Posted at

aren't you married tantz?

Hmmm. What do I sound like? ;)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Desperate lol!

Not really… I just had to make that joke :)
I thought you were married too.

Posted at

I was married…once. Yah I don't recommend it. not that I'm against marriage in general. I dunno people change and all that crap…

actually now that I think of it I'm still TECHNICALLY married but considering my husband lives with another chickie… (ha ha I'm totally cool with it, just glad he's gone)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

NEVER in my right mind will I try to "impress" women. If I ever do that, either:

1) possessed by a devil
2) under a jedi mind trick
3) high
4) drunk
5) under a government mind control program

marine
marine
Posted at

NEVER in my right mind will I try to "impress" women. If I ever do that, either:

1) possessed by a devil
2) under a jedi mind trick
3) high
4) drunk
5) under a government mind control program
6) horny

Yeah, that sounds about right.

I was married…once.

Never again!

Posted at

Desperate lol!

Not really… I just had to make that joke :)
I thought you were married too.

Well my official raspberries to you OO :P

Well, I could be married ;) What makes me sound like that ?

Posted at

Yes. this happened to me and I was dating them for years after we had 'the talk' when we both saw how we felt about eachother.

Then I had to go away somewhere she couldn't go for a year and a half, she cheated on me and we broke up when I got back.

…i'm sad now.

bbr
bbr
Posted at

Yes. this happened to me and I was dating them for years after we had 'the talk' when we both saw how we felt about eachother.

Then I had to go away somewhere she couldn't go for a year and a half, she cheated on me and we broke up when I got back.

…i'm sad now.

Been there done that.
Ah yeh, it sucks pretty bad when you give her a call, and some guy you never heard of before answers the phone….. T,T

Ye get over it, and find another,
or just stay single while wondering where things went wrong.

marine
marine
Posted at

A little something I was working on:

I often think what if. What if we had worked things out. What if it ended differently. I didn't have my issues and she hadn't had hers. But I can't think what if anymore. Any ifs died with her. Thats it, and its over. Thats the end of the story right there. She's done with me, and regrettably, I can never be done with her.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Well, I could be married ;) What makes me sound like that ?
I don't know…
I thought you posted about it somewhere once?

Anyway, once the idea gets into your head to start with, the fact that you're a professional, intellectual women sort of adds to the idea. –> (Married=Grown up)==(Professional+intellectual=Grown up). lol!

Posted at

my best friend klien. I was just at school, and she came up to me, and asked me out, and she is like my best friend,I was excited, and said yes, but in the end, it didn't last long…..

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.