Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

hey I only said his was better cause I figured his clues faster, but yours is certainly more creative :P
Ah, but are easy to figure out clues, better? If you end up being a maf…agen…uhmm..monkey, you certainly don't want to be found out too soon.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

hey I only said his was better cause I figured his clues faster, but yours is certainly more creative :P
Ah, but are easy to figure out clues, better? If you end up being a maf…agen…uhmm..monkey, you certainly don't want to be found out too soon.

well true true, but my "Good guy" vs "bad guy" mafia score is 6 to 1, about 16,7% times being a mafia(agent), so I tend to assume that I become a townie XD

Posted at

well true true, but my "Good guy" vs "bad guy" mafia score is 6 to 1, about 16,7% times being a mafia(agent), so I tend to assume that I become a townie XD
But then we have someone like Crocty who has a "Good guy " vs "bad guy" score of 2 vs 4. That's 66,7% favor towards being bad. I'm just gonna assume that he's against me from now on.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

:P I'm shooting for robot gorilla brain in a jar…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

The bad guys are all ape themed because they represent the darker, more primitive side of my brain, where as Super-Ego is more enlightened and evolved.

The robot gorilla brain in a jar IS pretty freakin awesome though!

Should I go and make a sign up thread for this game?

Posted at

Should I go and make a sign up thread for this game?
As novel as the idea is, we should wait until Niccea opens the polls and tallies the votes. I'm pretty sure that you'll win though. People seem to be hyped up by the idea of duking it out in your brain. Anyone else willing to try and run as the next GM, still have a chance to apply.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

relax Harkovast, the voting starts at midnight :P. So you haven't automaticly won just yet:P

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am in capable of relaxing!
Just generally, not just with regard to this!

Just read my posts!
I get over excited washing dishes!

The '1' key on my keyboard has worn out due to too much use of exclamation marks!

I love how I am deciding to run a game, and I dont even understand the choosing the next GM system, and yet you are putting your faith in me to organise a whole game…wow! This should be interesting…

I wonder if humorman will sign up?
If he does, I wonder how he will be able to play? As he always ignores my pq's!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

You'd have to wait until you're elected, foo'

EDIT: WOW I'M LATE

Posted at

Just so that it's clear… you guys do want me to write a final narration, right?

The slowdown of post in the main game discussion and Niccea announcing that the game is over has made me worried that nobody would read it.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Election foo….isn't a martial art all politicians have to learn in order to have pokemon style ballot battles?

PP I'll read it! And crotcy if jumping up and down with excitement for it!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I'd read it. :D

waff
waff
Posted at

The slowdown of post in the main game discussion and Niccea announcing that the game is over has made me worried that nobody would read it.
who's appearing in it?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

PP ofcourse I will read it, after all, it's about the final stand of that damn mafioso's :P

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

YES! DO IT NOW!!

Oh, and Hark, I just want to kill someone. Not like this game, I want to chop heads and drink the blood from their corpses! I want to be one of those angry, hateful tengu who fly around flippin' out and killin' people! Why? Cause I wanna look around all like "what, me? nooo!" Cause I wanna be imporant! Cause I wanna shape history! Cause no one reads my comic when I'm innocent! (Except for the day I got hanged. I had an interesting spike in views that day)

Posted at

No one reads my comic when I'm innocent! (Except for the day I got hanged. I had an interesting spike in views that day)
Oh? You hadn't heard? As an artist all your work raises in value when you die.

Ok. That settles it. Final narration will be posted tonight.

And waff… who knows? Unlikely visitors just might pop up.

Posted at

I love how I am deciding to run a game, and I dont even understand the choosing the next GM system, and yet you are putting your faith in me to organise a whole game…wow! This should be interesting…
OMG your right! I guess I'll just vote for humor agian.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hak-I don't know what a tengu is…which probably reduces the chances of you getting to be one!

TFGM- sounds like a wise choice!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Hak-I don't know what a tengu is…which probably reduces the chances of you getting to be one!

TFGM- sounds like a wise choice!

I forget what they're called in Harkovast, but Tengu's are some kind of bird demon/spirit/people in Japanese mythology, who allegedly taught the first Japanese martial arts, and in the sake of popular culture like video games and anime are generally insanely skilled in martial arts and can take out droves of humans and humanoids like it's nothing.

Or, better yet, let's let Professor Wikipedia explain it for me!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I dont think there is anything quite like that in Harkovast!

But if you want martial arts, you might get lucky and get to play a heartless ninja monkey twin.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Are you kidding? I'm Wolverine! The OLD Wolverine too, the one who'd just cut and kill and smoke cigars, and eat babies and drive his bike off a skyscraper and through a window just to prove a point, Bub! I will CUT YOU!!

Not the pansy ass I'll kill you if I don't have any other recourse, but still enjoy it.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wow, hak I think you just wrote the character description for that role!

Posted at

GAH! I just finished writing that infernal endgame tale.

You better worship me like the god that I am when I post this monster.

waff
waff
Posted at

I'll be ready to draw some of it in my stickman style.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Still trying to top me eh? WA HA HA HA HA!!

I'm Wolverine, damn it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.