funny to act pants on head retarded. Losing because of the other team's tactical strength is fine, but honestly at the moment it seems like the mafia bloody breezed through this game.

If I let you all die that wouldn't be fun for me, it'd be a complete waste of time and just annoying. Are you saying that I'm a complete fun ruiner because I want to attempt to have fun?

Bloop, not playing next game. I understand that mafia is not serious business, but what I do not understand is why people join them if they just want to kill themselves and give up at the first sight of trouble.

tl;dr

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hm, he has a point. Traitorizing your team cuz it will look cool in the comic doesn't work out well for the actual game. After this game, lets just play with the cards we are dealt?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Alright.
we lynch zeph next round.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I think that most of the idiots participating in the mass suicide are townies, since no Mafia would be dumb enough to risk it.
I also belive Salsa AND Crocty are Mafia, for several reasons I do not wish to disclose because it would be too much typing…

And lynch Zeph.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I think that most of the idiots participating in the mass suicide are townies, since no Mafia would be dumb enough to risk it.
I also belive Salsa AND Crocty are Mafia, for several reasons I do not wish to disclose because it would be too much typing…

And lynch Zeph.

How in the world can I be mafia? I draw too much attention to myself by doing the stuff I do to be mafia. There's just no way. The only kills that have been done are those of the serial killer and the vig (although it wasn't) so there is no way you could have any proof. I'm just a stupid townie (the way I act) this game.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Wait, so you're saying because I didn't vote to kill myself, I'm mafia?
Or are you saying me admitting to be the vig makes me mafia?

Both qualify for the first use of my headdesk picture!

Joining mafia is great, it lets me use all my reaction pictures I'd never have used before.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

That's a pretty big accusation. If there's at least several reasons, can you at least just list one?

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

And lynch Zeph.

No, no, go ahead and type them up. At least you'd show that you were participating in some way and not actually accusing at random….but then again if you had been paying attention to the game you'd have seen that Crocty openly announced who he was killing and that same night he'd pull through with clues linking to the vigilante i.e. Crocty. He killed Zeph the serial killer….who's alive once again…

But I don't really care anymore. I've lost all hope in our current townies.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

This game makes me sad.

Posted at

Night 3 Narration:

For the past couple few days, Townston has indeed suffered enough property damage to make most insurance companies swoon. The only loss that could be valued greater was the loss of life.

Standing next to a burned down car, the gunman couldn't help feeling as if he was being watched. "Dammit, I'm getting to old for this shit" he said to himself as he nursed his bandage on the side.
He spotted a shadow moving out of sight as he looked behind his back. Yeah, he's definitely being followed, there's no doubt about that.

The hitman was getting ready to strike and readied his knife. He may have missed his target before but he sure wasn't planing on it again, this time. As he cautiously moved to examine the burned wreck, where the gunman was standing before, he tried to evaluate where his opponent had gone to.
The bullet pass right through his leg as he fell on the ground, writhing in pain. The gunman was hiding under the car.
"Sucks being blindsided like that, isn't it?" said the gunman with a sarcastic smirk and let of another bullet, through the hitman.

As the gunman began crawling from under the car, he couldn't help noticing a menacing figure standing on top of it with a heavily modified machete. The figured pulled a cord, causing teeth around the blade to spin around.
He quickly tried to aim at him but is stopped as the mechanized weapon tears into his arm, causing him to drop the gun.
"Like it? I call it a chainsword. You see it's like a chainsaw, except it's a sword now. I thought it was very clever."
"It's the most stupid thing I've ever seen." groaned the gunman, causing the serial killer to be very annoyed.
"I think you're just jealous. You just can't handle it that I'm a bigger hero then you now." said the serial killer and sliced the blade through the gunman again, causing him to black out.

"What the-" said the confused mobster as he stared at the scene with a blank stare. "-My target is already dead! What am I supposed to do now?".
The serial killer looked back at him with a smile in his face. "I don't know. Want to see a movie or something?"

In a shady office, hidden is thick cloud of cigarette smoke, a rather posh looking individual looked through the personal files of one of the villagers.
"Yes. Yes. He has been rather useful this one. He'll be a perfect candidate for the family."

