Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia 8- The Battle for Hark's Soul! Official game thread of kick butt awesomeness!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

ID!!!!
NOT MAFIA! ID!!!!

My writing is wasted!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

You guys do realize that at least one of the two people with the most votes right now is almost certainly part of the mafia?
Maybe so, but we can't tell which one, so until then, we'll just have to suspect neither.

And besides,
Monkey was going to run before the game, the chances of him being the robot brain is unlikely. If he isn't the robot brain, but another ID member, he's a very dumb ID.

Pastel, true, is in second, but well, me and Kitty are voting for her because we talk to her alot, and Niccea…Apparently owes her.

Iunno, we can't really speculate who's ID from the elections, last time noone suspected me, but suspected Monkey instead, ho ho ho~

EDIT: What does ID stand for anyway?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

ID is a freudian term meaning the inborn, instintive nature based on pleasure and survival.

Also, can we not tell our roles to the Elvis. It really didn't do well last time… At all. That was my first clue that crocty was off.

… Hark please do not steal my lunch monies, I didn't look it up in wiki, I'm… I'm just an info nerd…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

ID and Super Ego are terms used by Freud to describe this game.
He also sometimes used them to talk about the human psyche.
There's lots of information about it on Wikipedia and stuff, but if you read it you are a nerd and I will steal your lunch money.

Also, because I have mentioned Freud, everything that is longer that it is wide about this game should be taken as a representation of something smutty.
For example…This page, this sentence….all very smutty!

STOP REPRESSING CHILDHOOD DEVIANCY OR YOU WILL NEVER BE NORMAL LIKE WHAT I IS!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Rokulily, stop explaining things to crocty!
If I dont tell him myself it is because I want to figure it out for himself, while I sit feeling smug.
If I do tell him myself its because I want to sound clever and authoritative while I sit feeling smug, so dont steal my smug thunder!

Also while I'm drunk on power, change your name! It is too hard to spell!

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Hark, did you get my vote?

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Wow I missed so much :o

Speaking of bribes and fanart…. I would totally be willing to haor myself out if you want fanart :D Then vote for me kthx.

….is what I would've said. But there's hardly anyone left to vote is there?

Posted at

Humorman is correct though. The whole election part is broken now because the bad guys (whether they're called mafia, agents or monkeys) seem to manage to get they're members in every single time.

They manage to do so simply because they can work together, while the rest of the good guys run around in the dark, afraid to trust each other.

They normally put their Godfather/Leader/Brain up for election since the Detective/Rat/Nose can't detect him and then the rest of the members subliminally encourage everyone else to vote for him. Then, if he's missing some votes to get at least the pardoner role, they cast in their votes as well.

Basically, the bad guy leader is always guarantied 3-4 votes depending how big his organization is.

I'm gonna continue promoting my new "innocent/role model/honest citizen" title. Hopefully we can experiment with that in the next game.

Edit: There. I just posted an idea for a description for that role in the mafia discussion topic. We can talk about stuff like that there.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Wow I missed so much :o

Speaking of bribes and fanart…. I would totally be willing to haor myself out if you want fanart :D Then vote for me kthx.

If you or anyone else can trump TFGM's bribe, I'll gladly change sides like a coke-addicted linebacker!

*Edit* Just for clarification, my terms were for the most amusing bribe. As of yet, he's made the only offer so he wins by default.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Last game Monkey stole my voters, right from me.

Turn the tables on him, and you get a billion <3s

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Gasp it's a tie…but wait is FGM still in the lead for getting to 6 before?

Posted at

I vote for TFGM because I like to be on the winning side! Yeah!!! Go winning side! I win! lol

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I vote for TFGM because I like to be on the winning side! Yeah!!! Go winning side! I win! lol
Yeah, just like you won last time when you voted for Monkey?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'm resisting Kitty and Pastel man…

You can too man!!

Gasp it's a tie…but wait is FGM still in the lead for getting to 6 before?

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Here's something to think about:

If at least one of the two people receiving votes right now is part of the mafia, that means we'll either have a mafia mayor or a mafia pardoner, which means someone in the mafia will have a position of power over the townies.

Also, do NOT PQ the mayor/pardoner your roles. This NEVER works and doesn't accomplish anything.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Can't resist us forever~

Vote pastel. She's awesome.

waff
waff
Posted at

Can't resist us forever~
must…resist…talking…in…cliched…way…bugger.

Posted at

TFGM 6
Poster
TFGM
Killerbob
aghammer
rokulily
Hakoshen

Woot! plus inu makes 7! You know what I'm so happy p.p

pastel
pastel
Posted at

…is what I would've said. But there's hardly anyone left to vote is there?
Last game Monkey stole my voters, right from me.

Turn the tables on him, and you get a billion <3s

Oooh, alright then.

My offer still stands for anyone who switches votes too. :D

…..in the next 30 minutes.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

She said there'd be no limitations for the pictures shes offering.

None at all.

*w*

Posted at

Thank you Rokulily! Once agian shaming my original poster lol.

You know what I'm so happy I'm going to give everyone who is voting for me 10 comic comments. This is plus what every bribes I was offering. So happy p.p I even have a role that well make me innocent when the Nose looks at me XD. Not the normal citizen like last time X3

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Oh lol.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Oh wow! I would vote TFGM now just for the possible gay double meaning of that poster!
Fabulous darlings!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Anyway, here are the votes so far!
Waff 2
Poster
Waff

Pastel 8
Poster
Pastel
Niccea
Kitty 17
crocty
The 2nd redbaron
Hakoshen
Productplacement.

Lunaris Victoria 3
Poster
Lunaris Victoria
Gullas

TFGM 7
Poster
TFGM
Killerbob
Aghammer
rokulily
Inu_yasha
D_dude

Ozone 2
Poster
Ozone

If I dont yet have your vote, or if I forgot to add you to those figures, send it in now!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Oh lawl Hark XD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.