Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

If your comic had its own game. What genre would it be.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

can't just go to an EB games and buy anything
At twice the price that you'd pay for US game. :)

Yep, You're way better off. ^_^

I go into EB games for convenience and because I'm stupid. and impataint and only ever buy games on impulse.
—————————–

You could make some of Pinky TA into an OK shooter, some of it into a reasonably fun mecha sim, and the rest into a really dull RPG.

Futon
Futon
Posted at

Well, Smelly Brownies The Video Games nearest equivalent would be Viewtiful Joe.

With a little more extra craziness an' colors thrown in. And then some.

…and then some more.

Posted at

Apocalypse 2030 would be a mash-up of several different genres, open sand box, shooter and action/adventure. Think of GTA in a post apocalyptic world run by corrupt leaders and nuclear wars.

And that would be AWESOME!!!

As for Shaman Quest, while it would be cool as either an RPG or an action-adventure game (like God Of War), I would like to see it as a fighting game:

same
same
Posted at

Apocalypse 2030 would be a mash-up of several different genres, open sand box, shooter and action/adventure. Think of GTA in a post apocalyptic world run by corrupt leaders and nuclear wars.

And that would be AWESOME!!!

As for Shaman Quest, while it would be cool as either an RPG or an action-adventure game (like God Of War), I would like to see it as a fighting game:

Awesome covers. They actually look like real games.

Posted at

A shooter, but with mission objectives, ala 'Splinter Cell.' With the added dimension of building creatively, a bit like 'Roller Coaster Tycoon.'

Posted at

I actually do have a online game coming up based on a mini series. Yeah its true, I'm a game programmer over at yoyogames..loved by all. Since I don't develop in 3D, it's a sidescroll shooter with quick time events, voice acting and passable melee.

If it was a commercial game, I guess it would be an open world game similar to the GTA series and it'll have a bunch of DLC episodes so I wouldn't have to make a sequel for the next 10 years lol.

Posted at

My game would be a 2D platformer. Travel around to new locations, face new challenges. Some levels would feature special characters who let you use their abilities as well as your own to pass a level. Bosses will pop up sometimes. Annoying water and ice levels. There'd b co-op multiplayer available too.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

PUTRID MEAT would be a controler nightmare cuz it'd change from a side scroller to a first person game to a 3rd person and all sortsa crazy shit judging on the level and what you had to accomplish. there'd be all sortsa sound baites and stuff in there too. like when bones would get shot up he'd be like "aw shit!" and stuff like that. it'd be really interactive like halo and GTA too. you could steal shit and use different things for all sortsa different uses and reactions and of corse there'd be plenty of gross and dirty stuff. it'd be cool to even have some other characters from different DD comics show up. some that help ya, some ya gotta kill.switch characters in some parts. it'd be a coniption of killer stuff.

alexcat321
alexcat321
Posted at

TINA THE KNIGHT would most definitely be Action Adventure. I'd love to see this comic turned into a game. That's an awesome dream come true!

Posted at

Somehow..I could see Baby Aliens being a real video games on the DS.

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Miranda would be an H-game. Definitely.

Posted at

Magical Mania would definitely become an fighting game with an plot, sorta like how Soul excubliar II and III was like. nothing like attractive babes beating up each other with martial arts and magic.

Endless Dream would be an adventure rpg.

Aurorean Tales would be a mixture between rpg and a dating sim. :P

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I always saw that as a sort of dreamy World Of Warcraft game… but better.

Posted at

I always saw that as a sort of dreamy World Of Warcraft game… but better.

yeah, you're proably right… maybe it'd be better off as a MMOrpg. :)

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

So, waddoya think?

Posted at

I'm thinking Car Crash Kid would be like a racing game, but you could change your vehicle mid-race to get different abilities/stats.

Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

So, waddoya think?

awesome!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Thanks, that was the response I was looking for!

Posted at

Ha, great topic.

My comic's game would be M, it'd be like MegaMan meets Mortal Kombat XD

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

I have too many comics I'm trying to do to describe them all.
But Nervewire/Mahlaste would be a Survival horror action RPG series resembling what you'd get if Resident Evil merged with Dead Space, Assassin's Creed, Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)and Mass Effect without aliens, Mayan magic or genetic time travel.

I should create a cover for each once I've actually finished the first few pages of both.

*Edit* And no quicktime events! I hate those goddamn things making games too easy. difficulty levels with have to go as well. Whatever the hell happened to putting a week of EFFORT into completing a sequence? */Edit*

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

My life is already a rpg.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

My life is already a rpg.

Hmm…

"Lonnehart Strikes Alwinbot with Glass Sword"
"Alwinbot takes 0 damage!"
"Lonnehart casts Kaiser Ultima Meteo 9000 on Alwinbot!"
Alwinbot takes 0 damage!"

O… kay…
"Lonnehart dives into the program code for Alwinbot and deletes invunlerability flag"
"Lonnehart hits Alwinbot with Rage of Skoolmunkee"
"Alwinbot takes 99999 damage!
"Lonnehart casts OzoneOcean on Alwinbot"
"Alwinbot takes 99999 damage!"
"Alwinbot strikes Lonnehart with InstantWin Blade!"
"Lonnehart takes 999999999 damage!"
"Lonnehart is defeated! Game Over!!!

x_x

warefish
warefish
Posted at

The best kind of game of course:

text adventure!
Please. Help yourself to some of my respect. :)

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Ah… Text Adventures. The first computer games I've ever played were those. And right now I'm learning to make one as a first step to making Visual Novels. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.