Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Our router is shot so I can only spend short bursts on time online.

Election update:

Harkovast (3)
Harkovast
odysseus55

Humorman (2)
Humorman
Gullas

Vakanai (2)
Waff

Leaderofstars (2)
Leaderofstars

Waff (1)

theorah
theorah
Posted at

I think humourman would be most suitable to being mayor, he seems sensible and totally in the game!
however! I kind of want to vote Harvokast just because I know if he becomes mayor the game is going to become very interesting :P haha its a tough choice!!!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Theorah you seem to be struggling to choose between what is sensible and what is fun….
not a choice I've ever had any difficulty making!

The enviroment, the economy and civil liberties.
These are the three ogres I promise to slay as your new mayor!

Vote Vast
Because we may all die, but at least we can die smilin!

Posted at

why vote for people who kill innocents on a whim either by killing them or by lynching random people in hopes that we get lucky.

even if i don't elected mayor i will see to it that no more lynchs will be preformed in this city. instead i propose shipping the guilty parties off to any Texas prison (they're all work prisons)

remember my chant when you vote

no more lynches

crocty
crocty
Posted at

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard
Also, when I can be bothered, I'll vote for harkovast.
IN THE HOPES THAT HE'LL LEAVE ME ALONE. ;~;

Posted at

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard
Also, when I can be bothered, I'll vote for harkovast.
IN THE HOPES THAT HE'LL LEAVE ME ALONE. ;~;

how dare you support the needless killing of people

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I support Hark leaving me alone. ;~;

waff
waff
Posted at

so crocty. If me and vakani started to pester you. you would vote for us?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Lets just all calm down here for a bit. I suggest to keep all acusations and the like to yourselfs untill the next day cycle since the only time where townies and mafia like could die is during the nightphase(except for the mad bomber though)…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

me and vakani started to pester you.
D8

Posted at

Lets just all calm down here for a bit. I suggest to keep all acusations and the like to yourselfs untill the next day cycle since the only time where townies and mafia like could die is during the nightphase(except for the mad bomber though)…

the "e with eyes" is right.

we should be calm and not kill anybody at all to prove the townies are the bigger men

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

So far, Humorman is the most eligable candidate here, so my vote at least right now goes to him…
Remember, Humorman was also the one who got all upset when we accidentally killed a townie and insulted some of us, despite the fact that it truly appeared that the clues pointed at that person, and that we had to try to get a mafia. Humorman didn't show himself to be a man of action, and was rather critical. We may have been wrong, but the accusation wasn't baseless, and we had to do something. He may have changed, but I can promise to never be critical of a simple but honest mistake. I'll never attack my fellow townies.

Vak, rhyming your name and whack was my idea, get your own puns!
Secondly, who the hell wants to vote for someone who is NOT Godzilla?
What if mothera attacks? Or mecha-godzilla?
Well I AM Godzilla!
And Townston is Japan!

Godzilla often destroys Japan. And Mothra is always a good guy. So I'm like Mothra.

Crocty, not elvis? Not Mayor?
Well I am both!
That's right, your new mayor is the king!
The mafia will be immolated by my hunka hunka burnin love!
The will be jail house rocked!
The will be blue mooned through the windows of my mayoral palace!

Because I am The King invented Rock and Roll as well as Karate. Once I perfected them, I taught karate to the chinese so they could spread ccommunism and then I taught Rock and Roll to the Americans so they could win in vietnam and drive communism back.
You see the king is mysterious, it is not for you mere mortals to question my divine plan.

You better vote for me, as my campaigning has already broken Hakoshens spirit, are you going to wait until your sanity has been eroded to nothing by my incessant nonsense?
None of this is really helping your case.

waff
waff
Posted at

the "e with eyes" is right.

we should be calm and not kill anybody at all to prove the townies are the bigger men
POLITICAL *hits los in the face with a law book* vote vakani and waff.

waff
waff
Posted at

waff don't make me summon my lawyer
O_O lawyers are scary. I'll be good.

Posted at

Is it just be or are these games what kurtz thinks of. Who gets the joke, cmon? Also I think it is time Hark was mayor I'll vote for him.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Is it just be or are these games what kurtz thinks of. Who gets the joke, cmon? Also I think it is time Hark was mayor I'll vote for him.
Why is it time for him to be mayor? He got an innocent person lynched the first time, and I doubt he was much better the second round. He just annoys people about it more than anyone else. Not a good qualification.
But what of Vak? What are my qualifications?
1. I'm willing to listen to others and won't drown them out with crazy posts just for crazy posts sake.
2. I work well with others. Who else has a running mate? Vote Vak/Waff!
3. I don't bother people. I'm a pretty likable guy that way.
4. I guarantee to do my best job to the full extent of my abilities.
5. I want it just as bad as Hark, but I don't let my desires alienate me from others.

Vak has your back!

waff
waff
Posted at

vote vak and waff 'cos vak's not godzilla and I'm not mafia.

Posted at

vote vak and waff 'cos vak's not godzilla and I'm not mafia.

vote for me to avoid unneeded bloodshed

Posted at

I vote Vak because I'm unnaturally attracted to mostly red avatars

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

It's a tough call but Vast has commented on my comic… not that that would sway my vote of course…. jus saying.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

I vote Vak because I'm unnaturally attracted to mostly red avatars
Thank you, red is a very sexy color. Yay red!
It also induces hunger, and makes it look like you're speeding, even when you're not moving!
Vak has your back!

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

This is tough, I still haven't decided who to vote for. Though I have to agree, red is a very sexy color.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Vak has my vote right now for sexiness

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.