[spoiler]The godfather recruited a family member.[/spoiler]

Elsewhere, in a more quiet part of the town, the detective was busy watching old reruns.
"Oh, Columbo. How do you do it?" said the couch potato, as he shifted his weight to grab another bag of Fritos. Suddenly there was a sharp pain in his chest and he grabbed his left arm as if it were in great pain. His vision grew dim as he tried to wriggle around and after a brief struggle, he became silent.

Darn shame. A heart attack. I guess he should have been more active in life.

[spoiler]Herio the detective is dead.[/spoiler]

Also.

[spoiler]Niccea and Crocty are currently dying.[/spoiler]

Night 3 is over.

Day 4 has begun.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

In a shady office, hidden is thick cloud of cigarette smoke, a rather posh looking individual looked through the personal files of one of the villagers.

Posh?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Posh?

i almost called crocty out for that one, until i saw the end….

dang.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I will not lynch zeph.

Why?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I will not lynch zeph.

Why?
Because that woud be smart.

Posted at

Posh?

I wish! It's been ages since I had a role!

Posted at

I will not lynch zeph.

Why?
Because that woud be smart.
was lynching monkey or jninja smart?

You all must have forgotten what the game has been dubbed.

Zeph is probably the vig.

The medic has probably taken risks in reviving different people or taken bribes.

Right now I'd say Kroatzie or Kitty or someone else are the most suspicious.

Or I'm completely wrong.

If you'd like to make an alliance pq me and I'll make sure to go solve the clues and get the mafia dead.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

This'll be my last game period.

And I'd like to say. Never, have I seen so many people over the age of ten, whine, bitch, and moan so much as I have over one, silly little game. It's completely shattered my will to play it, infact thanks to some people. I find this game nothing but an irrititating pest in the side, only to spark irritation every night, as people continue their crusade of being small children.

So I hope you guys are happy, that all you've managed to achieve is proving to me, just how damn childish you can be over a stupid block of text.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Zeph is probably the vig.

The medic has probably taken risks in reviving different people or taken bribes.

Right now I'd say Kroatzie or Kitty or someone else are the most suspicious.

Or I'm completely wrong.

The gunman (vigilante) is lying dying right now according to the last narration, the two lying dead are niccea and crocty. Crocty has admitted to being the vig since day 1, and niccea has not.

my vote is for zeph, and i think the medical person (probably leet) should revive crocty.

Posted at

Being someone who prefers keeping a positive outlook on things, I can't help noticing how many of you are hidden inside a stormcloud of moping.

Allot of players seem to have allot of beef about some of the other players.

We have young players vs older players. Newer players vs more seasoned players. Players who are supposedly on the mafia side vs players who are supposedly on the town side. We even have players claiming to wanting to have some fun vs the players who want to win.

While all of this is fine in mild dosages, it seems to me that people are starting to take things way out of proportion, letting personal feelings get the best of them and getting overly offensive/defensive. Even I am guilty of falling for that in the last game.

Seeing these thing reach such a critical levels, during a game that I'm responsible for is not making this a fun experience for me either, since it makes me feel like I'm failing in my GM duties to make this a fun game for everyone.

Anyways, I'm seeing this game through and I hope you're willing to bare with it a little bit longer.

Niccea has made the suggestion of shelving the game for a little while in order to calm people down a bit and I'm inclined to agree. Therefore, unless lots of people disagree, I will be postponing the next GM election for couple of weeks. We like to call it "The Drunk Duck Mafia Summer Vacation". If you guys, who are threatening to leave, still don't want to play, then so be it.

Let's try to make the rest of this game a fun experience for the few remaining days it has left. The town still might have a chance, depending on how things will evolve for the next few hours so don't give up all hope.

It's all about keeping a positive attitude.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Yeah don't forget the game where the mafia had nine kill roles and could kill ten people. The town won that one.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Meh, I don't know why I was bothering arguing, honestly. Not that I can now that I'm dead.

I think the main problem was with the game. The lack of leadership for the town made everyone argue and trust no one, which most likely wouldn't happen….As much…In a game with a public figure who everyone can trust. Or at least they think they can trust.
Taking that away just causes…Anarchy.

Though it's not your fault PP, experimenting with the game is fun, but I think this game can definitely be an example that the mayor and pardoner is highly important in a regular game.

But I never know when I've gone too far, so maybe I'm being a big dramatic baby over what I have done for nothing, especially since most of the game IS arguing with other players, albeit other people would most likely use less insults.

EDIT: Fuck you page topper. I'm pasting some unrelated image to distract people from this post until the next page.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.